Can anyone seriously argue that this guy isn't the worst President in American history?

Can anyone seriously argue that this guy isn't the worst President in American history?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary Clinton Can be worse

LBJ is

How is Hoover worse?

This guy got a really really really bad rep, he was bad but not as bad as the meme would make you think.

He is the greatest in history imo. I have high hopes for Hillary as well. Nobody is better than Obama though.

FOUR MORE YEARS

Clearly a strong leader

Woodrow Wilson was the worst progressive, Obama hasn't gotten us into a world war (knock on wood)

Fpbp. She WILL be worse.

Yeah, he did a great job of leaving the county more divided racially, socially, and economically then we he went into office.

Pretty easily really. I don't like him, but I don't see how it's even possible to call him the worst ever.

>implying half the world doesn't agree with his retardation

We are better off economically today than we were eight years ago. It is the politics of the right that has divided us along racial, ethnic, and societal lines.

Ha faggot Sup Forumsster thinking they know some shit.
You're just drinking the ultra right white supremist cool aid.
Perhaps a wider world view would help.
>George Bush fucked America.

He could've been worse. He's done almost jack and squat apart from the disaster that is Obamacare.

Wilson was good too.

>the liberal media is right wing politics

wtf I hate republicans now

You could make a credible argument for Wilson, FDR, LBJ, or Bush. But this guy will be remembered either as a cross between Clinton and Carter, or the guy that tipped the scale irreversibly against America.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

woodrow wilson and LBJ were worse.

to be fair

Wilson also signed the Federal Reserve Act
worst ever

Why the fuck does he look like a fuckin ape so much. Is it the ears? Is it the jaws? Is it the retarded expression that gives a peek into his empty skull? Redpill me on this guy.

Wilson shoved the Federal Reserve down our throat

He's the worst, regardless of the good he did.

No she won't because she will never be president.

He was a globalist puppet, just like Obongo, except Obongo is now in full shill mode.

Don't forget the Wilson Administration actively persecuting anyone who disagreed with the war.

He was an elitist tyrant who only won because Taft was so incompetent that Roosevelt felt the need to come out retirement and split the Republican vote like an ass.

Well I'll have to admit that I don't have enough knowledge to compare Bush and Obama on achievements and fails, but I know for sure that Bush must literally be one of the most mentally handicapped US presidents of all time.

>still believing the bush is stupid meme
Yep that rich wasp from the northeast whose father was director of the CIA and president is just a dumb southern redneck. His accent was fucking fake

Didn't Wilson campaign on the platform of not getting involved in WWI?

But she wont be president

Pretty much, his "charisma" shit will fade with time.

Checked
And I dunno man, people still believe Bush's personality was real and everyone went gaga over Cory Bookers speech full of buzzwords last night

I wish bro.

This. Dubya was an Ivy League boy and scion of a dynasty. The majority of his foreign policy was being directed by neo-con globalist think-tanks, and his domestic policies were generally Reaganist.

The media became increasingly hostile to him after 2004, and Bush-bashing was all the rage in pop culture from 9/11 until 2009 when he retired and basically vanished. Anything he does say publicly still gets roundly mocked and ridiculed.

Jeb! was banking on name recognition and nostalgia for the post-9/11 unity and patriotism, but he was just another globalist pawn being readied to be sacrificed to Killary.