Modern Women no longer need dating

Before social media, a woman could always find a willing man. Then social media and tinder came and they had a catalog of willing men to choose from. Now, as a result of this unlimited source of willing men on demand, women no longer need dating. There is no more courtship; there is no more obligation to bring something to the table. If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.

Because of social media women have been spoiled by having an unnaturally large selection that they have reduced men to a resource, moreso than men have reduced women to fuck holes. Do not fall for the personality meme because it won't get you laid. Your personality is the only resource she can extract from you on social media in the form of attention and entertainment.
>"say something creative"
>"be interesting"
Already admitting she's just here for her entertainment. Oh, you matched? She's got two chads and a sugar daddy on speed dial. She doesn't need you. You are just attention and entertainment to her. Tinder is nothing more than a scratch off lottery tickets for women: they're fun but she's hoping for her chad jackpot. That's her end goal. She will string you along with false hope of eventually giving you the honor to buy her a measly cup of coffee until she decides she wants to wait on more options.

That's modern female dating in a nutshell. Literally sit back and wait for Chad, but put up a lofty list of demands to procure the best beta entertainers. You have been reduced to nothing more than a court jester.
>"feed me pizza tee-hee and tickle my muffin top."
Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.

If you have never gotten laid by a half-decent woman from tinder are wasting your time. If you've ever purchased cuck points or beta boosts you need to slap yourself.

yeah, great movie!

So then why is it a bad thing when men do the same? Oh wait, it's because they're men. I forgot.

>wanting the attention of strangers on an anonymous image board this badly

Fuck off.

FUCKING ROASTIES

My sisters constantly complain that all they get is fuckbois on tinder when they want something more serious

Television and Film

Okay I think you're correct, so what does that mean for me?
Personally I plan to remain a virgin forever

Stop the groveling
Become excellent, get pussy. Fuck the politics, fuck the essays, fuck the pity party. Pussy is a symptom of excellence. Who gives a fuck? It's all the same
If you care so much, pay for it

Whoever that cunt is in the picture seems like a cunt.
>"THIS GUY BEAT THE MOST ACCOMPLISHED MEDAL WINNER IN HISTORY BUT IT'S MY ACCOMPLISHMENT NOT HIS BECAUSE I MANAGED TO SNAG HIM WITH MY TINDER PROFILE PICTURES THAT SHOWS MY GAPING CLEAVAGE".
80% of women only give a fuck about people that make themselves look better.

>he doesn't understand sarcasm

Damn...

Unlike Colbertposting this isn't Sup Forums related
faggot

Chad is more excellent than you'll ever be in your entire life when he's 15 getting bjs from cheerleaders

What does this have to do with Sup Forums - television and film?

>fuckbois on tinder

Is your sister mentally challenged?

>there are a lot of reasons why male chastity isn't valued. Male Virgins are perceived as losers, whereas sexually successful men are perceived as higher value. Why? Because women like to compete for the top men. Females are hypergamous and so they date up. Men tend to date down. A successful man is highly desired by many women, thus can bed many. An average man simply cannot bed a lot of women. Men pursue women, not the other way round, so it is not an achievement for women to sleep around, but for a man to do so makes him adept in the sexual market.

daily reminder, if you havent gotten laid by 20-30, you are SO fucked its not even funny

the woman you manage to bring home will have most likely have slept with a dozen or more men before you.

even if she is smitten by your looks, personality, money, etc. being a virgin is the deal breaker. it will send a signal to her biologically brain and vagaina that you are NOT a suitable lover or care giver and are weak.

>If you've ever purchased cuck points or beta boosts you need to slap yourself.

what did he mean by this

this, but unironically

>20-30
There's about a ten year difference there which one is it?

It's gonna be cool in 20 years when we're all 40+ year old virgins
The level of film discussion with be incredible

the quintessential 'woman on tinder' problem

>be me
>23 year old virgin
>Trying to jumpstart my life

So you're saying there's still a chance?

should i just fuck hookers?

