Okay but what is the best Nordic country

Okay but what is the best Nordic country.

My heart says Sweden but it's probably Norway.

Finland.

Norway.

Finland

I'm here with you.

Not the ones that look like pigs.

New Zealand

Australia

estonia
xDDD

>Moving us away from the continent

Genuinely triggered

Sweden.

Finland, they will end the sw*deoid people when genghis khan returns.

Norway

Norge, mostly for muh 2nd wave bm and Grieg

Tak skæbne for det.

Sweden, cause I like their pop music

Flag.
Takk gudene, fy faen.

Undoubtedly Norway

surely not swedenistan, maybe iceland or norcucks

Why are these threads always made? Why don't you make "best anglo countries" or "best romance countries" or something like that instead?

Because we're all retarded and we know it.

Greenland as soon as the eternal d*ne is removed

iceland

Sweden
>former European superpower
>used to own us
>Ingmar Bergman
>TNT
>Volvo
>Saab (rip)
Finland
>fought Russia and won
>Nokia
>Linux
Iceland
>some of the best athletes despite population of 300k
>Bjork
Danmark
>former European superpower
>used to own us
Norway
>found some oil
>literally pic related

Oilway or the volcano island

Normandy

Kek
Doesn't Suomi mean 'swamp land people'

Estonia

I was always taught that pic related was a Swedish invention

Well you should stop teaching that because it is false.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Cheese Knife" bullshit that's going on Sup Forums right now. Cheese slicers deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine cheese slicer in Norway for 2.400.000NOK(that's about $400.000) and have been practicing with it for almost a generation. I can even slice slabs of solid steel with my cheese slicer.

Norwegian smiths spend years working on a single cheese slicer and fold it up to a million times the produce the finest cheese dividing devices known to mankind.

Cheese slicers are thrice as sharp as conventional knifes and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a cheese knife can cut through, a cheese slicer can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a cheese slicer could easily bisect a Spanish cheese stored for centuries with a simple horizontal slice.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Norway? That's right, they were too scared to fight the well-fed Viking and their cheese slicer of epic nutrition. Even in World War II, the German soldiers targeted the men with the cheese slicers first because their slicing abilities were feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Cheese slicers are simply the best cheese cutting apparatus the world has ever seen, an thus, require better reputation on Sup Forums. Here is the words I propose used for serious discussion of cheese slicers:

(One-Handed Exotic Slicer)
Unmatched Robustness
Swift and Gracious
Exceptional Slicing power
Superior to "Masterwork"

Now that seems a lot more representative of the slicing power of Cheese Slicers in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Cheese Slicers need a better renommé, see my new proposal.

Denmark, obviously

is that the picture of the height of the swedish empire?
no contest by the way, it's sweden

None. You don't have to choose between piles of frozen crap when there are Mediterranean cunts.

Well besides the memes, Sweden.
Norway has amazing nature but is expensive as hell. They drive to Sweden to shop...
Meanwhile Denmark has no nature, flat as a football field
Sweden has amazing nature ranging from mountains to never ending forests to lakes tundra.

If nature doesn't matter then move to Denmark though, cheaper booze available. Just be ready for potato language.

Some people prefer winter and snow over endless summer heat.

Move to Sweden.
Find a calm town.
Like Visby where I live here on the island of Gotland.
No crime, no stress, just calm small town life.
Known as the city of ruins and roses, so if you like a town that smells of roses all summer and is packed with medieval history and buildings (including a medieval defense wall surrounding the town) then move here.

norway>denmark>sweden if you consider standards of living

norway>sweden>denmark if you consider nature, weather and such

sweden>denmark>norway if you consider history and cultural stuff

More pics.

1. Live in Italy
2. Got Switzerland for a vacation every year
3. Profit.

>Find a calm town.
>Like Visby where I live here on the island of Gotland.
>move here.
Did you just invite Sup Forums to your paradise on earth? You don't even have enough water as it is now... Fuck off. Life in Sweden becomes picrel for comfort seekers.

>Not superior Karlskrona
pffffffffffffft

The most relevant is Sweden
But the best maybe Norway

Kek, with the price range of apartments and houses here the scum and normal Sup Forums user doesn't come close to being able to afford it.
There is a reason mostly old white people live here.

Iceland

Faroe Islands, because it have not been mentioned once.

Denmark is not nordic

Unlucky for you I'm a whale lover.

Are you guys not having snow right now?

You might be rich, by Swedish standards. But when the jews begins to sells us water desalination plants everything will be too late...

Greenland

I'm not rich, I inherited this place.
If I sell it I'll be wealthy though. But that isn't happening.

Tie between Denmark and Norway 2bh. Probably Norway though, Denmark has too much influence from mainland Europe.

Hi, can I become rich in Sweden?

I go with funland

You mean Finland?

Faroe Islands
this

Never. All your "good" earnings goes to taxes. You won't make Swedish friends if media isnt constantly feeling sorry for your group. We are overrated af...

How does one becomes rich in Sweden then?

Why won't I make swedish friends? I should also mention I'm a doctor and I plan to work as a doctor somewhere in western europe. I know sweden imports a lot of doctors from Germany and Germany itself imports from Bulgaria.

yes and? belgium got snow, I guess that means they're nordic as well.

We hate you. Just make Bulgaria great again.
Inherit old money or win the lottery.

Either have contacts and get a good job or be born rich.
Or win the lotto. Or create something like Minecraft. Or Spotify etc.

Visby is shit, m8. It's full to the fucking brim with tourists and retirees. The people don't even speak gotländska, it's like 60% non-natives to Gotland.

The countryside and smaller towns on Gotland are infinitely better. The best places in Sweden, and therefore Europe. Like Burs, where I live.

I hate bulgarians as well, so we already have that in common. I think we'd be best buds.

Iceland or Norway.
Definitely not Fi*Noid dogs

Northern Italy

Karlskrona best and comfy city, my vessel visited it during Aurora17

Norway but the weather is unbearable so I wouldn't live there myself

Dividends. Corporate tax rates are so much lower than income tax rates.

is it even a difference from weather in sweden? no-one actually lives in finnmark

CANADA