Superman or Saitama, who is stronger?

The Man of Steel vs The One-Punch Man

One Punch Man because that's the joke.
It's like saying who could kill Bugs Bunny when bugs would come back no matter how you killed him as long as it's funny.

One Punch Man works exactly like that.

ONE MEME MAN
XD
XD
XD!!!
I LOVE SAITAMEME!!!

Isn't that the same with Sups though? I remember seeing a Goku vs Sups Death Battle and it basically said Superman's power was limitless, even more so with his plot armor. He's basically Saitama.

Of course you would watch that death battle shit.

THIS THIS THIS
HUSNABSO SAITAMEME WOULD PWN HIM! PWN HIM 2 THE WIN!

OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEE
MEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEE
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! CINEMATIC UNIVERSE WHEN?

I just finished watching it, so it's a pretty new meme for me. Sorry, not up to date with all the latest memes.

Popeye
also
>>Sup Forums
>>/an/
>>/fa/
>>/jp/
>>/trash/
pick one

Why does OPM have such uninteresting superheroine designs compared to the males? She looks like a Touhou reject.

I

SAITAMA WILL TTLY END YOU WITH HIS MEME POWAS!!

Never played Touhou but she looks great as is tbqh.

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

one joke man lmao

No, Superman beats Goku because the shit Goku has done is comparatively isn't that impressive.
Not to say Goku isn't powerful; he'd certainly be an upper-tier superhero, but in the DC Universe being able to blow up a planet or two isn't even really all that impressive.

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEME
OH SHIT DERE GOES DAT BOI SAITAMA!

>avataring
Go back to Sup Forums

OH SHIT WADDUP!?!?!
- MY PERFECT BALDFU SAITAMA

SAITAMA BEST BOY! XD

Apparently Japan has literal Waifu quotas. They're afraid to fund things if they think Otakus won't be interested

SAITAMA IS HERE TO BEAT THE HYPO CRISISU
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

It would go like this, OP.

CRISIS ON INFINITE MEMES!
XD
XD
XD
XD

Damian is white, and the worst Robin

WHEN WILL MY BOI SAITAMEME LEARN THE INFINITE MEME PUNCH?
UOGRADE TO HIS MEME POWA!!!
FOR THE WIN!!!! JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

That's conceptually what Superman is. That he will rise to overcome his limits

Now with Saitama, it's literal that he's all powerful, and it's for the sake of a joke. Superman can't rise to beat him because Saitama doesn't have a limit to reach.

You know that quote people keep saying where a full power punch from Saitama would destroy half the universe? Well it's a misquote of a joke. The full thing is that he'd destroy half the universe simply because the other half is behind him when he does it

I BET SATAIMEME COULD SOLVE A RUBEKS CUBE WITH HIS MEME POWERS
NOBODY ELSE CAN DO THAT!!!!
#ALWAYSHOLDINGBACK
#PUSHUPSEVERYDAY

I slipped and fell into a manhole, I discovered I was knee-deep in doo-doo
A wave of turds swept me away, floating away with the poop and pee
To a solid waste management plant
Here I sit, with the shit - here I be, with the pee
Pool of Stool
How can anybody stand the smell, a two hundred megaton fart bomb from hell
Diarrhea and vomit too, I float around in whatever you spew
My nostril hairs are singed from the aroma of human dump
Here I sit, with the shit - here I be, with the pee
Mouthfuls of slop, my tongue starts to swell, in the sewer my body is rashing
Tread logs, tread logs, tread logs, tread logs
The current's too strong, turds, piss, and scum are spinning and making me dizzy
Swallowed by turds, swallowed by turds, swallowed by turds, swallowed by turds.
AHHHHHHH!!! Oh fucking no!!!!!

THIS
SAITIAMA WILL BEAT YOU ALL WITH HIS DICK, AND YOU WILL LEIK IT!
EAT HIS PRECUM! EAT IT!!!!
LMAO, SAITIAMA IS MY IDOL!!!! BEST BOY!!!

>Implying she has time before Jesus makes her hair explode.

HOW MANY GALLONS OF CUM DOES SAITAMEME RELEASE WHEN HE DOES HIS CUMMIES?
HA HA TRICK QUESTION, THE AMOUNT IS SO HIGH THERE ISN'T A MEASUREMENT FOR IT!!!!

MEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEES

HHA HAA GUD JOKE MY FRIEND!
YOU ARE VERY FUNNY, LIKE MY FAVORITE CGARACTER SAITIAMAMA

JAJAJAJAJAJA YOU TOO FRIEND!
OR SHOULD I SAY, FIEND?

YOU ARE TRYING TO CUM IN BETWEEN ME AND SAITADADDY!

I WILL END YOU *PULLS OUT KATANA!*

The actual answer is that we don't know enough about saitama to actually gauge how strong he is.

