Why are there no Syrians fighting in Syria?

Why are there no Syrians fighting in Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42307365
youtube.com/watch?v=oRFeszd52QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong side

Im sleepy

Why haven't you been conscripted yet?

They wont cuz i got no brothers

Don't you want to serve your country?

Its the law pham i cant get conscripted

You can still sign up though.

Nein

Then you need to impregnate your mother so she has a few more sons and you can join the army.

Epic

Mr. Ryan?

Nein

The manlet king just announced he's pulling all russian troops out of Syria. So if you don't want to get ass raped by islamists, you better do something quick.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42307365

BASED Shammars are

Do you like Assad?

Damascus bro?

>le assad is le based

>le assad is le bad because muh children

Yeah, based assad killing hundreds of thousands of his own people. That'll show Israel, right my fellow alt righter?

>people die in war
Wow, how did you come to this realization?

This iz the brice of feeedum :DDDDD

The roads to freedom need to be paved in blood.

SHUT UP! YOU WILL NOT TALK. YOU WILL OBEY. IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL SHOOT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

>durrr syria is secular paradise ya ali ya hussein!!!! death to israel!!! right my secular alawite brothers???

youtube.com/watch?v=oRFeszd52QY

Asshurt takfiri run away from the war and complain about losing on Sup Forums.

Nice English, shitskin.

>bacher el essed da secular man is suportecd by da peeple dats why majority of his fighters are afghani shia, iranian and lebanese shia

Dude, Assad is totally supported by his people. That's why half the army defected and most Syrians fled the country.

Ignore the fact that's he's being propped up entirely by foreign powers that don't actually give a shit about Syria.

>just becuz da SAA literally gassed children multiple tiemz dosnt meen theyre da bad guiz if u tink so u are dum

>Hezbollah and SAA greatest allies beside getting fucked over by dumb underfed FSA jihadis and losing tens of men everyday

assmad sunni niggers

>BASED boucar eyl ACHET iz beloved by every1 only CIA and SOROS h8 him becuz he made SYRIA a PARADISE

Cuz only like 500,000 died doing just that