Best day of my life

Best day of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loqYlYqtsmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

upboat

why couldn't aqua teen hunger force or xavier renegade angel be the ones to get extremely popular, why did it have to be this

>xavier renegade angel

they still aren't ready

athf was pretty fucking popular

oh for a recoilless rifle.

Aqua teen hunger force was huge dude. Probably on the same level as Rick and Morty just during a different time

he just wasnt allowed to stay up late enough to watch it back then. or now.

yeah, although the film wasn't great i still really like the intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=loqYlYqtsmY

i'll give you a different time. but I think athf pulled in a different type of viewer namely just teenage/middle aged stoners. rick and morty are pulling the i'm smarter then my parents teenage dumb fucks and middle aged people who never got the attention/approval of their parents. not saying that's the only people who watch either show. just the most average viewer.

Aqua Teens had a bomb scare

Do you really want them to have obnoxious reddit-tier fans? do you?

AQTHF was very popular. It just so happens that it was during an era where social media and smartphones were not the beasts that they are today.

Make no mistake, R&M's popularity is due to teenagers having cellphones.

Because their first 12 episodes or so are not as well written.

>name-dropping xavier since it's trending this week
This board is painfully awful

Is the Rickmobile selling anything?

Where can I see what's trending so I can not talk about things that are currently being talked about by somebody?

This. Jesus fuck I've seen it namedropped in two other threads just today.

why here on Sup Forums user.

Normies can't handle Xavier

If they did, you'd be calling them "reddit: the show" while praising R&M

Because they arent bazinga dude science meme incarnate noodle arm calarts cartoons like Rick&Memey is

Middle aged means 50 years buddy. You're saying the audience was 14 year olds and 50 year olds

Because Rock and Marty is way more accessible to normies than both those shows.

>this is a better film intro than Baneposting

Yes the writing that's what the kids love about R&M sure then the Venture Brothers should be gigantic.

This.
Both of them were less clever and more lolsorandom than Rick and Morty anyways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic

Watched the movie last night, I'd only seen it once when it came out. I was not impressed, hell even the show was never this bad in its last few seasons.

I watched 2 seasons of Rick and morty. It became a chore after a while, every episode is painfully familiar and the characters are one dimensional and even by cartoon standards. You can always tell when they were just riffing and kept it in which annoys the shit out of me for some reason. It seems impossible that people can enjoy this show at any other level than "it's ok", let alone get images from it tattoo' don themselves. I guess that's why the show is so hated here; it's ok but no where near as good as it is praised to be by its extremely vocal and cringey megafans - 20 somethings that want a new Simpsons.

>highest avg life expectancy in the world is 80ish.
>middle age is 50.
okay gramps.

Because the ratings aren't as good

That is the only reason.

Stop bitching.

>the average person lives to 100
You fucking nutter

>or xavier renegade angel
soon my friend soon

Is he, dare I say, our float?

Sorry that we don't live in a shit hole third world country where people die from diarrhea, pajeet

I love you

so what should I have said young adults? that early to mid thirty people? I live in the country so we don't have that long of lives most of us have our mid life crisis at 40 and die early at 60-70 cause we can't retire.

Did XRA just become recognized Sup Forums kino overnight or something? Seems like the reverence here for it just exploded spontaneously

>Morty's mom walks in
>can't find car
>sees vehicular Rick
>This'll do.

how about returning to reddit, I'm sure you call that place home
sage

I still think it's stupid crap, so there's that for ya.

I thought Morty was the one who could turn into a car

Let's face it, you would hate both of those shows if they became big popular memes.

S3 when? I made a bunch of shitposting images but the meme died down.