Isn't there a glaring plot hole here?

>Engineers make black goo weapon
>David uses black goo to genocide them
>David continues experimenting with black goo and makes the xeno eggs
>flash forward to Alien 1
>they find crashed engineer ship with engineer in it
>it has the xeno eggs that David engineered in it

Fucking how?

the director is not interested in the world he created or the people who love it

That engineer escaped but somehow David still manages to pit a the eggs inside. Don't worry it will be explained in the next presequel

Why did David have HRR Giger drawings?

Why did David know how to play the theme song from the movie on the flute?

after David deploys the black goo, there is a mass insemination of all the engineers. some try to escape but are unsuccessful which is what Ripleys crew discovered in Alien. The space jockey with a burst chest. Face hugger gets inside suit and bam, Alien movie

The black goo is quite the bioweapon. It can and will seek a host if it can detect one nearby. It is basically either a nanobot weapon or genetically modified virus. I'm surprised the engineers didn't put a failsafe so that it wouldn't consume them.

Also the same virus can be repurposed. Hence those big tough engineers from Prometheus.

pssst

Do you know who will end up being in that Engineer seat in Alien?

Yup, David.

He figured it out from the scene in Prometheus when he is alone in the control room.

face hugger in android? hmmm

How many times are they going to reconstruct this room? I doubt it's just on a soundstage somewhere.

David is the Space Jockey in Alien 1 headed to Earth

he's more white male than machine now
twisted and evil

they're going to milk that far beyond your lifespan

1000 years from now some future neet will have a life-size replica of the engineer ship and he'll be sitting in that seat jerking off

>tfw born too late to explore the world
>tfw born too early to fap in the engineer's seat

is the enegineers home planet the same as the one in Alien? LV 223?

ridley sure loves his go pros

will the new blade runner have go pros too?

is the martian in the same universe as alien?

>Fucking how?

Watch the sequel.

Also

>they find crashed engineer ship with engineer in it

We don't know if the space jockey was actually an engineer. As we saw in Prometheus, the space jockey's distinctive helmet and armor are just the engineer equivalent of a space suit - for all we know, David could be inside (that's my personal theory).

B-but how can an adnroid have its chest bursted? he is immune to the black goo in Prometheus...

But where did the eggs on the ship come from? David invented the eggs, not the engineers.

explained ineptly in the third movie of the prequel saga

stay tuned

Its pottery it rhymes

I think his experiment kills him, it explains why future xeno has the biomech look.
He fucked up somehow.

that's LV426

my guess is that David will attempt to add biological components to his mechanical body thus becoming a different kind of biomechanical monster

in the end he himself births the actual xenomorph

No.

David would have to quadruple in size unless they retcon because the Jockey was a lot bigger than the Prometheus engineers

He'll probably try to make tame xenos or something, but it will backfire and like pottery they will hold him down facehug him.

He's a robot. He can quadruple in size, especially now that he has all the Covenant's resources available to him. I gurantee he'll transform himself into some biomechanical Giger-esque monster/robot in the next film.

This plus this:
He will make himself a Giger monster, thus taking on a biological component. But as soon as he is part biological, a Xeno will come fuck him up.

stupid then who lays the eggs in a nice row and puts the blue light in the ship after he's dead. And where do that alien go it won't be the Queen Ridley hates James Cameron.

That could be said of the original Jockey also. He probably sets the whole ship off and then gets ambushed afterwards.

there have been xenos before david so maybe there were eggs before him too and he was just following along with what they did. also to think that every engi was on that one planet and a few weren't out and about in ships seems silly. perhaps some returned to find their world destroyed but recovered eggs.

I've been shilling against this movie all week but this idea kinda gives me hope.

so david collects goo from 223, takes it to 426, kills the engineers then covenant arrives, *insert current movie* *insert 3rd prequel* which may involve david increasing in size and attempting to leave, Alien movie...