>I can't stop fucking all these guys, why can't I find a serious guy

If having sex is really unavoidably important to you.
Otherwise no way, you're rewarding whores for being whores.

>higher chance of passing off your genes
>ultimate cuck

no i mean as like a way to get used to having sex so that i won't drive real girls away with my virginity

Why does that make the woman valuable? She's just gonna get fucked by him and he'll move on to the next slut. She's of no value. The man is the one who is valuable. Become a valuable man and women will have nothing you don't have.

At this point they're cheaper and you're getting what you want.

You'll drive them away for other reasons though
At best they'll keep you around slightly longer before they find a Chad
At best you are Riley

>i'm a huge whore but why doesn't any decent men want me?

>passing only half of your genes

yep its cuck

>the woman you manage to bring home will have most likely have slept with a dozen or more men before you.

I dont want anything serious anyway i just want a quick fuck

>the woman you manage to bring home will have most likely have slept with a dozen or more men before you.

you don't know me

Just get a vasectomy and start enjoying life

>Women
>Complaining they can't find good men
>While sleeping with any man who messages them on Tinder because "empowerment"

>what is lying about your virginity

why would women want chad when they can have tyrone?

For the love of god get this shit of off Sup Forums, I've escaped that autistic shitshow of a board. I have a part-time job now this summer, a potential partner, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're a man asking about buying sexual services because he's a virgin

you aren't a stud

Fake it till you make it.

Guy that gets tinder matches all day with women probably more attractive than me here, lost virginity when I was 21 yet the girl had no idea. I'm also well endowed though.

>pay for it

You're always paying for it. Either financially, emotionally, or physically in the form of STDs.

delete this

bitter incel detected

Unironically, why would anyone want to sleep with somebody they didn't feel an emotional attachment to? You're better of just masturbating otherwise, then you get the same post-orgasm apathy but without having to gently disengage yourself from the girl.

People are going to realise too late that all this promiscuity is going to fuck with society, especially females.

Successful men in their 30's and 40's will be marrying up all the cute 20 year old women, while there will be a huge glut of worn out roasties in thier 30's who are all of a sudden desperate for children before their ovaries dry up. There will be a bunch of older virgin or beta men as well, but even they don't REALLY want a middle aged slut so they will keep fapping to hentai and maybe hold out hope one day they will turn their life around or win the lottery and nab one of those young Nancy's.

>Successful men in their 30's and 40's will be marrying up all the cute 20 year old women,
you mean chads? certainly dont mean beta males like from this generation...

butthurt woman detected lel

Plenty of people are still in stable relationships, so this whole "death of dating" thing seems overblown.

Fuckbots will make women obsolete in 20 years.

Is it already time for the Olympics? Seems they start sooner every year...

As a lonely girl, maybe i need to download tindr. Though saying I'm an autistic neet who watches movies all day is a the only truthful description of myself.

No one who has experienced actual affection would say this.

this
my friends and their gfs are too co-dependent

I hardly think it matters

I don't understand what everyone's problem with promiscuity and sexuality is. These girls are just giving it out for anyone who can attract them in the way they want. It's not that hard anymore, if you're not getting any learn how to, get fit or get your look improved and go for it. It worked for tons of men who could've chosen to just sit on Sup Forums and complain about 'roasties'. You're only young once guys, take advantage of all the experiences possible before it becomes socially unacceptable at an older age.

your sister is a diseased whore thats why

I don't understand tindr or any of this other shit you kids use to fuck.
I remember match.com and okcupid and it was always full of bitches saying they don't fuck white men or men who make an annual income under 50k.
I honestly can't tell if they're just troll accounts made by assholes or if people are really this fucked up.

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Just say you're a meathole looking to get dicked and you'll have 10,000 retards tripping over themselves to fuck you.

who let you out the friend zone lel

Whats up with all the angry roasites itt? Aren't you supposed to stay in your who and game of thrones quarantines?