Superman has no limit to his power and scales increasingly stronger with the amount of sunlight he is able to absorb. So unless his opponent is willing to cut off his power source or take advantage of his weaknesses he will simply get increasingly stronger.

That's why a character like goku who has a set limit and allows superman to get stronger can never actually beat him.

But we don't yet know if saitama has a limit. If he doesn't it might simply just end up with a never ending battle where the two just keep upping the scales indefinitely.

OH NO, I THOUGHT IT WOULD COME TO THIS.
I HAVE TO PROVE MY LOYALTY AND LOVE TO SAITAMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!
*TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU!*

>This thread

>JA

We've reached the deep end.

OH NOW YOU DON'T!
*DOES A SICK BACKFLIP AND DROP KICKS YOU*
TAKE THAT! NOBOSY COMES IN BETWEEN US!

Pizza overcooked, loose my temper, blow a load on the cheese

Carry it next door, ring the doorbell, jizza delivery

Blonde bitch on the phone answers and gives attitude
Smash her in the face with scolding hot food

Pressed onto her face, forced backwards into her place
She won't care that it got in her hair, her face won't be there

Peel the pizza off, peek at her new look, shit I love to cook
Her face bubbles up, anything but calm while I smear her face off with my palm

This is the last facial that this bitch will ever be lucky enough to get

Mold of melted skin and cheese
Gather from the dirty floor
I share this plate with my identityless dinner date

Refusal to consume her melted face
With my fingers I force it down her throat
Force it down more and more, I feed this whore
She is struggling to breath, she starts to choke
Conscious detachment, disappointed extraction
I reach down her throat in a violent fashion

Satisfied, the victim alive, left to suffer alone
Smiling as I walk away, I go to find the phone

Dialed 9-1-1, soon help will arrive to keep her alive
With no face, she will always wish she died, until she commits suicide

*SUMMONS HIS FAMILIAR*
GO GET HIM SILVERMANE!
*SILVERMANE TOTALLY TEARS HIM.APART!*
HEH, NOTHING PERSONAL!

SAITAMAMA MIA IS ALL MINE NOW!

YOU HABE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP!
*GTRS BACK UP BECAUZE HE WAS JUST ORETENDING TO BE DEAD*

I AM NOW CHANNELING THE POWER OF SAITIAMA, THE MOST UNBEATLE FORCE IN THE OMNIVERSE!

*PUNCHES YOU ONCE*

I AM THE WINNAR!

*ME AND ONE MEME MAN HAVE CHICKEN DINNER*

Jesus Christ what is this thread
Leave One Punch Man alone, you kids can't handle it

In terms of power that has been SHOWN, Superman is strong enough to punch the universe. Saitama has not shown such strength yet.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME
MAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Saitama.

If only because it triggers reactions like Supes and DBZ boys are in upheaval that some random bald dude you would find in your hentai mangas doesn't take 50 fucking story arcs to kill off a villain.

~Penusmahn~

Mussorgsky’s “Night on Bald Mountain” always takes me back to my first viewing of Fantasia (coincidentally also my first time hearing Mussorgsky). I was maybe 8 or 9, and completely unaware of the existence of lesbians, let alone the fact that I was one. I was with some neighbors’ kids, all younger than me, watching movies while our parents celebrated New Year’s. The other girls all fell asleep before the movie was over, but I stayed up until the bitter end, and thus I was the only one awake to experience the nightmare acid trip that is the “Night on Bald Mountain” sequence from Fantasia. I desperately wanted them to wake up, both to check that I was not, actually, dreaming, and to have someone to reassure me that I would be okay.

I was a really sheltered kid (I was not even allowed to celebrate Halloween), so the ghoulishness of the sequence, combined with the evocative music, really freaked me out, but I couldn’t look away. But the thing that really stood out to me, even more than the (religiously proscribed) ghosts and demons, was the naked harpies who came flying directly toward me to the shrieking of the strings section. They were very obviously female (I honestly have no idea how this movie managed to be made in 1940–these things had nipples), and they were also terrifying. Then there were the more conventionally constructed (mysteriously tantalizing) naked women who appeared in the flames. I had no words to explain my terrified fascination with the whole experience to my parents after the fact, but I still cannot hear this perfectly innocent piece of classical music without drifting back to my nascent interest in these freaky female creatures.

ONE MEME MAN COULD BEAT ANYBODY!
EVEN JOHN CENA!!

DO DOO DOOO DOOOOO
HIS TIME IS OVER BECAUSE SAITAMA ENEDED HIM WITB THE TRUE KO PAWNCH!

This thread is proof Sup Forums's moderation just does not give a fuck.

EVERYBODY, DO YOU KNOW HOWMANY PUNCHES IT TAKES TO END YOU?

