Gabe warned us, Half Life 2 was an allegory of the mudslime invasion

> Everything going fine
> Guy in suit (Politicians) fucks up borders
> Immense flood of alien immigrants
> Native population gets fucked in the ass
> Ressources (welfare) drained by aliens
> Native population can survive if they join the Combine (become Mudslime)
> Best fucking guy was Father Gregory, a Christian slaughtering aliens

> Freeman comes to save the day
> Freeman uses guns to slaughter aliens and Combine traitors
> Free man
> Being a "Free man" = Deus Vulting
> Free men regroup to target the Combine Citadel (Mecca)
> Headquarters explode, victory

Gabe taught us. Destroy the Citadel.

Half life 3 will be made after the race war

Where the fuck is half life 3?
I took them like 5 years to make 2, and that's now over 10 years ago.

They are making left 4 dead 3 before hl3.

God's curse not only consits on being fucked in the ass by your enemies, it also consits on being defeated in battle horribly by them if you even try

:^)

I was in debrecen a while ago and hl2 must have been based on it because it was like I was there. the buildings, even some of the athmosphere.

>implying

OOT was the first true redpillcore game

>Aryan (oops I mean Hylian) male is trapped in an infantile childish fantasyland while his homeland is corrupted by a hook nosed brown skinned savage from the desert
>Aryan has to gather the three mystic stones to open the door to adulthood and the master sword
>when he awakens he sees the world for what it really is
>castle town is run down and full of niggers who rape everything in sight
>constant HAPPENINGS in all of the lands
>all of the once noble people of the world have been trapped or corrupted by the Jews, and must be redpilled and freed by the Aryan warrior
>once all of the peoples are finally redpilled they build a bridge into the fortress of the Jewish sorcerer, who has stolen the last pure Aryan woman and is trying to rape her for her powers
>once you defeat him he reveals his true form, a demonic monster
>once you slay him all of the sages combine their redpill power to banish him to an alternate dimension (aka Dachau)

Europe is the trash now.

WE

WUZ

SCOTS

Holy shit I have never noticed this before. It all makes sense now.

This

Consider the following: the Combine regularly moves people all around the globe, so they can't make connections, can't get familiar with the enviroment, and thus can't rise against the Combine. This is why HL2 is somewhere in Bulgaria, and it's full of Americans. You can even hear Dr.Breen saying in his huge TV screens: "You have chosen, or BEEN CHOSEN to live in one of our finest remaining urban centers?".

This is literally what's happening in Europe, kikes are pushing racemixing and immigration to dissolve nationalism and alienate people from each other even more, so they never rise against them.

Valve insider here
Short answer is virtual reality is real now.
VR came into motion due to lower latency sensors.
HL-3 has been rewritten to include VR as a core element of the game.

Pic related its something that has been scrapped

>castle town is run down and full of niggers who rape everything in sight

then based soldier with the based, "Scotland is not a real country; you are an Englishman with a dress."

Breen was a puppet, nothing more. G-man was the one who was behind the disaster at Black Mesa, which led to all the shit you said. Gman's motives are unclear.

Aliens (vortigaunts) help in the struggle as well. Your closest friends are a black guy and a Jewish scientist. You're in a romantic relationship with a mixed girl. It isn't exactly a perfect allegory of the white struggle. It's literally just a story of invaders vs. natives, which can be applied to almost anything in historical or current times.

But dude LE EPIC Sup Forums REDPILL GAMES

Not true. Some actual HL3 insiders said that Valve couldn't possibly make a game that would live up to the expectations and hype of the fanbase without a violent reaction, a la Mass Effect 3, so they've slowed development to almost nonexistent status.

Honestly thats how I took the new Doom game.

>wake up white man, you're chained down
>everything around you has gone to shit
>break free
>fight demons looking to consume you (muslims)
>don armor and weapons (the night sentinels look like crusaders)
>fight more demons
>lean that a know it all oligarch wants to bring more demons to consume earth (europe)
>fuck that
>kill everything in sight
>destroy the main way to hell (the middle east)
>go to hell (the middle east)
>kill everything in sight
>shut down the portal to earth
>lol there are still oligarchs that want to have a connection to hell and the demons for their energy

May be a bit of a stretch but I think it works.

>your face when left for dead is the chronological follow up to the half life series

ANTICITIZEN ONE

"ALL IT TAKES IS THE RIGHT MAN IN THE WRONG PLACE TO MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCESSSS IN THE WORLD."

>Freeman
>Free man

wow

Except the story is SO much more than that.

Gordon Freeman is the "one free man" so-to-speak. He's the "everyman" who is more excited to start his first day at work who's then thrown into the impossible position of trying to rectify everything that's going on around him. He was no more than a cog in the wheel who becomes the symbol of the resistance simply because he was the right man in the wrong place at the right time.

He's a man who's there as a matter of consequence and not much more. He just happens to be exceptionally good at thinking on his feet and using automatic weapons.

I know right ? You can actually detach words instead of piling them up together. Like in German.

Not so fast , valve can t count to 3 , they will call it " LEFT 4 dead 2 episode 1"