Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo.

Do we not like this? Would someone please properly explain my opinions to me

More like Sup Forums btfo

That movie will clear a billion.

Mcucks think they speak for all of Sup Forums

Just like how first reactions to Ghostbusters were all spectacular too, amirite?

>its not total shit just kind of shit

authentic Sup Forums here
It's shit and the only people praising are femcucks like whedon

This is obviously going to get better reviews than the rest of the DC movies whether it's kino or horse shit, they'll go back to giving their actual thoughts on the next movie.

>The first reactions for Wonder Woman are spectacular

I highly doubt that.

>DC bad
>Marvel good
This board is shill central, its hilarious how after 20+ capemovies being sucesses how can any of the regulars in here could ever think this is going to bomb, plus it has a sure great RT score just by being the first 'modern' female lead capeshit.

Thing is...this is going to make a lot of money because, outside of a few capemovies, all of them are huge sellers.

The one that has Wonder Woman as a lead character also?

Went to the page. Reported tweets came from people for Fandango, Mashable, Uproxx, Indiewire, Cinemablend, ComingSoon.net, the writer of the fucking article himself, LegionofLeia, Collider, BusinessInsider, JoBlo, Bleacher Report, some longtime female online independent critic, some guy named Franchise Fred, and some lady named SassyMama in LA

Why tv hate DC? Really love that marvel trash?

It's not a solo movie though, they'll be able to praise her and batfleck as good but shit on the rest and give it a low score.

Maybe. It's a very loaded summer with some big name movie coming out every single week until August. We'll see if it can hold its own.

Because of our lack of success both career-wise and romantically, we have developed a deep hatred for Jews and Women, who we blame for our failures rather than trying to improve ourselves.

t. Sup Forums

ANOTHER NAKBA

N
A
K
B
A

Io9
The most influential trusted source.
Now only tangibly related to gawker

Go away. No one believes you're a Sup Forums regular
Us wanting a movie to fail, because of blatant neoptism, pandering and shilling
Has nothing to do with hating women
On the regular there's a thread every hour of thick women thatd have been better
Who pays you seriously

>On the regular there's a thread every hour of thick women thatd have been better
Name three

Shill
Shill
Shill

tv love DC

But hate this Snyderverse with all this Fridge Skeletons and bad movies

Spectacular? Why not, Wonderful?

>2013
>dont worry, capeshit will eventually die
>2017
>we have sequels being talked about
you said it wouldn't last this long

There was never even a doubt that it wouldn't be great.

You really think fucking Wonder Woman it'll make significantly more than BvS? after every new DC movie has been trash?

Wishful fuckin thinking there man

BvS had standing ovations at prescreenings.

It has to end sometime but when? I don't see it happening for a long time considering new characters are being added and franchises started that are just as popular as the old ones if not more, like Deadpool.

I would give a good reaction too if I wanted to be invited to early showings of movies.

We wouldn't have to worry about it if the fucking mods just quarantined it to Sup Forums
but muh ad impressions for mook

>trailer shows scenes of her being an angsty teen
>shows her being an angsty adult who wants to leave her homeworld
>shows her being cynical about humans having wars with one another

fucking liar

By fellow WB employees.

Gonna be funny seeing all these guys white knight the fuck out of this movie.

It all depends on how Reddit will receive it.

The people who there in the beginning of the MCU will jump off after Avengers 4. DC will continue on, just a matter of it's back to Batman and Batman related characters or if the entire Justice League gets to tag along. There is an audience for more serious comic book movies. They just shouldn't be given fuckhuge $200 million budgets.

so did tdkr

Shhhh man, wb has to make it look like this movie fixes the complaints people have about this whole universe being dark and edgey for no reason. They could fix the tone, but it's easier to just hand shills talking points.
Remember how suicide squad was gonna be rated R

Ha.

Ghostbusters had great reviews too.

Wonder what they have in common.

Really depends. MoS's Superman got shit not because he was "angsty" It was because the overall feel of the movie was joyless. Marvel has a lot of the same shit but it doesn't dwell on it and that supposedly makes them feel "fun".

I would argue Paul Feig is even worse because he so desperately wants to be accepted by women.

>"The people who there in the beginning of the MCU will jump off after Avengers 4."

been there since Iron Man 2, and can confirm, after Phase 3 I'm jumping ship.

>mfw I was actually at one

Who was the solider shooting at?

You sound indian. I knew DCcucks were Pajeets.

>true north superhero

God.

Will the critics' favoritism toward a female led superhero movie win out against the schlock that is DCEU movies?

Women privilege first. That way they can also write articles when Wonder Woman fails to stay at #1 against the Mummy.

>io9
>formerly Gawker media
>feminist clickbait shithole

Oh they liked a stronk womyn movie? Wow, it must be good.

Here's another hit movie they praised.

>The same fucking writer of both articles

Eh... I believe it. She's shown as an angsty teen who rebels against her mother to go help mankind. Like originally. And according to the leaks they pretty much ignore the whole "abandoning mankind for 100 years"

I still think they are shilling this pretty hard but this part is probably true.

Yup.

I'm predicting in the mid 60% on RT.

WB will advertise it as critically acclaimed.

Nah, thats Aquaman's score.
This is going to get high 80% to 90%

So it's... good?

Is it going to be good? Is there any indication that it's going to be good?

No you won't, capeshit loving manchild.

No lol

Try 100%

I'll only like it if Reddit hates it

More like Marveldrones btfo

>one of the most boring characters in capeshit history as part of a series of movies which all been horrible.

geez i wonder...

Twitter reactions mean jackshit. Doesn't matter if it's from critics, bloggers, or fans. When the actual review embargo lifts show how confident WB is in the movie.

But the Ms Marvel movie is not coming in years...

>The first reactions for [insert DCEU title] are spectacular
This meme never gets old