What is the movie equivalent of this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfYwsTxiYaI
youtube.com/watch?v=gVL7R-dFlgk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two niggers fighting over a sandwich in the middle of the street.

It isn't a movie, but its as close an adaption I can think of.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Pulp Fiction

Ayy Yo Bruh We Finna Dindu Squinna: The Movie

Rap is fucking disgusting. Unless it's cute korean boys. It might just be the black aspect that I dislike.

k.dot is a manufactured star. I seriously hope you don't think he's good.

bill and ted's excellent adventure

Bitch, sit down. Biyombo.

Fag

Don't Be A Menace

Humble is unironically a good song

I don't listen to nigger music. I seriously hope you didn't think my post implied I liked his music.

I wash my hands every rare occasion I have to shake the hand of a black.

I don't think there's a worse music genre than kpop

Rocky five

I GOT, I GOT, I GOT, I GOT
LOYALTY, GOT ROYALTY INSIDE MY DNA

trap music is pretty bad

American Pop

this desu

Vaporwave is absolute shit

>"I REMEMBER SYRUP SANDWICHES"
>realize my parents also fed me this as a kid

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

Are you a melanin enriched individual?

Probably A Place Beyond the Pines. The final song asks what would have occurred had Kendrick's father and eventual producer fought each other when they previously met. In Duckworth, violence is avoided, and Kendrick goes on to be successful. In Pine, the kid's father is killed by the father of his later friend, and the ghosts of the past end up haunting and nearly destroying his present.

My two pennies.

Comparing Negroid shit to a Masterpiece. KYS three times

3/10

Good exposition, but you didn't name the Jew a single time, so that's the best I can do you,

Baby i wasnt theeeerrrreeeeeeee

>Literally all better than gooks recycling America pop and putting a sickening childish """sexy""" spin on it
You guys are absolute plebs if you listen to kshit

dumb nigger

You should have just said rap and hip hop is trash produced by the Jew to sell to non Jews.

He stole that shit from Martin Lawrence stand up. Shit, nigga

Have you ever actually watched a kpop video?

Yes, and they're all virtually exactly what I stated. Go be a koreaboo somewhere else faggot

What about this masterpiece?

WE

PLAYIN'

in 20 years we'll look back at rap music and laugh at how retarded we were

I'm doing that now. I had one of those rap phases where I thought I was cool and mature for listening to monkey beats but now I realize I was just a cuck.

TETRIS

i mean collectively as as a society.

i listened to it for a year when i was in college and always getting drunk then i realized i only like it because i was never sober for a year. i could've listened to anything

WUZ

Seven Samurai

Slime Season 3 is better.

AMERICAAAA

Thug is shit.

WE WUZ GOT ROYAL IN UZ DNA

most music these days just follows a formula of what works
>I was raised in the streets in compton where a nigga could get shot
>but now i work for a multi-billion dollar record company that owns me droppin rhymes like the hundreds of other rappers they've signed who are more successful than I am

even country music just follows a formula now
>throw the words blue jeans, military, god, dirt road, good stuff, girl, and chevy truck together
>instant smash hit #1 album

I don't know where it all went wrong but no music is just organic anymore its just what everyone else is doing

The Dark Knight Rises

i'd rise in her dark knight if you know what I mean.

Post >yfw the beat switch in DNA

>U digg what I'm sayin
>Draw down
>What you on
>Getting Money
>Hey I
He's quite literally the GOAT. The Jackson Pollock of rap.

Why did Kendrick Lamar name this album damn? As in DAMN this album sucks

Rap has been in the mainstream since the 80's, and has been the standard for pop culture and fashion since the 90's. Literally only a handful of old people still think rap isn't a legitimate force in American culture. American music IS black music, ever since the beginning. The majority of music genres formed in America were developed by black musicians (jazz, soul, blues, rock). Rap is just another contribution that black people gave to American music, because nobody's looking to white people for what sounds good. They're looking at young black males.

You sound like somebody from the 60s talking about rock

They are looking to white people. They're just all women (Swift, Perry, Adele, Cyrus, Grande).

You're a fucking retard

>They take very little skill or hard work
not an argument

>DUUUDE THIS SONG WAZ HARD TO MAKE THEREFORES ITS GOOD LMAO

A masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=pfYwsTxiYaI

He kind of has a point. Look at the most popular artists in American music today, they're overwhelmingly black men or white women

DAMN was pretty shit. 1 good song, 1 decent song and the rest was shit.

Same thing happened with To pimp a butterfly. Overrated trash

Good kid mad city was good though

This isn't a real song, you just took a few seconds from "Humble" and put it on a loop

youtube.com/watch?v=gVL7R-dFlgk

Except for the biebs. Black ppl love the biebs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o