Are mixed-raced people more genetically healthy than their mono-racial counter parts?

Are mixed-raced people more genetically healthy than their mono-racial counter parts?

Are they really more attractive, intelligent, and happier?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah white is inferior

I think the opposite
They are supposed to have a lot of defects, problems, and such

Like what?
Source?

Probably not. Hapas are twice as likely to get mental disorders than full Asians.

mixed people have this problem en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
feels bad man

This is false
Just look at britain and all their inbreeding

Sickle-cell anemia, for example.

....is higher in purebred blacks.

>le inbreeding meme

Yeah.. you dun goofed

If only I was austistic enough to save those webms from Sup Forums
You probably know the ones I'm talking about

>meme

Nobody here is inbred. We just have a very pronounced class divide and our lower class are riddled with FAS and other shit. Somehow they became the representatives of britain

that image on the right looks a lot like me when i was a kid

>Races develop independently for thousands of years
>Years upon years of evolution produce something successful
>The industrialized world finally enables the world's races to reproduce with one another
>Flying right in the face of thousands of years of success

I, personally, think it's a mixed-bag that gives something neither explicitly stronger or weaker.

I've had people in STEM telling me we are bound to be more attracted to people of other races and gave the example of the study where white women felt more attracted to the smell of shirts worn by black men over the course of several days than they did for whites, and that it's only natural because hints like smell indicate a different immune system, meaning a bigger genetic disparity between partners, meaning less chances of genetic trouble akin to inbreeding and stronger immune systems in mixed race babies.

I'm not in the area so I don't how truthful this is, but it was definitely being preached by the right people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

Finns need to racemix to avoid this

Yes. I'm mixed and the most good looking in this thread.

>thousands of years
>significant genetic variables
LOL

>Black people have denser bones than white people do

I don't know.
You tell me.

not really. just dont marry your relatives

>American education

Google how divergent the genome, lets say, from a pure african human is from one pure nordic human
Share your results with us

The UK has one of the lowest consanguinity rates in the world.

one disadvantage is that it is very hard for mixed race people to find donors for anything because not many people have their mix. Also medical drugs and medical conditions often affect different races slightly differently. When a doctor is helping a mixed individual they often don't have any data for the exact mix of their patient to guide them.

the pakis are doing their best to change that

They will have difficulty in finding a bone marrow donor.

they're better than the inferior race but worse than the superior race

nope. They are the inferior race and the superior race at the same time.

El Goblino....

>More attractive
How can this claim even be substantiated. It smells of bullshit.

>More intelligent
Perhaps, at least there's measures for this.

>Happier
Oh I seriously doubt any veracity in that. Mixed race people have some of the highest cases of mental illness.

However, yes, I do believe if we're talking genetic defects then there is less likelihood they will present in mixed race individuals, which is perhaps a blessing since if they need any form of transplant they're likely fucked.

i'm Greek and British so yes, mixed people are stronger/more attractive

t.varg
The development of different races led to the surfacing of many recessive traits and defects, mixing doesn't get rid of advantages dominant traits. Iirc there's a genetic distance 'sweet spot' in which neither the problems of incest nor extreme genetic distance mixing come up.

Dunno about that. But have fun finding donors to anything if something in your mixed body decides to give up on you.

>There's not enough divergence in the genomes
>There are just concrete, distinct biological results permeating down to the fucking bone that you shouldn't look at
>Black genius is on his way, watch!

Race mixing produces the most beautiful and interesting looking people.

For example in Great Britain all hot people have British and foreign ethnicity in their blood, otherwise they would just look dull and inbred.

It will only accelerate with time, globalization and space colonization.

makes no sense. have you ever sat next to a sweaty nigger my friend?

Actually pierre, some of the most attractive people here are inbred upperclass people. The grunts who make up the majority of the country are what people think of when they think of british people but their problem is not inbreeding, it is being descended from peasants.