Im gonna be poor forever

im gonna be poor forever

>normfrog
go back to facebook

Yes you are

That's only because you're lazy and you make poor financial decisions. There's no excuse for being permanently poor in America.

Same, I can't even afford health insurance.

Most of us will, user.
Unless we rise

Jobs are harder to get nowadays so yes, there are excuses.

I was all set to start working a dank good paying job at the Post Office last November and after 6 months of hearing nothing back I emailed the guy who interviewed me and he said my status was withdrawn. I must have missed the call for my start date months ago. Felt fucking bad man

>Now applied for another position that opened there that pays a little more. Hoping to all that is holy I get it this time and don't miss the fucking call

>remember some old thread on Sup Forums years ago
>some loser was talking about how finding jobs was hard these days
>gets told to apply to mcdonalds or walmart
>refuses because he doesn't want to work there

Jobs aren't hard to find you're just a picky fuck

Why did you wait 6 months to call back on a job? Fucking millennials

Jobs aren't that hard to get if you're willing to work 10 hours a day like a nigger in a plantation for minimum wage.
Of if you have family who can set you up for a cozy desk job

Because I kept reading/hearing that it could take anywhere from a week to a fucking year to hear back from them for a start date.

Turns out I should have made contact a lot fucking sooner.

You sound fucking retarded, I'm glad you didn't get the job and I sincerely hope you don't get this next one.

>tfw got a job in network operations at a huge company
>Tfw know nothing about data networks

I got a job amd hate it. i hate my boss too hes rude

hey its your boss youre fired

>bust my ass at my job
>only make 30k
working sucks

>tfw when 120k a year
>no college debt
>brand new mustang
All of this because i still live with my parents

well, maybe you should explore your creative side and charge money for people to witness an art instillation like this. though I doubt it would really be your first time.

Why do your parents let you live with them if you're making that much money? Do you pay rent? If/when you have a girl over does having money matter when you relay the fact that you're still living with your mom and dad?

>your boss picked your name and yells it all the time

he said it is more american

>make 120k a year
>buy a fucking ford and sonsider it a status symbol

this user is equivalent to a nigger and will be broke by 40

What's with this stupid assumption as soon as your 18 your should fuck off from your parents? Nothing wrong with it assuming you either pay rent or they're rich/don't care. Some people like their parents.

Smell my balls, man.

>phd in math
>any job I want
>$300k starting

In hispanic culture keeping your family close is really important and my family has always been a little bit wealthy so they dont really care

2. I usually go to their place and i am not really looking for anything serious right now so its usually just a kick one night stand

what kind of job?

Where i live mustangs are exotic believe it or not

Stop spending money.

I had a room mate who worked at the same job, same title and everything and would complain about being poor and broke all the time. He'd buy videogames constantly, always smoked weed, order food instead of cooking for himself, always seem to have a new pair of sneakers, smoked cigarettes and when he'd go buy them, he'd always pick up chips and soft drinks. No shit the asshole was always late and short on rent.

I on the other hand managed for 3 years living there to put away 65% every month

Wrong.

Pro-tip: Move out of your parent's house after you are 18. Become independent.

Your parents and others will respect you more for it.

>work for mcdonalds or walmart
>literally 0 progress available in the job
>work the minimal wage for decades

It's better than nothing, you lazy asshole.

>tfw 21 with no work experience
>apply to low end jobs like sonic and grocery stores
>none of them even give me an interview
>applied to 10 of these low wagecuck jobs past 2 days
>will get no reply

living in a small college town in the south is a fucking joke, fuck this place cant wait to leave when im done with uni.

no, he woud be the equivalent of a nigger if he bought some actually stupid status symbol like a caddy or a benz that'll rape his wallet .

buying a nice ford is just good financial sense.

It's not permanent but you'll develop work ethic you lazy nu-male dyel bitch. Plus you won't have a huge employment gap on your resume.

It's extremely easy to move up in both those since your co workers are all lazy niggers you'll look like a god if you even put in a bit of effort.

>work the minimal wage for decades
>don't get enough for retire
>be poor in old age

"lol you could have just saved money or something ;)"

If you want a good job you have to be willing to move.

I've been working at a theme park for five years now and got promoted to middle management. Its hard work but it is what it is

Lol try being 32 with no work experience

You still at least have a chance, I'm past the point of no return and my parents admitted it too that nobody will ever hire me now

Then wherever you life must have an average income of $4 dollars/year per capita

lol the oldies got triggered, i hope you die of cancer soon so the new guys can get a proper white collar job

>applied to 10 of these low wagecuck jobs past 2 days
Holy shit and you have no job? What the fuck do you kids do all day?? Fucking try 25 a day. This is why I succeed in life.

that sucks user what happend did you apply and never get any interviews for the past 14 years?

