Why they fight so much?

Why Jews and Arabs fight against each other when they are literally cousins (same origin) ???

This isn't very rational.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehri_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1) Different religion. Most Arabs are Muslim with some Christian minority, most Jews are Jewish with some atheist/agnostic minority.
2) Israel. Traditionally the home of Jewish people but Mohammad conquered it back in 600s era, and as such a lot of Arab nations (Egypt/Jordan/etc) see it as rightfully "theirs". So it gets complicated, ugly and even violent.

Interestingly enough even though Arabs way WAY outnumber Jews and surround them on all sides, they haven't been able to take Israel. There is something very very powerful in the Jewish spirit. They've been facing nonstop persecution and genocides for thousands of years....hate from Black people, white people, brown people, Christians, Muslims, atheist, pagans, all places and times yet still they persist. There is something powerful.

because it's fun LOL

no one ever mistook Arabs as rational

I am an Arab and I agree with you
Acting like Jews didn't take the land from Canaanites to begin with is retarded.

Also the notion that I or anyone else has the right to displace everyone who lived where my ancestors lived 2700 years ago is equally retarded, and would result in global chaos on unprecedented levels.

Yet we make this special case for Israel when things were perfectly fine the way they were before.
Look, at this point I think most Arabs would accept that Israel is here to stay. All we ask is to give Palestinians their own state and to at least share Jerusalem since it has significance for all Semitic religions. And yes, I mean ALL, because there are plenty of Palestinian Christians.

they keep the war going to boost weapons sale, and to keep donations coming for palestine bosses
its a win win situation and neither want it to stop

>Acting like Jews didn't take the land from Canaanites to begin with is retarded.
Nah you are retarded, modern day Jewish people are descended from Canaanites. Jewish is to Canaanite what say, Roman Catholics were to Romans. They were just Canaanites who developed their own distinctive religion that came to dominate the area. They aren't a separate people at all.

>"It is probably safe to assume that sometime during Iron Age I a population began to identify itself as 'Israelite'", differentiating itself from the Canaanites through such markers as the prohibition of intermarriage, an emphasis on family history and genealogy, and religion.[16]

>Also the notion that I or anyone else has the right to displace everyone who lived where my ancestors lived 2700 years ago is equally retarded, and would result in global chaos on unprecedented levels.
Yeah sure. But Jewish people live in Israel today. Its their homeland. Arabs have tons of other countries and its shit you want to put them through yet another genocide because......why? What purpose? Mohammad? The Ottomans? Like you said, times change.

>All we ask is to give Palestinians their own state
They have one, in fact they have 2 (West Bank and Gaza). They still attack Israel and lets be honest they've been trying to destroy Israel from day 1, even after WWII they threw a fit when European Jews moved in at all.
Though its stupid to call them "Palestinian" since no such ethnicity exists, they are just Arabs not meaningfully distinct from any others. Only difference is that they are descended from Mohammad's troops that conquered this area instead of that area. Difference between Palestinian and Jordan is like Canada and USA.

>And yes, I mean ALL, because there are plenty of Palestinian Christians.
I mentioned Arab Christians in my post too. But lets be honest most Arabs aren't kind to Christian either. Israel has more religious tolerance in it than the average Arab country.

>but Mohammad conquered it back in 600s era
Conquer =/= colonise. The only thing that changed is that many of the inhabitants of the Middle East converted to Islam to receive a better quality of life under the Arabian conquerers.
All sides have their own agenda like this user said and will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda. Even if it means people will suffer. This problem could've ended years ago if it wasn't for the reason I state above.

>Nah you are retarded, modern day Jewish people are descended from Canaanites.

Stopped reading right there

>Arabs have tons of other countries
Thats a stupid argument. The only similarities that "Arabs" (which is a recent term to begin with) have with one another is religion and language and the language is so heavily affected by dialect that certain countries cant understand each other. I guess you would be fine with Arabs becoming the majority in Germany since there are other European countries that the Germans can go to. Very stupid argument.

