The most disgusting thing you've ever done?

I have to know that someone here did something more disgusting than i did, so TELL ME THE MOST DISGUSTING THING YOU EVER DID

For me it was going to a brothel when i was young, the prostitutes came into the room one by one and i got to choose which one i wanted to be with. But one of them kissed me when she came in, and all the other ones after her did as well, it mustve been 10 prostitutes that kissed me on the mouth before i got to choose. I didnt think much of it until years later when i thought of how many dicks they all mustve sucked and i fucking kissed them. I really dont think i have any disease but now i feel disgusted and pathetic. How many dicks did i indirectly come in contact with....Its too disgusting to think about

Did it felt good?

If you want to mock me then you have to contribute the story of the most disgusting thing you ever did you fucking cunts

one time i ate a popcorn from the floor

har du allvarligt aldrig gjort något riktigt vidrigt? Lever alla på Sup Forums i celibat och i isolering

For me it was working on a swedish brothel when i was young, we came into the room one by one and they got to choose which one of us they wanted to be with. But one of them kissed me when I came in, and all the other ones after him did as well, it mustve been 10 swedish males that kissed me on the mouth before they got to choose. I didnt think much of it until years later when i thought of how many dicks they all mustve sucked and i fucking kissed them. I really dont think i have any disease but now i feel disgusted and pathetic. How many dicks did i indirectly come in contact with....Its too disgusting to think about

Think you are clever moortugal? Why dont you actually share something that really happened to you. I actually need to know someone is more disgusting than me to be able to live with myself

But in all honesty guys i know there are far worse things people experience and do than what i have....but i genuinely feel really bad about it all. I dont know what to do to shake that feeling of disgust.

I ate candy which had an Earwig in it when I was 8

Dude take a look around you. You live in sweden. You indirectly kissed some 10 cocks and maybe felt the cum's aftertaste, but most of your countrymen suck cock on the regular and kissing a swedish women already carries the risk of indirectly kissing some 20 cocks at once. Hopefully you chose a good one and you lost your virginity, all of this for free.

You're in the lowest tier of swedish male and should instead be worrying about your police not knocking over your door and arresting you for not meeting your daily cocksucking quota.

I took a shit in the shower when I was a kid then proceeded to stomp it into the drain once I realized what I had done

In 8th grade, we had a girl vomiting in the middle of the classroom. It was a relatively small room for 30 students, so a lot of people got vomit on them. Smelled terrible immediatly. The girl never lost that bad reputation

idk desu
never even ate my boogers

I'm a virgin at 27 and never worked officially.

I'm not trying to mock you. I just wonder if all those kisses felt good. But if you want to hear my story, ok.
When I was 15 years old I was invited to my older brother's 18th birthday party. Everyone there was older than me so I tried to look as
"mature" as I could, means I drink a lot. Like really a lot. Next thing I remember is how my brothers help me clean myself, collect my shitted clothes into the bag and gave me the fresh one. That's how I've learned about self-control with alcohol.

je permettais ma premiere gf monter mon visage. c'avait un goût de merde, litteralement. je pensais que c'etait le goût de son minou. puis regardais mon visage dans le miroir et il y avait merde partout. en general c'etait une bonne experience tres bien tres bien.

oh hey user same here, but i never worked unofficially either

alors... bonne francais? s/n?

I do that all the time. I prefer squatting while taking a shit, and I don't have a toilet suitable for that.

from Pierre's reaction I'm going to guess this is worse than the OP

>I took a shit in the shower when I was a kid then proceeded to stomp it into the drain once I realized what I had done
That is what obese americans do. It is called "waffle stomping".

>je permettais ma premiere gf (de) monter mon visage
>et il y avait (de la) merde partout
le reste est très bien, aucun problème de compréhension bravo :)

He let her gf sit on his face and got his face full of shit. He even tasted it thinking he was licking his gf's pussy. He liked it.

merci beaucoup senpai uwu

British lad is eating out Dutch girl in public with everyone seeing. Literally kneeling down. Everyone one in the Erasmus party are shocked, but we are all to drunk to care. Girl is moaning hard. After like 30 seconds she lets a "UH" and starts pissing in the dudes face like a fucking jet, trying to contain it with it. Dude pukes, girl slips on the puke and hits the puke with her pussy and starts screaming. It was very confusing.