Ms Marvel # 7 preview

Ms Marvel # 7 preview

Apocalypse Variant

What shitty variant.
Not that other Apocalypse variants are any better.

And that's it.

Alphona's back for a full issue and I'm excited to see Willow's Miles. Her Carol is the only one I can stand.

Max Landis said this book is pandering cringy garbage

>Alphonia Miles
OH NO HE'S HOT

no one cares and the thread earlier this week was edited to begin with. He was indifferent.

>Max Landis
Literally who

based max being right as usual

Kamala better mess with him since she knows his ID and he doesn't,

a broken clock is right twice a day

>This whole page

EVERYTHING IS FINE

>Moose juicer
Sweet Jesus

Didn't his dad kill someone?

Science fairs in a universe of science fiction must be fun

Alphona does best Jersey.

Wasn't Miles flunking a bunch of courses?

Hid dad directed a movie that had an accident on set where an adult and two children died.

Yup.

Kamala in comparison is in advanced classes. Her teacher called her parents when she got her first C.

An accident caused by his own gross negligence and intentional violation of California labor laws.

but remember its a super smart school so he's failing like theo physics classes with books written by reed richards

Bruno made a horde of functional self-replicating body doubles with highschool equipment and some Loki goo. He nearly took over New Jersey on *accident*.

How the fuck exactly is Miles and his gang supposed to fucking compare? What the hell kind of science have Miles and Ganke done on that level?

Kamala goes to a generic Jersey City public school. Miles goes to an exclusive NYC STEM charter school (with fucking dorms!).

Yeah, Bruno is a mini Hank Pym.

I'm glad Alphona is back. His Kamala is less cute but his backgrounds are so amazing.

Her school which had been still damaged by Inventor got completely rebuilt by Tony during the eight months.

>He nearly took over New Jersey on *accident*.

Bruno for future Kamala supervillain. You heard it here first, folks!

>What the hell kind of science have Miles and Ganke done on that level?
Ganke managed to understand Ultimate Peter's web formula and produce web fluid for his husbando.

>pic related

There are one off mentions that Kamala's in a good school IIRC.

Plus that. Tony made every "All New, All Different." There are signs here and there bragging about it.

everything in her school, "All new, All different." *

We gotta remember that Bruno is good at science when he's dicking around and has all the time in the world but when the pressure was on last issue he had to call Loki for help.

This is a competition. With a time limit, and rules. And if there is one thing Miles and Ganke are good at, it's working within a time limit.

I didn't hear it here first, because I already said it, and I wasn't the first one to say it.
Last issue's thread for Ms Marvel was full of people predicting Bruno's mad scientist future and questioning why SHIELD hasn't arrested him yet.

He called Loki because his Plan A as a mad scientist was make a dinosaur.

He made the cure for hydra's brainwashing drink in a night. Micheal and Kamala only made the protein on their 3D printer. Bruno did all the work.

Why is it that Miles is always more interesting when he guest-stars in other books? He's actually displaying a personality and everything.

He had to call Loki for help because he had a terrible idea. But he still engineered a giant superpredator T-rex animatronic in the time it took Kamala to run to her giant clone.

The fact that a giant T-rex animatronic was a terrible plan and only made things worse doesn't diminish the fact that he (and Mike, I assume) still whipped up a functional, combat-ready kaiju out of a fucking laboratory model in half an hour.

I would much sooner believe it if you told me that Bruno is going to set the entire fair on fire accidentally, than if you told me he can't make science in short time periods.

Yet again, another writer that isn't Bendis is giving Miles a personality.

You think that Bendis would give up and give Miles to another character already.

>He called Loki because his Plan A as a mad scientist was make a dinosaur.

Bruno just should be the next legacy Ant-Man. I'm sure Hank can feel a kinship with this kid.

In the Hydra issues, Mike mentions he's friends with a bunch of mad kid scientists like him.

I assume Loki took credit for all the things Bruno did, otherwise he'd be in jail

>if there is one thing Miles and Ganke are good at, it's working within a time limit
When did that happen?

>Why is it that Miles is always more interesting when he guest-stars in books that are not written by Bendis? Bendis? Bendis.
Seems logical.

Soooo...

Bruno kept one of the Clonemalas for "personal use", right?

Can't have sex with them. They liquify.

Condoms.

>Can't have sex with them. They liquify.
I never thought I would post this again, but.....

and part 2 of 2.

IIRC Whor came in and blamed him for all of it.

It was a fake and gay

Hank is a mini Hank Pym

Nope. Ganke is a filthy traitor now.

Kinda a shame Novas fucking awful at managing his school life or we could see all 3 avenger kids in this.

He is in this issue.

Sam's kind of a doofus in general, you probably wouldn't see him in a science fair.

Wonder how Nova is going to figure into this plot.

His book seems to suggest he has a lot of potential intellectually, but is really bad at managing his time between school, family, and being Nova.

