Webm Thread

Post what you have

Never got around to posting part 2

let the autism flow...

Maybe I'm the only one but I think this scene is sorta stupid

Well you're a high school dropout so of course you'd think that, your understanding of physics is literally begins and ends at daddy's belt across your face

Could someone pretty pls post the dance scene fro Legion. I can't find it.

Not sure if you being real or silly, OP IS the dance sequence.

There is a webm posted in here frequently that is just the elaborate yellow tinged parts. Thats the one I'm looking for.

Nice loop

Wish I had a better quality version of this.

Guess search the archive?

I don't think "physics" is present in that webm whatsoever, tbqh

So what do you think is going on there, then? Because it's not magic, it's physics.

Kino.

I had to pause this movie and bust a nut.

She was just magnificent

Ha! I didn't notice that cute little jiggle of hers. She's a titlet but you have to admire her spunk.

Do you have the hospital facerape scene? I'd love a webm of the hospital facerape scene.

Someone needs to edit this so it's like the old gif of Patrick Stewart shooting a bulletproof Chunk from the Goonies.

damn thats some nice jiggle i never noticed it

This is what I was talking about.

that knife flip tho

that episode was awesome as fuck soo many great parts

you have no clue what your talking about

Leave my talking about out of this and just explain yourself then, my slow friend.

why does this always get posted
it's not even in the right aspect ratio
>600x400

>not even the right aspect ratio

Right? The wrong aspect ratio bugs me more than the frequency with which it's posted at this point.

you realize that all you did was replace the word magic, with physics, but didn't even qualify what you meant. The only difference between magic and physics is the explanation. Can you only lash out at people with insults?

So what is your point? Because I was mocking the user (if it's not you) who calls it "physics" in the quotes as if to imply it's not realistic and absurd or impossible. I think my point was pretty obvious from the start, I didn't need to "qualify" anything.

So no, I don't need insults to lash out at idiots, but they help.

just fuck already

literally came at this part

Stay out of this, weeb, keep posting your cartoons.

Why is Indian dance so bad?

>throwing your sword
>Throwing a musket
I don't know what this is but it's fucking retarded please don't ever post on my board again fucker.

>having his sunroof open whilst parked
>having his sunroof open at all during winter
What an awful, awful show.

My point is that it's not a simulation, it's CGI. It is most likely that "physics" are present in most of these science FICTION movies. It just has to look real enough to be believable to the average person. Why would they waste time making it realistic?

I'm done communicating with you, and gl with you unresolved anger issues.

>science FICTION
You liked rolling down the stairs a lot growing up, didn't you? And you know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

Film?

Why do people think it looks unrealistic?

My guess is brainlets see the small ship pushing the bigger ship and think "How can it do that when the big ship weighs so much more???"

Sure the movie was stupid but that scene wasn't.

Clue

Besides looking as if the ships are made out of paper mache. Is there an explanation why they let the smaller ship do this, do they not have power?

I've seen rogue one twice now and I can't remember anything.

those eva green reactions are just begging to be edited with something else

They don't have no power thus no shields or weapons.

I don't want to spoil it if its true, but what is 'sword' for? If its a referenced actual comic plotline then give me a vague description of the anticipated changes without too much specifics.

It's basically just a space version of SHIELD. The problem is that Fox has the movie rights, so they might not do it. Technically they probably could because it's on TV, but Marvel tend not to go there as the legality is all a bit murky.

Who dis?

Why? Movie was utter trash.

It was kino on levels you can't comprehend user.

STOP CUTTING EVERY HALF SECOND GOD FUCKING DAMMIT AHHH

Are you in the right thread, user-kun?

Nope I missed the thre. I'm new here.

We all had to start somewhere
Good luck with your thread

>alt-right propaganda
>promoting leftist degeneracy
gee I don't know user