Do asians and indians (feather) view each other as lost cousins?

Do asians and indians (feather) view each other as lost cousins?

Other urls found in this thread:

femininebeauty.info/ethnic-comparisons/facial-flatness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We seperated 20 thousand years ago. If we're cousins then whites, arabs, and central asians are triplets.

I'm Indian (south asian) and I've never met or experienced any east asians who felt solidarity with my race desu

I see no reason they would with native americans, who are far more distant imo

Put these people in vietnam and they would fit right in

Who the fuck called you? Gtfo you poo in loo i only want to listen to asians and amerindians they at least have some common features

funny you say that cause mena people are basically slightly darker europeans with a higher frequency of green eyes. asians and amerindians actually have meaningful differences

Name these meaningful difference. Amerindians are just red mongolians

European is such a broad term. Arabs look southern. They wouldn’t fit in here

maybe Mongolians, Koreans and Japanese

Chinese probably not

>with a higher frequency of green eyes.
Where does this meme come from?

he's a whole website that details the differences. look at all of the charts. europeans and arabs are copies of each other. it even shows the term "asian" is meaningless since they have many differences

femininebeauty.info/ethnic-comparisons/facial-flatness

>they at least have some common features
I honestly think native americans look closer to indians desu

middle easterners just have the right allele frequencies to lighten/darken their eyes to produce green eyes.

And that translates as them having more green eyes than Europeans how?

Will check after beauty sleep. Are you asian or indian(feather)?

I only started calling myself Asia's distant cousin to be ironic.
I'm 25% Amerindian and 75% Anglo, but Asians always think I'm sometime of Middle Eastern when I have a beard

?

Where do you think green eyes come from? There is no green eye gene or any gene for any eye color. All eye colors are produced by varying levels of melanin. Green is darker than blue and requires more melanin.

Mexicans are basically America's Japanese and Koreans fueled by beans and corn instead of rice

Chinese are like whites

And Mongolians are like the Sioux in the Dakotas

Peruvians are the Tibetans of the western hemisphere

So much for Pajeets being smart, you don’t know how to fucking read English or something?

I'm not even Pajeet, dumbass spic.

Then fuck off from the thread, you stupid sandnigger and stop shitting it up with your delusions.

Kill all wetbacks

And their anchor babies too.

Gtfo already you piece of shit

Indians > spics

Fuck off.

why do mexicans have to ruin every thread?

that girl is as mongrel / mutt as it gets, half mestizo half white, in reality she's 25% native at best. native genes are just strong as shit.

penis envy

they look like natives in asia, who also get special treatment for being an 'oppressed minority', so no, they do not feel solidarity, one is the 'oppressor class' and the other is the 'oppressed class'
East asians don't even feel solidarity with SEA, who are the mexicans of asia lol

Far off family, but beyond our appearance I don't feel much kinship with them. Culturally they're about as close as Europeans or Africans are to us.

t. Asian

They look like southeast Asian, sure

They don't but they should tbqh, I think it would really help in Mexico if people related to Asians and their success, at least in terms of role models with similar non European features like epicanthic folds. I think it might also help Asians to gain a relatable narrative outside of their own region, if for nothing else as an opportunity to grow their cultural universe into a region that is the world's most resource rich per capita and least populated.

translation: let's sell our asses to rich asians instead of rich westerners. Fuck yeah lets produce wealth for others!

because, you know, they are m*Xicans user ...
are you one or what?

I am Körean and I hate fucking vietshit niggers. Fuck viets.

thats a far stretch user, hispanic culture and asian culture are like on opposite ends of the spectrum

What? Pinoys are cool. Vietshits tho not cool.

some Asians look almost indistinguishable from native Americans. SEA ones look like Amazonians, Tibetans like Andeans, Siberians like Patagonians and the ones from northern America.

They have less to do culturally with each other than Euros have with Middle-Easterners and North Africans so I doubt any feel solidarity beyond "they have chinky eyes like me", people outside of haplogroup-autism internet nuthouses don't feel related to each other because they share Y-DNA lineage or migrated from the same place 20.000 years ago

There are Korean, Chinese, and Turkish 'historians' who claim that American Indians are their descendants.

T. Korean myself and heard 'Indians (feather) wuz TurKANGZ N SHIEET' and 'Indians (feather) wuz SHANGZ (an ancient Chinese dynasty) N SHIEET' from Kazakh and Chinese

Shut up you reside in the country who butchered your brothers. You are nothing more than a race traitor.

And you are......?

Indians are closer related to whites then they are to East Asians. Thats why SEA people distinct; they are a mix of very distinct people.

translation: americans are tired of us taking their gibs and are trying to keep us out now, but maybe one of you asian countries would be interested in taking us in and gibs?

True. They are like fire and water.

>indians (feather)

bump for knowledge

unironically this, i think native americans and ancient vietnamese share the same ancestor, the facial bone structure is very similar.

>That's a 16 year old
what is life even about anymore

No, we dont associate with Asians at all

No they don't. All the native i know either identify more with mexians or whites

>more with mexians
>or whites
how trashy of them