RIDLEY SCOTT

NOT SO HOT

i haven't seen covenant yet, but considering how retarded people are and can't even understand the simple plot of prometheus, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that david didn't create the eggs, he was merely learning how to recreate them.

The alien franchise desperately needs a reboot. This shit with the engineers and the robot fag is mad gay. Just shut it down now before it gets worse.

David has proved to be way too smart to fuck up like that. I think humans in the next film will have to defeat him.

I haven't watched a single aliens movie, gimme a watching order, Sup Forums

release order

He wants it to be so much loftier than a slasher series with the coolest monster ever created, and I really feel that it's getting away from the strengths of the series.

How would you rate all the movies?

None of that ever happened. Alien 1 those were a random, if giant, species from somewhere in the galaxy who had the misfortune of stumbling across aliens in their travels, and ultimately lost control of their ship and crashed onto the planet. God knows how spread through the galaxy the aliens are, it's a dangerous, mysterious universe out there.

by watching them and subjectively giving them a value.

So they are going to ignore the fact it was a fossilized and twice as bigger engineer that supposedly died thousand of years ago?

>Why did David have HRR Giger drawings?

not giger drawings

"But that's not important now."

Alien, aliens, Prometheus, covenant

hubris is the downfall of all geniuses

>If the plan is perfect it wil fail!!!11!!!

>Alien
>Aliens
>Alien3

If you really want to jump into the prequel saga watch Prometheus then Covenant but only after watching Alien at least. Resurrection is shit, AvP is beyond shit, AvP Requiem was somehow worse.

If you're into vidya I'd definitely recommend Alien: Isolation. Canon story set between Alien and Aliens where you play as Ripley's daughter, it's ace.

>AvP is beyond shit, AvP Requiem
These are the Christmas Holiday Specials of the Star Trek universe.

>sequel aliens are the "finalized weapons"
>bunch of marines and predators take them down like space ants
>all the prequel aliens were more powerful and dangerous

its implyed hevily engineers alredy knew how to make the xneo eggs, so nothings stopping another engineer to be delivering eggs somones where oone hatches the goo could serve many purposes not jsut making egs

errrrrr, Alien universe

It's a shame because the core concept could actually be sick

>okay so predators come down and hunt Aliens
>nice, nice
>it's set on earth
>uh, okay
>all the aliens are under the pyramids
>why?
>predators put them there, they helped us build the pyramids
>uhhh, sure, why?
>I dunno because we saw them as gods or whatever but check this, they come down every now and again to ritualistically birth some aliens and hunt them
>okay sure
>but the main focus is a human woman, she's gonna be really annoying but in the end the predators recognise her as one of their own and give a sweet spear
>Paul you've gotta lay off the coke man

oh wait, what the fuck caused that neutrino explosion at the beginning of the movie?

Maybe David put them under the pyramids.

other engis come home, find eggs, take eggs

David did it

how'd he do it?

He had a explosion gun

>why did David know how to play the theme song from the movie on the flute?
The Engeneers had a Mr. Rental on their ship.

mah nigga

David will probably end up on LV426, and break his ship in the landing as he pops a chestburster of his own. The result then is that he's trapped in the same fate as he would've been without Shaw, or how he probably left Walter on the planet, which is immortal, mutilated, and unable to die, only able to wish for it.

They just keep fucking the series harder and harder, the great mystery of the xenomorphs origin is a gay robot in a cave with a box of scraps

>David will probably end up on LV426,
people keep saying this and leave out the point that his body is not on the ship.

I mean the space jockey suit. He could be encased in it, and putrefy.

until he male a George Lucas size edit the Space Jockey is not the same thing we seen before.

i dont think androids can get chestbursted. androids are artificially organic, just incompatible with the aliens.
the one who was sniffing at david in the movie couldnt smell any meat

except there was a human literally a few feet behind david, which the neomorph could probably easily see. but what you said about the chestburger makes sense

Honestly, I thought I saw David bleed blood for a little in the fight with Walter.

Alien then Aliens

it's the white android fluid