You are a literal dumb ass

Its true, the idea of Canaanites being a separate people is 100% legend with no basis in actual history or biology. If you do want to imagine them as a separate people then they are all gone now anyway.

>Conquer =/= colonise. The only thing that changed is that many of the inhabitants of the Middle East converted to Islam to receive a better quality of life under the Arabian conquerers.
"Better quality of life" means they'd kill or oppress you if you didn't convert. But we aren't talking about religion here anyway. We are talking about the Arabic ethnicity who murdered (or forcibly converted or oppressed) everyone in their way--and continue to act like assholes to non-Arab Muslims. Jews (original Israelis), Chaldeans (original Iraqis), Assyrians (original Syrians), Bedouins (original North Africans), Mehri (original Yemeni), Mandeans, Samaritans, etc etc--all murdered, oppressed, marginalized by the Arabs who came in and conquered them. Some were spared (Egyptians mostly? Anyone else?), but overall? You think Arabs always owned all that land in the Middle East? No they owned Saudi Arabia, middle part of peninsula. But they wanted more and more. I'm not mad I know that's how history often goes, I know that I'm a white person in USA and I know the Euros didn't crawl out of the ground here or in Canada or in Australia either.

Either way, even though they conquered so much land and destroyed so many ethnicities Arabs can't get that one teeny tiny eensy weensy sliver of Israel and it makes some of them them really really angry. Mohammad got it, Ottomans got it, it should be theirs! Nope. Sorry. There is power in the Jewish people that I don't think we will ever comprehend.

I honestly don't care if Arabs become majority in Germany no. I don't. I'm not an Arabphobe, though I may be accused of such for supporting Israel's right to exist and not be genocided. Arabs want to move to Germany peacefully? Great. Arabs want to destroy Israel or marginalize them in their own homeland the way Arabs already do with Chaldeans etc? Nope.

>The only similarities that "Arabs" (which is a recent term to begin with) have with one another is religion and language
What a weird thing to say. Arabs don't share a religion (there are Christian Arabs), and some share a language (Arabic). What they do share is ethnicity. That is what we are talking about. Same thing with Jews. They share an ethnicity. Religion/language can kinda sorta correspond with it, but not really.

I mean do you think Jews all share a language? They speak Hebrew, German, English, Russian etc. Think they share a religion? Eh kinda but there are atheist Jews and even Christian Jews who are ethnically Jewish but practice a different religion or none at all.

And yet for this extremely diverse group with a massive diaspora, they are given one tiny tiny slip of land (too much in the eyes of Arab expansionists).

But Arabs conquered and colonized lands all over West Asia and North Africa and that's not enough for them because....they have different dialects? Cry me a river.

>Jews get tiny tiny homeland
>Shared by atheists and hyper Orthodox
>Shared by Jewish people who have lived there for centuries, Jewish people from European diaspora, Jewish people from African diaspora, Jewish people from other Asian diaspora like Iraq/Iran (white, black and brown)
>Shared by Jewish people speaking Russian, German, Yiddish, Hebrew [ 49% report Hebrew as their native language, Arabic 18%, Russian 15%, Yiddish 2%, French 2%, English 2%,[1] 1.6% Spanish, and 10% other languages (including Romanian, German and Amharic, which were not offered as answers by the survey). ]
>Also plenty of Arabs can and do live there as well and have a higher growth rate than the natives, far larger Arab minority than Jewish minority in the Arab world.

>Arabs conquer tons and tons of land and murder/genocide many people who still suffer to this day.
>Arabs continually attack and press back on Israel from day 1, murdering innocent people.
>"Umm you guys have plenty of land already wtf? I mean, can't you also live in Jordan or anywhere else?"--sane human
>"UH NO WE ARE TOO DIVERSE HAVE YOU SEEN OUR DIFFERENT DIALECTS??? WE NEED A WHOLE COUNTRY FOR OUR SPECIFIC DIALECT AND ONLY JEWLAND WILL DO!!"