It's sorta disconcerting that a fuckton of girls and women got fucked by dozens upon dozens of different guys. I can understand dating 5-6 guys and fucking them 500 times throughout the course of a relationship, but don't women realize that being inseminated by multiple men lowers their value as a romantic partner?

sex with randoms is overrated

you can only ever pass half of your genes

But you raise your daughtet so you can marry her off to a man of value. In exchange for her hand you benefit with a son in law you call in for favors.

Son in law is an electrician? Great, expect free electrical work for the rest of your life.

Son in law is a well off stock broker? Congrats, vacations every year and never on your dim.

no those are real accounts
online dating fucking sucks, it's filling out the same application for the same exact job 1000 times

someone's just mad they never got a match on tinder

its good to be gay. imagine having sex with someone who is never trying to control you, they just want sex too.

>while there will be a huge glut of worn out roasties in thier 30's who are all of a sudden desperate for children before their ovaries dry up.
Atrifical insemination and they will hire immigrant nannys to look after them while they work their highly paid jobs

>implying actual affection is possible in the west

Gay people still get jealous and possessive though.

>girls want to fuck the top 20% of men
>"What's the problem? Just be in the top 20%"

Absolute brainlet

Thanks for this wonderful thread about television and film!

gay men are worse than women in this regard

Dude, fags (like most unstable people) are way more emotionally manipulative than girls. It's not even close. Why else do you think the suicide rate is higher in the LGBT community than anywhere else?

It is, you just have a cold dead soul that can't give or receive love.

>she unironically didn't respond to him because she think that she is out of his league

Because they are mentally ill.

>cuck points or beta boosts
what are these?

well when you put it like that it sounds kinda cool

not the user you were replying to but you have to understand this isnt the middle ages anymore, women and children aren't commodities you trade off for personal gain for the long run. People have a choice of who they want to be with in the present day, both men and women, not who their families decide.

The question is, what happens when the top 20% of men settle down with a top-tier woman whose most likely in the top 20%? Because alpha males are an outlier as well as omega males; the vast majority of guys are betas in varying degrees. The same applies to women. Are they going to still pine for top 20% guys younger than them or will they settle down with some schmuck who will provide for them?

As a fellow lonely virgin girl i can only say to you DON'T DO IT, Tinder is like putting yourself as meat in exhibition ready to eat.
If you want to find/boyfriend/sex better use Facebook/twitter is better, you can find a lot of different people in those mediums without getting out of house.

who the fuck does that shit? if i married a girl and her dad was always hitting me up for favors i would not be down for that shit. maybe in your old as fuck version of history. i feel like in modern times USA its frowned upon to be an annoying as fuck parent in law

I got no problem so long as she doesn't slut up (i.e. sleep with multiple partners every week).

I only used tinder when I traveled to a different country
she showed me the best places to eat and showed me a few attractions

>Are they going to still pine for top 20% guys younger than them
yes
>settle down with some schmuck who will provide for them?
until divorce 3 years later

>pulling bullshit statistics
>muh 20%

even if this was true, get good user. if you have to work for it, then that's what the case is. you're not entitled to anything from anyone, especially sex. you think you would have had a gf or wife before this current dating culture with that mentality?

you will find some guy to fuck you, but it will be only doggy and he wont suck your toes

>he thinks his son in law won't hate him
>he thinks he won't hate his son in law after realizing your daughter is a slut who went for a men who was much more manly than yourself

that's cute

shouldnt you be watching rick and morty?

yes easily. you are 100% tumblr by the way

Eh, some older women can still be hot as fuck. They're also thirsty as fuck from what I hear. One of my high school buddies is currently dating a divorced yoga instructor with 2 kids. She's got a banging body, but she's 8 years older than him. But you don't marry someone whose already in her late 30's if you're a 28-year-old dude.

>until divorce 3 years later
Well that's their fault for being suckered. I get that there's some truly desperate guys who've never had the touch of a woman, but you gotta be wary nowadays with no-fault divorce and prenups being thrown out of the window.

how do you even explain to a girl your a kiss less virgin at 22.