youtube.com/watch?v=giPvznpDRBA
youtube.com/watch?v=obADbdEDjXE
youtube.com/watch?v=e_N2GM8L9zk
youtube.com/watch?v=SLhe4RK7qx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>god tier
>anything not animated

sounds like yours was shit

Anything by Dan "please stop Mr, I poop from there" Schnieder.

I still get drunk with friends and we place bets on which team will win

Hi-5

found the fools born in 1999

Don't you mean Dan "the man with the plan to get her in the van" Schneider?

>tfw they go into the sketchy tie breaker questions

I was oddly fond of Hey, Dude.

Salute Your Shorts was also choice.
What was an awful waffle?

youtube.com/watch?v=QKBkp9DoXaI
that tales of the crypt show was goat

Kids shows m8. Tales from the crypt was an HBO series.

Where they laid a tennis racket across a kid's stomach and squirted syrup all over him.

did you even watch the video? there was a kids show based on it

why did zoboomafoo have to die guys?
`

>batman TAS
>the amazing spiderman
>Doug
>Rocco
>AYAotD
>mighty max
>King Arthur and the Knights of Justice
>the real ghostbusters
>loony tunes
>GUTs

I'm sure there's plenty more

Kablam!

So then use the correct show title numb nuts. If you are going to get your panties in a twist when someone corrects you, then at least allude to the spin off.

>Tales from the Crypt, sometimes titled HBO's Tales from the Crypt, is an American horror anthology television series that ran from June 10, 1989 to July 19, 1996, on the premium cable channel HBO for seven seasons with a total of 93 episodes. The title is based on the 1950s EC Comics series of the same name and most of the content originated in that comic or the other EC Comics of the time (The Haunt of Fear, The Vault of Horror, Crime SuspenStories, Shock SuspenStories, and Two-Fisted Tales). The show was produced by HBO.

Tales from the crypt is a well known cult followed show. It's expected for anons to call you on that shit.
Tales from the crypt keeper was the children's spin off. There is a rather large gap between the two series. One you can put on for a 5 year old the other you can't. One is well known, the other isn't.
>did you even watch the video
Apparently with more attention given to it than you.

Its so fucking stressful watching it now
>she's headed into the shrine of the silver monkey
>puts the head down then the legs then the body
>10 seconds to go
>puts the body upside down then tries to put the head on the bottom of the body
>and for your reward for heading into the temple and being a dumb shit you get...rich chocolatey nestle nesquick! and a pack of nerds!

why isnt anyone in cytuDOTbe/r/sleepsnug right now watching comfy kid and spooky shows? ;_;

op was asking for kid's show, don't need to fucking label it if you knew your shit

THIS WORLD OF OURS

It was a great moment watch that stream with the anons.

FUCK
i was googling a pic to post right as this was posted

true ChildKino

>Doug
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s

He knows when you are sleeping he knows when you are awake.

Hi Empty

>thread topic is for kids shows so the wrong show title can be used
Guess you don't have to distinguish between Ren and Stempy and its "xxx" spin off. The triple x series is a kids show too.

>tfw always thought it was called "liberty kids"

I don't remember the name and it's driving me nuts.

It was live action and it had a couple of kids time traveling to historical events. It aired in the early-2000s.

Not really god-tier but I might as well finally get an answer tonight.

>they're still on tv
Makes me feel old seeing these guys

Leafs know.

Pretty sure Zoboomafoo was cancelled

Except Bill himself said that the show isn't for kids.

Also, fuck that faggot for dismissing nuclear power without letting the argument be made.

Figure it out with that hot Olympic swimmer chick

I had some early faps to the redheaded character.

Not that anyone needs to know that.

Rugrats
Arthur
Zoom

Basically anything that aired in the morning before school.

It's Wiiiink Yahoooo

This was comfy

youtu.be/q_8RTBj9d4M

nice choice goat panel was danny, lori beth, Kenan, and the small girl from All That!

No, the Kratt brothers are on PBS

I think he means that animated show since the do a live action sketch before the animation starts

This is one of those shows I recall so vaguely that I sometimes doubted it's existence, thought it might've been a fever dream or something.

