Why sandniggers do this?

Why sandniggers do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/03/scientists-easy-prey-jihadis-terrorists-engineering-mindset
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're sandniggers, for fuck's sake, they don't think, they're animals who need to be purged.

>I hate white people

so why do you have a problem with them, macaco?

>saudi arabia
>emirates
>morocco
>turkey
>gerMONEY

Are you retarded? Turkey has more refugees than all EU countries combined.

citation needed, muhammad.

He's some brazilian mutt, why would he even give a shit? Let me guess, he's 1/16th german or he found out Hitler came and blessed his grandma so now he must LARP as an european.

It's because they are stuck there waiting for their ticket to Europa.

seething

OK serious answer.

>ma and pa decide to their baby needs a better future
>they cheat their way into Germany
>they try to hide their identity and religion as much as possible, because they are ashamed and Germans don't like Islam
>as a result of which, baby grows up secular with very loose ties to his past identity
>as baby goes through adolescence he starts realising that being a shitskin is hard
>girls don't like you
>people think you are stupid
>people assume you are different, even though you are not
>baby starts resenting society for all of this
>baby starts learning about his past identity as a counter culture
>baby gets into some degenerate sect of Islamic belief that is all about jihad and nothing else
>baby goes boom

wtf baby no

Welcome to the sick and twisted realm of Heritagefaggotry

I love how literal monkeys like you who were swinging in the trees of the amazon not long ago throw shit on other ethnicities. Anyhow, here's the prove, maybe don't comment on matters you know nothing about you unevolved imbecile.

people immigrate to Europe to make money and live in better conditions , also UAE and turkey are full of immigrants

There are close to 3 million refugees in Turkey while that number is less than a million in all of Europe. Very few of the refugees try to escape from Turkey.

they are safe in turkey
all muslims leave europe please
including you
go back to where you came from you negro whoreson

Not an implausible scenario.

>all these trigerred sandapes under western flags
Like poetry

You are from estonia lol, don't worry nobody wants to come to your miserable shithole.

>syrian refugees
you are aware that majority of 'refugees' are not syrian, right?
and it should not be surprising to anyone that syria's neighbor country has taken in more than countries far away.
you are both stupid.

>there are people who are still replying to this Brazilian poster

He is probably not even Brazilian 2bh

because they are parasites
parasites dont look for places where they can be at peace
but look for places which to infest. its part of their biological drive.

they need to make everything look like back home, whatever shithole they left.

get the fuck back to your country already for fucks sake. nobody in this fucking planet likes mudslimes

>latin americans are more butthurt about Arabs than actual white people

This is just poetic

sorry but saudi ayyrabia and the emirates are richer than germany. they dont go there because they cant rape and benefit from that society.

You know your not welcome, muhammad.
Have some decency and remove yourself back to your shitskistan.

Are you aware that Germany only has accepted 260,000 refugees, 166,000 of which are Syrian? That's more than half, aka MAJORITY. What a fucking tool you people are, not knowing your facts and trying to call others out.

thread/

Because they are allowed to. Muhammad is in our countries because the powers that be want him there.

It's just more people to slaughter in the upcoming race war. I hope it happens in my lifetime

Spoken from experience?

In one year your country will either receive one million sand niggers or one million spics.

Which do you choose and why?

>all those euro flags that get triggered
>not a single arab flag in sight

I want. They have good internets

Aren't you terrorists banned from the usa?

FUCK OFF Sup ForumsMONKEY

I think so.
Quick question, though
How'd they teach monkeys to type?

Both sound like cancer but spics at least they are nominally christian so problems will be interpersonal as opposed to fucking religious wars.

This isn't actually true.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/03/scientists-easy-prey-jihadis-terrorists-engineering-mindset
>according to a 2007 analysis by Diego Gambetta that is cited in Immunising the Mind, a new paper published by the British Council; of these 44% had degrees in engineering. Among western-recruited jihadis that figure rose to 59%.

They're more well educated than 100% of the NEETs who post here and the faggots that go to university for arts, philosophy or business degrees.

baby no!!!
ME REHUSO A ARTEUN ULTIMO BESO ASI QUE GUARDALO
PARA QUE LA PROXIMA VEZ TE LO DE HACIENDOLO
HACIENDOTELO ASI ASIASIAISAI
ASICOMO TE GUSTA BABY!!!!!!

This is obviously false. My uni has 5500 students and the only visible minority is asian. Shitkins here have 50% unemployment rate, the rest makes kebabs. 100% serious

>they dont go there because they cant rape and benefit from that society.
more like they are not allowed to go there