Something needs to be done about this

Something needs to be done about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Jews_in_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup, needs more Sinai, look how aesthetic Israel looked.

Yeah, that green needs to be cleaned up

hi ezekiel

>not Noah

I agree. Arabs should stop picking fights with Israel and then losing. Because doing so means they lose more and more land each time.
Let's be real here: Hope for a two-state solution died in 2000. Arabs decided that they would use violence and Israel decided that they would respond to it with ethnic cleansing. The more time passes, the tighter Israel's grip becomes and the less space they'll get in a hypothetical two-state solution.

fuck that does sound better

Pronoun confusion on my part. Read: The less space Palestine will get in a hypothetical two-state solution.

It's inevitable: Palestine will not even exist for another two decades.

It doesn't exist now.

They tried it in an attempt to be peaceful...

Well, the conflict is now a strictly Israeli-palestinian thing and both Jordan and Egypt recognized Israel, so it kinda worked. They also really haven't enough population to succesfully colonize it so yeah. But still, it was aestethic as fuck.

It's not officially a country, but they have representatives at the UN so let's call it a political entity.

It's a state without land. And it's likely to remain that way.

this

The only people who oppose israel are Sup Forums types who feel that they should hate jews because it's cool thing to do.

Jews don't blow themselves up, jews don't breed like rodents, jews don't create unmanageable failed countries every few decades. I prefer a greater israel to any number of arab countries who will just go and create more terrorists in the west.

Anglos...

>Gaza
Lol literally a micronation.

Israel will annex Gaza too once they're finished colonizing the West Bank anyway, that place will be a problem till wiped out completely.

But Israel has no control over the Gaza Strip. De facto palestine own this land.

They're at it..

Here it's mainly Muslims and their left-wing supporters who hate Israel. I understand why Muslims do, but why the left do is beyond me.

I strongly dislike Western wandering Jews, but have no problem with Israeli ones.

Because they like to pretend it's a modern day apartheid south africa

The British could have done something better instead of creating retarded the border that they made.

That small piece of land is totally dependant on outside resources and Israel is cutting of their support lines. It's fucking unbelievable Israel was was reinvented and allowed to expand...

the chad israelis and the virgin palestinians

>be ahskenazi
>pretend to be jewish all your life
>go to palestine
>pretend you are in the land of your ancestors
>the land of your ancestors is actually bumfuck nowhere, poland
>take over palestine
>rename palestine to israel even though that was never the name of those lands ever
>say you are defending yourself
>say you are defending jews
>meanwhile oppress local jews
>meanwhile gas yemeni jews
>meanwhile mizrahi and sephardics are your fucking lower class
>meanwhile religious jews get actually beat up and locked up for opposing wh*Teoid land occupation imposed by ashkenazis LARPing as jewish people

Wh*Te 'people' are mentally ill.

Yes, as if muzzies would have ever accepted anything that implied territorial loss.

Fact: Israel is the only civilized country in the whole middle east.

Not you too Indonesia

Oman has their shit together.

So? It's not by their own means, they get plenty of gibs.

Fact: Italy is the most corrupt country in Europe.

People from glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Same with uae, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain.

B-but dey are not Demogrcyyyy XCCcccccc

*teleports behind you*
Don't think so, gentile!
*circumcises you with a single swing*

Why do you think that is, Mr. Goldman?

Palestinians are the true jews

At the end of the day, if you care that much go back to Lebanon.

Plenty of right winged people hate israel too you know, including me

Imagine being white and taking sides in an ethno-religious land squabble between Jews and Muslims. Neither side is right or wrong. They just want clay for themselves.

>Jews are from Lebanon

Anglo education, everybody and you wonder why they fucked up the ME borders.

>Well, the conflict is now a strictly Israeli-palestinian thing
Fuck off. That's very naive.

Ahmed

Omar

you're right, Israel belongs to Christendom

What country are you from?

Piss off
The only true owners of the land the descendant of the Canaanites. Not claimed it using reilgion.

