Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4396539
youtube.com/watch?v=wx7s_N79nco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this Clarissa?

Fetish fuel

Because its what kids do and its cute.

And should be more present in media

Because why would you sexualize a child?

I never did this. If I did this my dad would've beat the shit out of me for being a fucking weirdo.

How this was made to turn on pedophiles what a sick film, glad I never supported it with my money

its the prequel to Ay Papi

I had abusive parents too. Just accept that what happened to you wasnt right, and dont let the cycle continue.

Just because you shouldn't doesn't mean people won't. You're on Sup Forums, that's what this place is all about.

>this

Has anyone of you already seen this pic? If found it on Pixiv

DELETE THIS

There's abusive and then there's setting a kid straight. If your kid acts out of line, then you beat some sense into them until they learn not to do it again.

Crying after the fact is just a way to guilt you into stopping, so you beat them even harder so they don't grow up to be whiners. When I was a kid, I hated my parents for hurting me, but as I grew older I started to realize the beatings taught me to be a rational and pragmatic person. I sure as hell don't let my kids get away with half the shit Riley gets away with in the movie.

Well, it is safe for work... it follows the rules basically.
Mods are gonna delete it anyway

fuk of m8

yeah, abused kids tend to defend their parents afterwards. but don't loose hope, leave Sup Forums and get a life.

let me show you a MUCH better loli artist, just check these drawings:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4396539

Spoken like a victim of early abuse.

Why is this allowed?

That's pretty cute

He's not wrong tho

There really isn't anything obscene here. Girl's are as flat as pancakes and are clothed where it's needed. Also everyone here is a kid, nothing lewd happens cause kids no nothing or we like to think that.

Don't ever have kids unless you're ready to be the law and the lash. If you want something cute that you can cuddle with every now and then, just get a puppy or something.

No one on Sup Forums should have kids.
Period.

I'm terrified at the thought of what I might do if I had a daughter

>expected random pedo comments
>did not expect someone to be saying beating a 2-year-old is good parenting

Your virgin ass will never have a kid, so there's nothing to worry about then.

There's a clear line between discipline and abuse. Beating your child for acting silly woth you is not discipline.

>mfw when I get 2 daughters and no sons

I hate this place

I did it one time when I was four and my dad beat the ever loving shit out of me.

If your parents never smacked some sense into you, you're a spoiled bitch.

Because normal people don't see that as anything sexual. It's all in your sick head.

>There's a clear line between discipline and abuse.

Then why can no one agree on what that is? I know people who think any physical discipline at all is abuse while others think beating the shit out of your kids within an inch of their life is not abuse.

This isn't correct at all
Oh god user you need help

>tfw i have 2 daughters and another adopted girl

This. Same thing applies to this image

youtube.com/watch?v=wx7s_N79nco

I agree. Personally, I'd love to see more nudity in western media involving female children, it seems to me that the vast majority of nude scenes involve male children, but the second a little girl strips down people are getting all riled up. It's really very sad.

Eh, if I could end up married with kids then it's possible for anyone.

That's not being silly, that's being disrespectful. Disrespect should never be tolerated. You're not their friend, you're their parent, and they should be absolutely terrified at the thought of being disobedient.

If I tell my kid to stand still while I dry her off, she better fucking stand still, or I'll put the fear of god in her.

No one's getting riled up. Hell, I don't remember ever reading any articles making an issue out of this scene. People understood the context and parents are extra understanding.

How is that bring disrespectful? The kid is just being a kid.
You're just being impatient.
You would be a terrible parent. I don't care how much much you were abused.
You need to get help before even thinking of having a child.

Haha, my parents would beat the shit out of me for doing something they didn't like. I'd cry for five minutes, then go right back to doing whatever it was they beat me for.

I simply did not respond to physical pain. I found getting my video games and tv taken away a million times worse than a beating.

>You need to get help before even thinking of having a child.

I already have two children faggot.

>Personally, I'd love to see more nudity in western media involving female children

I already have a kid, and again, it's not abuse. I'm sorry if your parents didn't bother to do any parenting, so you lash out and scream "ABUSE" to anything resembling discipline.

The one who shouldn't have kids is you, I doubt the world needs anymore betas.

>Personally, I'd love to see more nudity in western media involving female children

But when you put it like that, your ulterior motives become apparent.

Hey user, newsflash.

It's fun to see people's butts.

My father used to do exactly what you're talking about.
He also cheated on my mom.
Because of him I'm now constantly worrying about every action I make as if someone is going to violently lash out at me and I don't know why.
I pray for you and your kids that you'll see you're to concerned about what you think you're supposed to do, instead of thinking about what you should do.

you can tell that to the court

what the fuck man? your parents should be your BEST friends

mine are, and i'm so thankful for that

if you want something to slap around and feel superior over get a do-

you know what, get nothing

What was my crime?

sorry to hear that

my grandpa used to abuse my dad, and my grandmother essentially neglected hi. but thanks to his friends he made it out all right

strangely, when i was born my grandparents completely changed and treated him better while treating me like a prince

i guess they wanted to redeem themselves through me, but they really should apologize

So you just sit around, worrying about what people MIGHT do every day?

