Why are south americans turning into ladyboys?

why are south americans turning into ladyboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/transgedir/
youtube.com/watch?v=ESZaGuVXNKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 in 4 for based blessed US of A? Sounds high to me, I've never even gotten to know a "regular" faggit.

I know 3. One is a decent person and reasonably happy, one is a suicidal wreck and clearly should have stayed male, the other is somewhere in between. Unless you REALLY REALLY feel like you need the change, I don't think it's worth it. It'd be safer to wait for a transhumanist future because modern sex changes turn you into an emotionally unstable hackjob.

It’s pretty popular in urban areas.

>17%
I doubt that. Maybe 17% know someone who is gay but for transtrash it seems unrealistic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

O ESTADO DO BRASIL HAHAHAHAHA

morras con pilin

Did they ask university students or something?

I know a bakery that employs a tranny. I dont know if that would count.

The fuck? I think this survey was about do you know ANY transgender person. Because 16% of Russians who personally know some tranny - it's a joke. I live in Moscow and my friends and acquaintances are usually pro-western liberals (this kind of people called here traitors) and still I don't know any trans personally.

I know a gay dude and I know my brother know someone who is transitioning which in itself should be a pretty rare case.

I knew one, bro this shit in incredible... We went to fucking school togheter and she was normal, a 7/10 qt thin girl...

Three years later she's fat, suicidal, hairy and ""she"" shaved her head... Plus now ""she"" changed her name to a male one, and go to every feminist/trans/lgbt protest in the fucking city naked.

WTF, shocking... Now I know why some people hate those abomination, I'd fucking kick the shit of that creature because she's 24/7 speaking shit and throwing shit to the "savage male".

This is her ig: instagram.com/transgedir/

We were trannies before westerners jumped on the hype train

it was greek thing actually, when males had to dress like women for acting shows.

greeks only did that for shows.

the m*Doids are turning into shemales

Deleta isto

What a very strange survey question. "How familiar are you" lends itself to an array of answers. A lot, a little bit, not at all. It's the type of question you could ask for a "on a scale from 1 to 10" answer.

Then the poll has a Yes/No answer. The survey question should have been "Do you know a transgender person"

Didn't know this style was popular outside of America :^)

and then was culturally spread, or maybe you believe people magically became gays and loved wearing dress in the 20th century and in usa specifically ? lol

many transgender people are undetectable and do not discuss it, much to the dismay of transphobes. i know a translady who thought shed get in trouble using the ladies bathroom and doing girl stuff after her transition, but people literally couldn't even tell she was trans

Yeah maybe because we have sex with them

Is less gay if he(she) has boobs.

You will inevitably meet one unless you never cut your hair

Based East Asia where people hide their fucked up lives and eventually suicide from societal pressures.

Asians can't even notice the difference, kek.

We need to bring back the military service

youtube.com/watch?v=ESZaGuVXNKI

La ArgentANO

i know a lot of trannies but they are all prostitutes

Does this chart show an inverse correlation with trap quality by country? I know BR traps are smoking hot but I've also seen a lot of shit ones. Meanwhile jap and korean traps are almost always high quality. Thailand is suspiciously absent, though.

Well, being trans is a safer gateway to fully gay life in Latin America than anything else.

Ive never met a trans person before.

Where is this data from? Rio de Janeiro? I've never seen a tranny in my life

How the fuck was this data collected?! I don't even know any homosexuals, that I know off, at least.

I think your 16% of french is 50% of Parisians and next to zero outside, if not 16% of Parisians, given the "quality" of methodology in these "surveys"

>Topped South Korea
XAXA, RUSSIA STRONG but also cute and tender silky butt boipucci.