Look at the flag, dumb cunt.

GO HOME

Jerusalem should be a city-state theocracy ruled by a council of representatives from the different faiths.

I am home, unlike the Ashkenazi people who need to go back to their homeland Poland.

Exactly - at the end of the day that's all that matters to civilized countries.

Don't forget the cockroach jews...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Jews_in_Israel

you mean Khazaria

Indeed, wasn't Mustafa Kemal one of them? Wonder why he stayed. Oh right because he did his own little LARP as a mongol.

Why are fake jews so mentally ill?

Based user

Might makes right. Europeans and North Americans should support whichever side brings them the most money or power, not one they think is 'right'

Palestinians need to get shoa'd

This: the Holocaust didn’t happen (to the extent it’s usually thought of), but it should have, to the Palestinians.

holy shit, is that Mel?!!

Yes, and he's shopped.

It's the land of those Arabs who are now being slowly murdered off the map, with the help of America money. Those Jews in Europe had no right to be in the region after the war, damned what Churchill signed the world into.

>civilized
They have concentration camps and a history of bombing schools and churches. The Israeli government is about as civilised as the United States government. It's an illegitimate state ran by genocidal racial supremacists and expanded its territory with terror and crimes against humanity.
Fact: is the USA wasn't involved in the Middle East and if Israel didn't exist, the west wouldn't be facing the problems it is today. These two countries represent a cancerous growth: one in the western world and the other in the Levant. Both of these two nations are involved with each other and both these nations are a net negative to humanity.

>Those Jews in Europe had no right to be in the region after the war, damned what Churchill signed the world into.
>no right
Here's where you're wrong: They had all the right because they had all the power. America put up with your sandnigger shennanigans to get at the oil, but the time has long passed for the US to care what a bunch of barely-literate oil men think.

Yes, It's going to be 70 years soon and the green stain is not gone yet. Pick up the pace, Shlomos.

Can the arabs produce any paper that says the land is theirs and not Turk/British/Israeli?

If I were a palestinian, I'd penetrated the Israeli government from the rear and inside.

Agreed. Why is Palestine even there at all?

Literally might makes right.

It'll be fun when the tide of might turns the other side.

I fixed Israel

None of the surrounding powers are interested in fucking with Israel. The Saudis even have an unofficial alliance with them to stand up to Iran.

Palestinians were useful pre-2000 to score Pan-Arabist brownie points, but nobody gives a shit anymore.

But it is being done...

>geopolitics don't change overtime
>Israel can historically get away with ethnic cleansing Palestine
>In a muslim region

Lel, it's gonna be real fun this might makes right stuff

I mean, you would be right... if Israel didn't have nuclear weapons.

They can have a million superlazer guns for all it matters. In the long run they're royally fucked. Do you seriously believe they can historically get away with ethnic cleansing Palestine??

I mean, there's a chance I guess... but I wouldn't bet on it. It's just a matter of time they get one hell of a shoa or get cucked into accepting the 2 states solution, which is the best case scenario for Israel.

>starting this in 1945
The mess started when Britain promised the land to both Jews and Palestinians in 1917.

>genocidal racist government
Is ANY post by Australia not written by a raging leftist pussy?

any post that isn't from Melbourne

He's Lebanese.

>only Sup Forumstards are against israel
>if you're against israel you're a raging leftist pussy
which one is it?

They're too brainlet to realize this

He's Iraqi.
In a perfect world there would be two states with Jerusalem being it's own seperate entity like the Vatican. In reality this will never happen since both Palestinians and Israelis are scummy cunts and Jerusalem doesn't have the funds to be the Middle Eastern equivalent of the Vatican.

Lefties here hate Israel because it's their designated muslim pet's enemies and they basically see the country as the "Trump's America" of the Middle East, also because it purely makes them seem intellectual

That's what's happening now

This. All the arabs states are either covertly or overtly supporting Israel. Only Iran has the balls to oppose colonialist apartheid regime of Israel.

I hate both. It's a parasitic relationship hard not to hate.