Western people clean their asses with paper

>Western people clean their asses with paper

What? You just walk with your ass covered with shit in South America?

They have little monkeys that lick them clean

That feel when water jet toilet

Yes

How is it done there in the jungle?

seriously i cannot clean anymore my ass just with paper i feel fucking filthy but i hate muslims and im not a filthy persons like them who cleans their bare shitty asses with bare hands so after i clean my ass with toilet paper i finish it off with baby wipes and then im clean and neat and im not disgusting like muslims or people who wipe with toilet paper only.

I use moist wipes you niggerand also stay regular so 99% of my shits come before I shower.

A lot of cultures clean their ass with water. I personally use baby paper right after toilet paper each time.

This is one of the few things that would be considered an improvement in west/north EU. I've always wet the paper though, so it's not a national disaster, there are workarounds.

>tfw puuuurfect solid turds each time
>tfw no need for TP

I had to check if Paraguay was still in South America

Where else would it be?

I also believe bidets are superior for private use, but i couldn't imagine going to a public restroom with one.

The amount of trees that are cut down for toilet paper is enormous.

NO DATA

I have a bum gun water sprayer to clean most of it then use a bit of paper to finish and dry off

I poo once a day in the morning and immediately shower after. Just wash my shitty ass in the shower.

I don't even wipe.

Take the bidet pill
Or have pic related installed

That's pretty cool

I thought the french invented the bidet? do they even use it?