What a life.

There's nothing wrong with a little love now and again, user. Sexual affection feels nice both emotionally and of course physically. Just be very gentle with them and don't penetrate until they're older. Also don't be afraid to laugh and joke around with your daughter/son as you play :)

>rational and pragmatic person
>believes in corporal punishment
yeah I wouldn't say that

I'm so happy this didn't give me an erection

Is spanking considered abuse? My dad would spank me, my sister, and my brothers whenever we did something bad. Bad as in, biting the neighbor kids arm and making him bleed.

Is spanking bad?

Depends on the context and who you're talking to.
I don't think spanking under that context is "abuse" but I don't think it's particularly good long term parenting.

I mean... I think all my siblings turned out alright unless my sister has a strange kink with her husband...

>beating a 2 year old for wanting to play with her dad
>repeating the cycle with your own child
I genuinely can't remember the last time Sup Forums has made me feel so disheartened.

Proportionate response, user. If you get an ass beating for everything, then there's no sense of scale. They'll treat "stealing dad's car" as wrong as "running around in the house."

Or you never decided to be a little punk and call the old man's bluff. When your father says he's gonna snap you like a twig if you do something, the smart thing to do is not fucking do it.
I was never beaten as a child, because I knew what he'd do would fucking hurt.

Depends on how it's done. Spanking should be a show of force and not an atttempt to teach a kid to associate bad behaviour with pain. Bending the child over your knee, pulling their pants down and slapping the bottom with your open palm is the traditional way for a reason. You can't actually hurt them like this and it's just embarassing enough to get the point across.

In any case, like all violence it should only be used as a last resort, and in fact the less often it is used the more effective it is.

I know exactly how I'd be if I had a child
I'd be overprotective to the point I get sick to my stomach whenever they're not within earshot and pull pranks on them to the point they doesn't trust me anymore. I'm also aware of my anger issues and trash genetics
And that's exactly why I'm never having kids

Didn't mean you'd grow up to be bad kids just that there's more effective methods.
>I think all my siblings turned out alright unless my sister has a strange kink with her husband
There's nothing wrong with that tho Then again I'm in a 24/7 D/s relationship so what do I know
Also cockslut so probably not likely plus being in this type of relationship would be all but nullified with kids because they're around you so much.

Can't fucking unsee

No pedo, but Am I the only one who found Riley strangely attractive?
>That POV dream scene

Well the issue is more teaching kids that it's okay to hurt people if you're mad at them. I'd started to think that way, so my mother found non violent ways to punish me instead

THIS

FUCKING THIS
You're essentially telling your kid "when you're mad at something, beat the fuck out of it"

t. A huge pussy

My cousin did this and she got her ass beat by grandma. I once woke up to my step niece sitting on my face without her panties on. It was... an experience to say the least.

I've never once seen boys do it. Only the girls run around naked

I know why you are terrified but really it is even more so terrifying to have a son.

I keep thinking "What if he is into sports?" and it kills me. I'd rather play tea party. But then I also get that fear of an athletic daughter. Good thing I'll never have kids ;_;

read Starship Troopers and reserve corporal punishment for serious shit, and instead uh, try talking to your children first faggot

Real kid tip: you are okay with a kid wearing just undies or even naked because that means a little less laundry to do. Clothes are for school/church/stores. Anybody who gets upset or even notices is a weirdo.

I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for your children

i feel sorry for his kid

Or you know that it will teach them it will hurt if they do something wrong like the real world.

This child abuse discussion sucks. Please post screencaps of little girls naked or in underwear.

Oh wait, you've already posted every screencap of that ever. Never mind!

Yeah, uh, you're not fooling anyone. We know why you want to see this.

And knowing that, we agree with you and applaud you.

>flamewar between pedophiles and normalfag moralfags
this board is Sup Forums in a nutshell

>board
*thread

>When I was a kid, I hated my parents for hurting me, but as I grew older I started to realize the beatings taught me to be a rational and pragmatic person.
Literally every abusive parent ever.

That's not an issue though, if they don't think that way they turn into cucks, just look at europe and islam.

Yes it's cute until the kid suddenly takes a massive shit and then starts pissing everywhere and you're chasing them down as they get excrement everywhere.
A baby without a diaper is a ticking time bomb.

Why is this allowed?

You learn to watch the clock for air baths before they're potty trained, man.

Wait, plastic man?

>what the fuck man? your parents should be your BEST friends

>mine are, and i'm so thankful for that
Look at this mama's boy

YOU POSTURE IN SPACE FUCKER

Jabra comics always hit really weird points around the 7th or 8th issue

There is literally nothing wrong with spanking tour kids when they act up

Spanking is fine when done appropriately.

Open palm, butt only, not so hard that it really hurts them, just enough that it stings a little bit, no more 4-6 thwacks per cheek, and make sure to clearly explain beforehand why they're getting spanked and talk to them to make sure they understand after.

The whole point of spanking, when done properly, is that it's not abuse, it's discipline. You're not whipping them with a belt, you're not lashing them with a willow switch until they bleed, you're giving them a few smacks to the bottom to drive home a point about bad behavior.