I know, that slut needs to put some pants on.

they are literally ruining the industry over there
as meme-y as it got Miazaki quit for a reason and that was it. literal industry legends, its nuts.

ONE!
NE!
E!
!

DAAAAAAAAAAATS RITE!
ONLY ONE OF HIS MEME PUNCHES!!!!!!

ME ME ME ME MEMES MEMES
XD X D
D X
HE WILL COMES AND PWN YOU!

MEMEMEMEMEEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMRMRMEMEMMES
MR MEME
SAITAMEME
SAITAMA!

GOOD MOENING SAITAMEME!
I GOTZ A FEELING IT'S GOING TO BE A PWNAGE DAY!
THE SUN IN THE SKY HAS A FRIEND ON HIS FACE!

BECAUSE SAITAMA PAWUNCHED IG!

Since this thread is Shitposting Central, I'd just like to say that everything about Tatsumaki makes me want to fuck her hard. There's not a single detail that doesn't add to my lust. I'll only be posting this once, though, because I actually have a life outside Sup Forums.

………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
BRO FIST

IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 5 BROS THEN YOU ARENT A BRO

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMES

MEMES OUT YOUR MEMES IM GHE AIR AND SAITAMAMEMEDEMDMDMDMDMDMD WILL EMEMEMEMEMDMEMME YOU TO THEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE WIIIIIIII.INININININ

I hate memes but I reaaaaaaaally love dat boi

What did he mean by this?

How about this one?

****I dont believe this, but i got chill bumps …….

A SCARY WAY TO BREAK UP!!!!! DO NOT stop reading this or something bad will happen!!!!!!!!

One day, ONE MEME MAN was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by and honked at her to get in. She got in his car and he drove her to the lake. Her boyfriend said he was going to tell her something very important.

ONE MEME MAN could have sworn he was going to propose. However, he flicked her off, pushed her in the lake and yelled, “I am breaking up with you, you awful …….!! I hate you and I think that maybe you should just end your ………….. life! DUMB ………………..!!!”

He laughed and drove off. It was a very cold day. ONE MEME MAN climbed out of the lake, freezing cold, and feeling the worst she had in her entire life. She got home went in a hot bath, and slit her wrists and died in the bathtub.

Her parents yelled and screamed at her to get out until they finally broke the door down. They saw no body, but the entire bathroom was dripping with her blood. Her mom went insane and killed herself three days later, her dad is in prison, accused of murder.

Later that week, ONE MEME MAN’s exboyfriend was taking a shower when she came from the drain, rotting and bloody, with a razor in her hand and said “Goodbye Jason.” She PUNCHED his throat before he could scream.

If you do not repost this with the title “1 scary way to break up”, you are a heartless …………..and ONE MEME MAN will come to you in the shower from the drain, and will PUNCH you the same way she PUNCHED her boyfriend. 24 ppl have broken this chain and died

If it was one of those pictures that when I clicked it, it turned into dat boi, I would like it. Since that's not what it is then no I don't like that one.

Could you turn it into one of those pictures so that I could like it, please?

ONE MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
MANANANANANANANANNANANANANNANANANNANANANANANMANAMA

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMES

ME MES
I LOVE ME MES
ESPECIALLY ONE ME ME MAN

MAN OF MEMER!
XD
XD
XDDX

>dat Tatsumaki
The best thing about being a leg man is that your female body part of choice isn't considered scandalous at all and can be freely displayed and depicted anywhere and as much as you like. It's easymode, but it's a blast.

WE WILL WE WILL
MEME YOU!

I'm almost sure this is that one butthurt DBZ fan that was shitposting singlehanded for entire threads in the wake of the OPM anime ending. Dude lost his mind at some point, and never seems to have found it again.

I WAS RAPED

WE

ARE

MEMERS

BUMDUMBADUMBABUM

MOMS

GONNA

MEME

DIE

Pretty much

Tbh, I can see Saitama's strength to Kal-El at his peak. Hell, I think Saitama is more of a reality warper the Sentry and the Plutonian.

That being said, Superman has abilities Saitama does not. Like heat vision and true flight ( Saitama can only jump really high)

I hate permadeath

If you're asking about two men maybe you should start with them and not your shitty obligatory waifubait.

What if Saitama had an enlarged frontal lobe?

Dude's projecting hard.

Fucking faggot who masturbates to Chinese cartoons.

>plot armor v. humor armor

Pick your poison

I LOVE OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE
MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEMEE
MMAMMAANANANANA

SAITAMAME
ONE MEME MAN 4 EVA?!?!
WILL PWN EVERYONE
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEMMEEEEEEEEEEES

ONE MEMES 4 LYFE
BECAUSE HE WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE
AND YOUR WIFE