I had some early faps to the French boy

The worst thing was when the 2nd teammate ran into the Temple and instead of following their partners path where the doors are already locked, they decide to go a different way and waste tons of time.

Damn that brings back memories I totally forgot about this

CAN'T

HOLD

while AYAOTD was critically a better show Goosebumps was comfier

Wishbone is the greatest kids show ever made. This is a fact

youtube.com/watch?v=0sY-v6dZtz0

I hated that show so much, I thought the show they did before it was much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=giPvznpDRBA

ON

Loved this show

MUCH

agreed, zoobamafoo thing got old pretty fast
kratt creatures had enough variety and more informative feel to be interesting..

LONGERRR

Maybe he was referring to the original one on Disney Channel but posted the wrong picture.
Sometimes, continuations or revivals are rated differently or are for different age groups.

For example, Ren and Stimpy was on Nickelodeon and was rated TV-Y7 despite all of the screwed up stuff. The Adult Party Cartoon revival was rated TV-MA and was aired at Spike TV.

Also, the first four seasons of Samurai Jack were rated TV-Y7 and aired on Cartoon Network, the fifth season which was also a revival was rated TV-14 (with a few episodes getting a TV-PG instead) and was shown on Adult Swim.

Clarissa Explains It All was basically my favorite childhood show.
It's still a goldmine for reaction images and filename images today.

>obligatory

Dude this is one of the few kids shows where I can't find any trace of it on the internet. Other shows you can find every ep in decent quality one place or another but literally there's just shitty VHS rips of a couple eps of the jersey on Youtube and they all have static.

Feels sad man.

24 and this thread is really hitting me in the feels guys

I would totally bring candy to sell.

Did anybody else watch Jeapordy?

Fucking genuinely scared me when I was a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=obADbdEDjXE

I used to do that back when reruns ran on Nick GAS years ago. good times, good times.

I just I got to go to a camp like that. I live in California and besides science camp every YMCA summer camp was at some center or school never in da fuckin mountains. Was so jealous as a kid.

>yfw you'll never vist Camp Waziyahtah

>Nick GAS

Making me sad again desu. That was the last time all those good 90s shows were truly running. This "90's Are All That" block right now on TeenNick is just cartoons and it's absolute horse shit.

>ywn watch a young maria sharapova teaching you tennis tips at 3 in the morning

There's always Nick Reboot and the Nick box if you want to get your nostalgia on

Bonus Nostalgiapost: I actually have a set of all the production music for 90's Nick Commercials. Good stuff.

>Nick Box
Isn't that the goods stuff that Nick themselves make?
Can you give me a link?
And my Nick Reboot, do you mean NReboot?

I watch Reboot all the time but def staying away from that shill box.

A Pup Named Scooby Doo was good

Yeah, I meant NReboot. They had to change the name awhile back for legal raisins

site for the box is just thenickboxDOTcom I think, but you have to decide if you wanna spend the $50 every 3mo for some exclusive goodies. pic related is the most recent box

Yeah. I know about THAT Nick Box.
I thought you were saying that there was some '90s Nick streaming website also called the Nick Box.

Nah, Reboot's plenty to get your nostalgia on.

Yeah.
I once went there.
I was often tuning in for Clarissa.

Check and see if they still have the ratings system there, you can vote for your favorite shows. enough votes and it might pop up in the queue

No Thomas?

>that time they almost killed a truck to get back at it for playing tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=e_N2GM8L9zk

Yeah.

I always felt Thomas taught bad lessons as well as good ones lol. Poor Bulstrode got no sympathy here.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLhe4RK7qx8

Holy fuck you're autistic

Kino gameshows

Man I used to watch this all the time. As a kid I remember thinking how crazy the tech was for the final challenge. Thinking about it now, that tech was prob better than the Xbox Kinect.

The books are pretty good too
>Our teacher use some computer quiz to test use if we actually read the book
>Says Wishbone books where too hard for our grade level and a passing grade was a 4/10

Interstate Love Song

That sucks, The Y camp I went to was on an island in NH with pretty damn beautiful scenery

Step aside, plebs

>tfw could never make anything that even walked correctly.

Not with this show, but i know that feel exactly.