He's from Arizona. I don't think that's close enough for him to join a tri state science fair anyway.

Sam is Marvel's Hal Jordan. Big heart, good intentions, common sense of a bowl of guacamole.

>cuttlefish milk

It's one thing to be able to build something when you've got instructions. It's another to come up with your own super science.

All character traits that work better for a kid like Sam than a grown ass man in his 30s like Hal.

It's pretty funny when you consider the rest of him (half latino successor to dead established hero who gets NOT MUH'd by the old fans) is pretty damn Kyle

>>bag of dirt
What has science done!?

And the "accident" was a stunt helicopter crashing and decapitating actor Vic Morrow and two children. The children were hired illegally, their parents and the casting director were lied to, and the stunt director told Landis a crash was probable.

John Landis is scum and the apple didn't fall far.

>weaponise your face

Wow what a shitty cover

I like the Apocalypse variants. Some have really cool designs

Because he's late on all his assignments, not because he doesn't understand the material

I'd prefer he be more like classic black cat, he's there to help out but insists on doing his own thing in his own time, just with mad science instead of grand theft

Eggcellent

Good for Jersey, but it's still just a public school. Those exclusive NYC charter schools are no joke.

In comparison, regular ass NYC public schools are nothing but jokes.

So does this mean the teen trinity isn't gonna be involved in civil war? Sounds good to me

Since when Miles do Science?
And why his gay fat jap friend is in 616 too?

I fucking hate this artist, why not just go with the asian girl or the other guy that doesn't draw this fucking ugly shit?

Alphona is the favorite artist of the book.

Besides Miyazawa is boring as fuck next to Alphona. Kamala is supposed to be a big nosed, thick eyebrow having plain girl. Miyazawa just draws cutesy anime face.

Alphona is also Amanat and Willow's favorite artist. He's not going away.

>Since when Miles do Science?
Didn't he go to that boarding school or something on the weekdays?
>And why his gay fat jap friend is in 616 too?
All of his friends and family got transplanted to 616 by Molecule Man after Secret Wars because he gave him a cheeseburger he was keeping in his pocket.

How exactly is he showing more of a personality in these pages than in his book?

Unfortunately, Kamala's smack-dab in the middle of the entire Civil War since Tony and Carol are apparently bickering on who can be the better mentor for her (among other things).

>sudden acupuncture chamber
>BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS
>harpoon railgun

Fuck. There gonna make something tragic happen to her right

Of course. Going by solicits, she seems to ultimately decide to drop out of the war and focus on protecting Jersey, but the war ends up following her because NO ONE gets out of it.

> she seems to ultimately decide to drop out of the war
well that seems like its in character at lea-
>the war ends up following her because NO ONE gets out of it.
fucking bendis. HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

And the sad thing is, Wilson and Amanat gets no say in the matter since they're under contract and have to do whatever Marvel tells them to. The best they can do is try to spin Kamala's involvement in as much of a positive light as they can.

His suit has pockets?
For real?

10/10 better than Peters suit.
Kill me.

Willow and Bendis are friends so he shouldn't fuck her up too bad.

Waiting for ANADA's annual where the team reads her fanfiction.

I know this sounds dumb but I kind of want kamala to end up not wanting anything to do with other superheroes after the war and just have her faith in them competently destroyed.

maybe have her start her own team of young heroes "to do it right" with blackjack and hookers

>anad young avengers
teen trinity plus who?

if they hadnt killed/ruined so many characters with that arcade bullshit they could have Red Skull and Jubilee

I thought Peter's suit also had pockets hidden throughout. I know MJ once complained about having to find them when washing the suit.

molly from runaways? I think she's free plus I think she and kamala could get along, the Terrigen Mist is a issue though. maybe have that be a plot point?

cloak and dagger are having a tv show so maybe you could put them in too, If just as mentors.

I would say ANGR ghost rider but I don't think he be up for being on a team. plus the I need to kill people so my serial killer uncle doesn't kill my brother would put a damper on things.

>molly from runaways? I think she's free plus I think she and kamala could get along, the Terrigen Mist is a issue though. maybe have that be a plot point?
Molly will likely be immune to the Terrigen because she's a fan-favorite (though I find her to be an annoying and overpowered brat).

she beat the shit out of Frank Castle, which was pretty funny

I honestly thought Peter didn't like pockets being on his suit.

I donno user, he changes them with suprising ease.

Because something is more than nothing

Alphona is for comedy, Miyazawa is for CUTE

I want to like Miles.
I really do.

He could be a real neat character, one of the better street-level heroes.

But why does it feel like he's a dead fish?
I swear to God he could be so good. How the fuck does a Spider-Man successor not have better stories?

Literally Bendis, because Miles is good in everything else he appears in

>How the fuck does a Spider-Man successor not have better stories?
Events and decompression.