>just finished s02e11
>still got half of s2+fwwm+mp to go
>also wanna catch the journey thru twin peaks essays before new season premiere
im not gonna make it am i lads

nobody cared about your post last thread either, bugger off

FWWM is gutter trash.
Enjoy.

it's not good. it's great.

I was a bit surprised that everyone in these threads was lauding FWWM as I thought the general consensus was that it wasn't as good as the series. I saw it a year back and the tone felt jarring after watching and loving the series and its generally more light-hearted atmosphere. I also preferred series Donna.

I just rewatched the film, again off the back of watching the series and my opinion of it couldn't be more different. It's absolutely fantastic and to be honest, blows the vast majority of the series out the water. The tone is perfect, is light-hearted and completely horrifying where it needs to be, elements of the red room/either lodge leak into Laura's reality in a way not seen before in the show and, as people have said before, the ambiguity of Leland/Bob actually works a lot better than I originally thought. Plus I now prefer FWWM Donna.

I rewatched it again recently after remembering how much it fucking sucked.

And it still fucking sucks.

Care to explain why?

yer trying too hard m8

Who else hopes season 3 starts with the classic intro?

>tfw that bird is probably dead now

it wont

I want it to be reshot with every frame being exactly the same as in the original

The sawmill got destroyed, so it wouldn't make sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if it starts the same but then morphs into something less nostalgic/comfy

>I just rewatched the film, again off the back of watching the series and my opinion of it couldn't be more different. It's absolutely fantastic and to be honest, blows the vast majority of the series out the water.
Exact same here. Hate to sound like a Showtime shill like that shitposter is saying, but my hype is at an all-time high right now after rewatching FWWM. I want more of this... and I'm fairly sure the tone is going to be similar, if not even darker.

Instead of going forward with his original development plans, reformed Ben rebuilds the mill to save everyone's jobs.

A bird's a bird. Speaking of birds, did they ever explain why Jacque's bird was pecking the murder victims? I get that it was to torture them but how the fuck do you make a bird do that on command?

>tfw the bird committed suicide cause the series ended and he had no work

DUN

Catherine still owns the land (after scamming Ben out of it) though

Generals are shit on every board and all you reddit fags are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. Look at Sup Forums. Stop with this general faggotry.

read the book

So I just read the book and I'm a bit confused.

Did Coop murder Briggs after he got possessed by BOB?
Were Annie and Earl all in Coop's head? That whole thing is never mentioned even though the Archivist got kidnapped by him; it just says he stumbled out of the woods at got home right away.
Is Coop supposed to be MIA or something? It says he met a terrible fate.

Fuck off back to meme thread #38

is there any explanation for why the fuck ben horne keeps a framed b&w picture of laura on his desk?

Imagine having that much confidence in high school

I got the SHoTP audiobook and she lives in solitude with no mention of ghostwood anywhere, no?

He fell in love with her.

Only when you go to reddit you fucking queer.

The tone of the trailer with the fleeting shots of Andy, Hawk, Ed and the like feels way too dark for this comfy intro. Can't see it.

She was employee of the month at one-eyed jacks, he's a considerate boss.

>highschool

why not have that much confidence in the real world?

that's fucking sketchy, even for an old dog like ben

Pretty late to the generals, tell me why Michael Ontkean isn't reprising his role as Sheriff Harry Truman in the new series?

As part of that she sold the land back to Ben.

Apparently he was interested in coming back but then suddenly dropped out at the last minute. No one knows why or if the entire thing is a ruse by Lynch.

bc he saw fwwm

At first he wanted to but due to unknown reasons he cancelled and stayed in Hawaii.

Retired from acting.
Anyone else surprised to find out that Richard Beymer (Ben Horne) is a decade older than Ray Wise (Leland)?

Nobody knows. He's retired, but he was supposedly willing to return, but then didn't. All the info is really hearsay, anyway.

Really? Gotta listen to it again, that's a neat detail.

It's a mystery. He hasn't said, and apparently at one point he was excited to come back. Failing health, a bigger project than he was prepared to do, or maybe we're just being rused and he will be in it.

lynchnet.com/fwwm/fwwmscript.html

Is this script legit?

I was gonna say, do you reckon they're witholding a number of previous or new cast members for shock value? Wouldn't be surprised, but Harry seems like a weird one to use in that regard

>lynchnet.com/fwwm/fwwmscript.html

this includes scenes that were only in The Missing Pieces, which means they are extended or deleted and thus of dubious canon quality, ctrl+F "nurse mops the sweat" for one such example

it would not be entirely unprecedented for everyone to get hardcore LYNCHed by a surprise casting call.

everyone thought Piper Laurie was actually dead and she was really replaced by a Japanese man.