Wtf how stupid do you have to be, "different dialect" I am still reeling over this.

Are you stupid?
>"Better quality of life" means they'd kill or oppress you if you didn't convert.
Confirmed for having no real knowledge on history. Arabians made their wealth from the Jizya tax imposed on non-muslims, it benefited them if no one converted. People started converting when the tax was too much for them to pay.
>Jews (original Israelis)
Wrong. Judaism is a religion not an ethnicity. Original Jews would be the people who are closely related to Canaanites genetically. That would go to the Lebanese.
>Chaldeans (original Iraqis)
The Iraqis are the original Iraqis. Like I said being conquered only changed the religion and the language and not instantaneously.
>Assyrians (original Syrians)
Good lord, you must be baiting. The Assyrians are Iraqi you dolt.
>Bedouins (original North Africans)
Bedouins are a nomadic people originating from Saudi Arabia.
>Mehri (original Yemeni)
Mehri is a language.
>Mandeans, Samaritans
The only reason they don't fall into the "Arab" category is because they still speak their original language.
>You think Arabs always owned all that land in the Middle East
No one thinks that. Arabians conquered the areas known as the Levant and Mesopotamia and their inhabitants. Over time the people there adopted the language and the religion of the conquerers.
>I know that's how history often goes
You don't seem to know anything. All in all, if you're baiting 10/10 made me reply. If not, please stop. Just stop.

SomeHOW Jewish people manage to cram every one of themselves all speaking different languages and of different physical races and of different religions/cultural backgrounds into one tiny home for themselves, one of the most liberal and well adjusted states in the Middle East (not perfect but nowhere is)

And someHOW Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Palestine (West Bank and Gaza), Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Yemen, Oman, and yes Saudi Arabia (many of which which were stolen from indigenous populations who are still marginalized to this day ie Bedouins, Chaldeans etc) all cannot hope to contain the magnificent diversity of Arabic dialects so that's why they need to also destroy and re-conquer Israel. Once they re-conquer Israel and force the Jews out then and only then can their diversity be contained. Phew.

best post

>Arabians made their wealth from the Jizya tax imposed on non-muslims
So financial oppression and genocide cool nice whitewashing too btw I am sure that no blood was shed during all this conquering, Arabs just showed up and asked for tribute and everyone was fine with this. Dumbass.
> Judaism is a religion not an ethnicity.
Nope its an ethnicity. There are atheist Jews, 20% of Jews living in Israel don't even believe in God.
>The Iraqis are the original Iraqis.
Chaldeans are. "Iraqi" is a nationality, Chaldeans were the original inhabitants, Arabs came later and shat all over the place. Modern Iraqis include Chaldeans, Kurds and Arabs.
>The Assyrians are Iraqi you dolt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
They existed in both, but in greater concentration in Syria, thus AsSYRIAN. Dolt. Assyrians living in Iraq are CHALDEAN. My sister-in-law is a Chaldean. Dummy.
>Mehri is a language.
Its a people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehri_people
The language is named for the people. So Spanish people speak Spanish, German people speak German, etc etc. Dummy.
>No one thinks that. Arabians conquered the areas known as the Levant and Mesopotamia and their inhabitants. Over time the people there adopted the language and the religion of the conquerers.
OK cool so they murdered a ton of people and then tried to force their religion/language, great. Your point?

is for the colossal dummy in I will never ever forget the reason why Arabs attempting to destroy Israel (one of the most linguistically diverse nations in the Middle East) can't simply go live in one of their many many other nations (like Jordan) is because of their different dialect. Wowzers.

My god you are a fuckin' idiot. You're giving me a headache.

>WE ARE TOO DIVERSE HAVE YOU SEEN OUR DIFFERENT DIALECTS
Please stop talking you brainlet. I specifically said that the ONLY SIMILARITIES that Arab countries shared is their religion and language and then illustrated that even the language is a stretch since the dialects make it so different. If you had any reading comprehension you would see my point.

