Dahnold it's time to hand over the delegates only a true principled constitutional conservative can defeat Hillary

Dahnold it's time to hand over the delegates only a true principled constitutional conservative can defeat Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HES FAST

How nice to see you Donald.
The RNC has informed me of the second ballot next week.
May the best conservative win

i love this meme

Why does he look like he's carrying buckets. What's with that stance. If he wanted a true power stance he could've done
>pic related.

Why does this meme never make me laugh? I like the dumbest memes but this one just never works.

WHAT S HIS NAME AGAIN?

>Bane?

dahnald, dem cheezburgerz won't deliver themselves

He's a big guy...

Not fast enough.

Dahnald hand over the delegates and no one gets hurt

Hello, my name is Ted Cruz
I’m a 45 year old Canadian conservative (the only true conservative for you Trump supporters). I write speeches on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my campaigning and studying superior American political principles. (gun rights, flat tax, border security)

I travel with my campaign staff every day, my superior platform is the only one that can defeat Hillary Clinton because it is backed by over a thousand delegates, and is vastly superior to any campaign on earth. I started my political career twenty years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American English fluently, both Appalachian and the Southern dialect, and I tweet fluently as well. I know everything about American history and the constitution, which I follow 100%.

When I win the Republican nomination, I am traveling to Cleveland to attend the prestigious Republican National Convention and learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become the nominee or American president!

I own several business suits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to the White House, so I can fit in easier. I wave and say, “God bless America,” as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

for dahnold

You should of honoured the pledge Ted.
You did sign the pledge Ted.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw

How did this meme start?

*cicada noises*

DEREGEITO O KUDASAI DONARUDO-SAN

Freshly baked out of the meme oven

NANI?!

it's ok, I would prefer a youtube vid picture, like pic related, version of the dahnold meme

"Why, Dahnold?
Why, why?
Why do you do it?
Why, why get up?
Why keep fighting?
Do you believe you're fighting... for something?
For more than your survival?
Can you tell me what it is?
Do you even know?
Is it freedom?
Or truth?
Perhaps peace?
Could it be for love?
Illusions, Dahnold.
Vagaries of perception.
Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose.
And all of them as artificial as the Delegate itself, although... only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love.
You must be able to see it, Dahnold.
You must know it by now.
You can't win.
It's pointless to keep fighting.
Why, Dahnold?
Why?
Why do you persist?"

underrated

Do you like Donald Trump, Ted?
His early work was a little obscure for my tastes. But when Trump Tower opened in '83, he really came into his own, commercially and professionally. The tower had a new sheen of successful capitalism which really gave Trump's reputation as a deal maker a big boost.
In '87 Trump opened something even better - the Wollman rink. An ice rink with a cooling system so efficient most people don't notice. But they should, because it's not just about keeping the ice cool, but about making the park great again for all New Yorkers.

Hey Ted!

top kek

Yes, well done Ted, well done Ted

HOWEVER

That's a good one, we need more weeb Cruz, The Last Samurai style.

>teleports behind you
>*steals delegates*
Heh, nothin personnel, Donald

Hilluhry....

You know why I came.....

I'm hea to give you all these deluhgats

DON'T MAKE ME ENDARSE YOU AGAIN HAILLARY!

Kek, good post

All I'm asking for are the DELEGATES. Dahnald!

On the town there lived an outlaw by the name of Texas Ted

Don't make me ask again, Dahnald.

Hello, sir

You have have all of my deluhgates

someone pls photoshop the art of the deal into batman's hand

Tell me, do you bleed?

Top kek

>not shopping bateman to be holding the art of the deal.

Come on in Donald honey~
We can talk about delegates after I buy YOU
a couple of cosmopolitans~

dahhhhnaaaald...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE DELEGATES CRUZ !!!! TELLLL MEEEE

god i miss the primaries so much

You better feed me the delegates before midnight, Dahnald. I wouldnt wait much longer if I were you....

Here you go lads

He has my vote.

>"Return tha delegates.."

>G-A-Y
>Not Cruz 101
Step up your faggot game m8

I would totally hangout with this guy and show him the way of the burger.

Fuck man, great work. Well done.

Fuck that's spooky

>filename

Very nice. Thanks.

>or suffer my cuuuurse

thx fampai

Sssshhhh no tears, Dahnald... only delegates now....