Are there different accents between your country?

Are there different accents between your country?

Which one is the best one, and the shittiest one?

Barely, Australia is fucking homogeneous.

Loads of them.
The worst has got to be Brummie, its spoken in Birmingham, and is hated throughout the UK. It once scored as the lowest intellegent sounding accent in the UK, its the only one which is seen as shit by consensus.
But Geordie, South Welsh and Scots most of all are also shit. The last one is appaling.
The best is Yorkshire or Irish.

Best: Appalachian spoken by mountain qts
Worst: Midwestern spoken by flatlander roasties

Yes.
Almost every state has its own accent and every single one of them speaks portuguese wrongly in a different way. The center of the country is probably where they butcher the language the least.

>t.yorkshireman

Southern accent is the qtest though.

>tfw no dixie gf to yell at you with her sexy accent

t. yorkshire

Newfie is the worst, those people sound like retards.

French Canadian sounds pretty bad too.

Yes
Costeños are crazy monkeys but they are good humble people, except when they are stealing your shit. Hot and humid. Watch out for Esmeraldas, since Congolombians' drugs go there.
Serranos are calm and quiet but they will talk shit about you and stab your back. Fuck Quito's traffic. They also eat cuy DDD: Loja, Cuenca, and Baños are nice tho. Speak native shit.
Amazon people are either ignorant fucks or they are very rude. Still fun to hang around as long they don't mention some weird shit they did. Speak other native shit, and the actual natives may kill you.
Galápagos natives ?????

>Galápagos natives
turtles?

and iguanas!

We are probably the country with the most diverse and distinct accents, mostly since this is a hidden non-country

not many given how large the country is.
best accents: no accent
acceptable: são paulo excluding the capital, minas gerais, paraná, bahia
meh: gauchos
bad: são paulo capital
ear rape: rest of the northeast, rio de janeiro, hooting and grunting noises from Piracicaba and other shitholes where people wear cowboy hats and belst unironically
who gives a fuck: rest of the country

recordatorio amistoso de que el rioplatense es el mejor dialecto de todo el español
>We are probably the country with the most diverse and distinct accents
uhmmmm try again sweeitie ????

Rio de Janeiro accent is the worst by a mile. Aside from their nonsense slangs they use, they also swap the letter 's' of every word with the letter 'x', making they basically sound like a sander sanding a concrete block.

Best: Neutral accent in most of the US. Particularly mostly a rural accent.
Worst: Valley girl by far. absolutely disgusting accent. Such a turn off.

Loads. Best is Dixie, worst is California Valleyspeak.

t. southern honky

>mexican
Your accent is even worse than valley girl.

These are the main dialects and every village here has a different accent based on the dialect. I'm not even joking when I say you could walk for 10 minutes and find it difficult to understand the person speaking to you

Also
Best: Whichever dialect a well educated speaker is speaking. All dialects can sound good depending on who's speaking
Worst: whatever the fuck tokkietaal is. It sounds horrible and everytime they make a grammar mistake my ears bleed.

I don't know which one's the best but the worst by far are skånska and östgötska

Best: Bajio
Worst: tie between mid-north, chilangos, and oaxaqueños
Middle ground: north west and the rest of the country.

kys

Great post

t. Chilango

Best: that "neutral" found in most of the country outside of the south and specific cities
Worst: Boston, no contest
>get in the fackin cah

We just have a very disgusting accent, and an Indian accent.

I would rate the Indian accent over the very disgusting accent (spoken by most people) any day.

>inb4 t. Pajeet
I'm Chinese

There are not many, maybe a sight one for the north and another sight one for the south. Accents in Chile mostly revolve around socioeconomic class. Overall, a middle class educated Chilean will speak pretty much the same in Santiago, Arica or Punta Arenas.