Imagine being a Jewish child come home from school. On the way home see atheist Jews, Orthodox Jews, medium Jews, black Jews, white Jews, brown Jews, Russian-speaking Jews, German-speaking Jews, Yiddish-speaking Jews, Hebrew-speaking Jews....on and on. So much diversity. All of a sudden another terrorist attack killing all of them.

'Sorry I needed your land I speak a different dialect"

What do Jewish people share? They share a language less so than Arabs do. And don't say religion when you know thats not true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

Yet somehow in spite of sharing less than Arabs they manage to all live on a much much smaller area of land without needing to conquer and oppress others.

>needing to conquer and oppress others.
Lol spoken like someone who has no idea about what Israel is like. Maybe you should as Ethiopian Jews how they're treated like in Israel. Or perhaps Sudanese immigrants to Israel. Or maybe you should look at Ashkenazi treatment of Mizrahi Jews. You know nothing about the area, Israel or the Middle East. I generally don't care about Israel or Palestines existence but what I really hate is the stupid ahistorical arguments for both their existence.

>jews did nothing wrongs they are good
>b-but muh terrorist
>what do you mean killing children and old haha never happened xd
>dodging the point of the Australian
>they never conquered anyone
>haha they tolerant
>all US

>amerimutt shilling for kikes

Good goy.

The reason why Israel still exists is because of foreign aid and the Samson Option.

That said, I hope that the arabs and jews do a MAD.

>Slav(e) shilling against Jews
kys

Israel treats religious, ethnic, sexual and linguistic minorities FAR FAR better than the Arab world does and you know it.

Jewish people are defending their homes. Arabs have been very hostile to them from day 1 and Jewish people can see what happened to Chaldeans and Assyrians etc etc too. Is it perfect? No. Maybe some measures are too harsh. But they are facing the very real threat of genocide.

>Mohammad conquered it back in 600s era, and as such a lot of Arab nations (Egypt/Jordan/etc) see it as rightfully "theirs"
>Might makes right
>Right of conquest
>Yea we islamic warriors rule
>Israel literally does same
>fucking kike occupants reeeeeee

you know that arabs hate serb and whenever something about the balkan wars comes up in aljazeera arabic ,all of them call you balkan subhumans

I’m also always breaking into a house I already sold and then defending my old kitchen because muh fee fees.

And jews do less.
Shoo shoo

Im not a jew , I'm north African and I'm pretty sure jews don't care about serbs.

>>Israel treats religious, ethnic, sexual and linguistic minorities FAR FAR better than the Arab world does and you know it.
>the arab world is one uniform entity with the same laws
>radical terrorists are a balanced view on what people are like in the Middle East
Please stop posting.

What's your point? I find both groups disgusting and wish to see them killed.

Israel did nothing wrong. It's just Arabs starting shit. This is a fact.

good for you kid
the druze and Bedouin ironically like israel m8 but yeah the other stuff he said is full bs

You gone full jidf in your post, try to be more subtle

what the fuck do you think bedouin are you retarded amerimutt? and druze are a literal secret cult, nobody except druze know what druze want.

bedouin are arabs , the bedouin in palestine are in good terms with israel and alot of them joined the idf

>Why Jews and Arabs fight against each other when they are literally cousins (same origin) ???

1. Most jews in Israel have European or Russian origins. Mizrahi (jews from arab countries) are not well liked.
2. Arabs are prone to fighting anyone who's different from them. Shia, sunni, druze, ibadi, yazidi, they all seem prone to fight each other so it's no wonder they fight jews as well.

>1. Most jews in Israel have European or Russian origins. Mizrahi (jews from arab countries) are not well liked.
ahhh european jews are actually a minority in israel

>There is something very very powerful in the Jewish spirit.

Arabs are also REALLY bad at fighting.
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Straight up nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

When will the Middle East be glassed completely?

JIDF out in full force my god