youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1ofTgPtc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ

WUZ

MINERALS

AREN'T THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Nigger

Little white boys just love to throw that word around on this forum don't they

If you saw me in person and not behind your anonymous persona you wouldn't be saying that, so why don't you just STFU?

nigger

KAPOWIE

Fuck you Blacknon, you are everything that is wrong in this world.

WILL NEVER SLEEP

please apply a bullet to your skull, op

N' SHEIT

Double nigger.

Connie's not that bad, user

It was not by my hand I was once again given a check. I was brought here by white men who wished to pay me welfare!

Hay guys OP here all i wanted was for one of you to finish the sentence...

>forum
Everything else is in your post is valid though

what sentence?

ARE WARRIORS, BORN FROM THE LIGHT.

in Order to form a more perfect Union,

Aw I meant to include "minerals" in there, whatever

FIVE

GOT THE POWER

CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

HE

FOUR

NEVA GUNN GIV U UP

THREE

TWO

WILL
WE WILL
ROCK YOU

You must be new here.

ONE.

RANGERS IN SPACE

The death sentence.

Three
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1ofTgPtc4

WE

THREE KINGS OF ORIENT ARE
ONE IN A TAXI
ONE IN A CAR
ONE ON A SCOOTER
BLOWING IT'S HOOTER
SMOKING A FAT CIGAR

You've had 5 minutes and you blew it. You queers can't handle combos any more.

user. The words: Nigger, faggot and cunt. Are very common on this place.

Get used to it, nigger.

Welfare? You kill white men! And claim they kept you as slaves!

No one managed to finish the sentence, fuck this gay board

Perhaps the same could be said of all ethnicities

You had plenty of fucking time. Whoever told you a combo needs to be a group effort is a newfag.

Your words are as black as your skin, white men ill need a slaver like you!

Hey, we managed the countdown pretty well.

Nigga giga migga rigga ligga knigga ho ho ho platano y sandia

WHAT IS A WHITE MAN!? A misogynistic little pile of CIS scum, but enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

>we managed the countdown pretty well
How do you figure?

>forum
IT'S A MONGOLIAN PICTURE BOX, DAMMIT!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

t. white falseflagger

what a double nigger

Keep it up guys. We're reaching maximum meme status in this thread.

Hi guys OP here again, why can't you guys just finish the fucking sentence?

>forum
>FORUM

Hello Ian

>