>The regular cast on the set bought the act at first. They were a little intimidated initially by the strange foreigner and were told to be very respectful to me. Jack Nance, the innocent, who played my husband on the show, went to David and Mark at the end of the first day and said, “Boy … is that new actor weird!”

welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/piper-laurie-autobiography-twin-peaks/

If someone is being hidden, I would put money on Heather Graham.

just you wait.

We already know not all cast members are on the list. The older looking woman from the new trailer isn't.

that makes me appreciate the Japanese shtick by her character a bit more

he'll be fine

Do you think they're gonna expand on the aliens

During my rewatch for the new season I found myself really liking Zane. He was so cheesily charming that I couldn't help it.

REEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BILLY ZANE

they're extradimensional beings, not aliens

Yes.

Angelina Jolie's brother was much sexier than her.

So, why does Chet have super strength? Nadine and Cable do because they live near entrances to the lodges.

Hey Billy Zane,
why don't you pop my cherry,
in your private plane?

No it's said they come from a planet, so aliens

twinpeaksarchive.blogspot.no/2007/07/exclusive-matt-haley-interview.html

I think they touch on it in FWWM too

They would get so much shit if something like that happened in the new series. Even now, I can already picture the SJW thinkpieces to come shortly after the premiere.

>We Need To Talk About Twin Peaks' Issue of Race

>Twin Peaks IS What It Seems - The Lack of Diversity Among The Cast is Unforgivable in 2017

>Sorry, Peaks Fans. The Show is Whitewashed. It's Time to Turn the Blinders Off and Have a Discussion About a Show That Seems to be Stuck in 1990.

Audrey and her were friends at one point and she helped out with his mongoloid son.

>tfw you have to sit and wait in your truck and beat off for hours while the #1 waifu is getting ZANEd

Hey look, it's another person with no reading comprehension.

>Twin Peaks Is So White And This Is Not OK.

yes

i'm already committed to not reading a single online essay about the new season. everyone is going to try to force it to fit their ideological narrative when it's being made by a 70-year old Lynch whose priorities are building furniture and telling people to meditate.

They were fucked up and they let Waldo out of his cage for a bit. He's just an asshole.

This is not Lynch or Frost and it's not canon because it never happened.

Here's a snippet of The Secret History Audiobook of a message from Douglas Milford to Major Briggs: youtube.com/watch?v=vRz3deg1crY

It pretty much says that all recorded paranormal events throughout history were all from the extradimensional beings (AKA, the beings from the lodge)... there's also a part in the book where Richard Nixon shows one of the beings that was "captured" by the government to Milford and Jackie Gleason. It kept phasing in and out, an indication that it's not contained within our understanding of time and space.

Sheryl Lee so perpetually underrated

This is amazing

no kidding. she is far and away the best actress of the young women, which is funny since she was originally only slated to play a dead body.

How would you react if you walked in on Gordon Cole and your girl having a kiss?

The audiobook really adds to the experience of TSHOTP. I read the book along with it.

kiss david lynch and yell at him

"Holy shit, it's David Lynch!"

>Did Coop murder Briggs after he got possessed by BOB?

no, evil dale did

agreed senpai

When I first watched it immediately after the series I thought it was awful. When I rewatched it recently as a kinologist I thought it was incredible.

so is Evil Coop out in the world or is normal Coop possessed by Bob out in the world? is there a difference?

>So, why does Chet have super strength? Nadine and Cable do because they live near entrances to the lodges.

hes one of the fucking aliens. read the book

Take notes.

didn't quite hear ya there m8

>is there a difference?
yes

personally i think its coops doppelganger possessed by bob

she was so beautiful, but beauty is fleeting

> Why Twin Peak's Creator David Lynch's Fascination with Carpentry is Clearly Coded Racism

>tfw chris mulkey provided the voice of hank in the audiobook only to read his own deathbed note and not be part of the new series

the transient quality of all things makes them precious.

Did they really have to make him such a fucking retard?

Word for word what is going to be said about it.

agreed friend.

>In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger is a paranormal double of a living person, typically representing evil or misfortune.

So if your doppelganger is just the evil version of yourself, what does that make BOB's doppelganger?

>hating on Andy
Harry Goaz is the best actor on the show.