Then wherever you live must have an average income of $4 dollars/year per capita

I had a phone interview like 6 months ago but didn't get a call back, thinking od calling them again and this time being more convincing. I'll say I'll do anything to work for them

Yeah I'm 27. But I understand money and it's value, been working since I was 16. You'd understand if you had a proper male role model because Good Boy Points hold no real value outside of your parent's basement.

>25 a day

fuck do i really have to apply to that many a day? The stupid personality tests take about 30-45 mins each.

What I did is make a big excel sheet to track them and what these sites will typically do for HR is you will make an account that will stay active for 1 year. And with that 1 account per company you'll be able to apply to multiple roles as they become available. If you're serious about it just make it a habit to apply to a set amount every day until you land something.

I wish I was a cute girl so I could get a comfy job giving blowjobs to old people under a desk

Nah its just that the goverment fucks up the taxes of any new car the enters the country so their price skyrocketed

Here's a protip

Eat nothing but rice and beans and you'll save tons of money.

Dude there must be at least some student jobs you could do. I had no experience until I found a small job at a library two years ago.

Here's a protip

Don't eat

At least you have a big cock, right?

Laziness and depression/LIVIN THE DREAM

I've "tried" but I didn't even finish high school and no GED so the couple of interviews I did manage to get, I guess they were off-put by me. I'm fairly well put together and good with hygiene but I've been told I have "crazy" eyes (concentrating on you bug-eyed, never blinking, slightly angry even though I'm not lol just means I'm paying attention)

I wouldn't mind working at this point even for something to do, not for money. But it's probably not going to happen. Still kind of hoping a job offer will magically appear

*that

>poorfags
next you are gonna tell me your parents didn't buy you your first car or a condo when you wanted to move out of the mansion

What Sup Forums - Television & Film is this from, anti Sup Forums tourists?

Yeah i have worked since i was 18 too. i'm 23, lately dropped it because i went through uni, i worked as personal inspector, as a postman, and in fas tfood, and you are completely delusional that a blue collar dude would get a white collar position only through work ethic, that shit doesn't happens until you are old as fuck in your 30's

yeah i have also been applying to student job openings on campus, hopefully one of them get back to me.

>Still kind of hoping a job offer will magically appear

>huge employment gap
>tfw 26 with no work experience
How fucked am I?

>Mfw well off family and parents actually bought me a car and pay my rent
I never worked in my life and don't plant to. Probably going to kill myself when my parents die

Might be easy for you because you live in some bum fuck flyover state where the cost of living is practically nothing.

If you live in an actual desirable place to live(Cali, NY, Texas, etc not some bum fuck flyover state) it costs a lot of money to move out and live on your own.

Is an employment gap of a year excusable if it's directly after highschool or is that even worse than ordinary?

Didn't you even read? Other than magic happening, I have no chance ever only impossible dreams

Literally me and no one gave a shit. Just tell them you made trip around the world.

Any employment gap more than 3-6 months is heavily frowned upon and will probably result in your resume getting trashed.

How does this happen?
I live in the desirable state Texas where the cost of living is low. Also I have a bigboy job and don't want to live with mommy and daddy forever.

>tfw about to get out of poverty

you're richer than the richest man in 1900. you would be a god to men in the year 1000

For a few years I was focusing on an art career but things fell through and I decided to change direction and I'm now working on a novel.

Inflation makes sure the past always stays richer.

You can "work on a novel" and have a job.

>tfw 23 years old and have never had a job and have no educated past high school
>tfw have never even held a girl's hand
>tfw no friends
>tfw no hobbies
>tfw crippling depression

Suicide is basically an inevitability for me.

A dollar tomorrow is always less valuable than a dollar today. Inflation.

>tfw wealth inequality under trump presidency skyrockets and just as youre about to leave poverty, you become even more impoverished

I'd rather not. What would take me a week to do would take months if I had a job. I don't have that time.

Actuary

This meme is legit sometimes.

literally about to be me in 1 month

feels bad man

I start working at a amazon warehouse this weekend

I can finally buy kinos again no more pirating bros

how easy was it, fambo?

Here's a tip: stockpile your good boy points for 25 years and mommy and daddy will pay for your food, apartment, and masters degree

>you

a billionaire in 1950 couldn't pay someone to build him a laptop

Omg you guys literally GETTING A JOB would pull you out of this hole. You'd get out and meet people and talk to people and get confidence. I swear guys, take a shit job, it's the way. You'll get used to talking to people and comfortable around girls.

>I don't have the time for a job, I'm a full-time artist.
INT STARBUCKS - MORNING
Customer 1: "Umm yes 1 large black coffee. I guess you guys call that the grande?"
user 1: "Coming right up sir!"
Customer 1: "What's your novel about?"
user 1: "I haven't really gotten time to write it, I work here 40 hours a week and only have another 128 of hours that I like to bullshit around with."

There's a start my man.

Was what?

>Emailing about your post office job
>Not sending a letter

You deserved it senpai.