Should Patty Spivot come back to The Flash?

should Patty Spivot come back to The Flash?

Yes. Her and Barry have great chemistry. Also dat ass.

I think she should become the Flash...dat ass on spandex...

I mean. She can bring dat ass back on this dick.

she gets some spandex in the comics

yes. it went downhill after she left. they wrote themselves into corner with the iris-barry marriage in the future

bring her back plz

Does this mean the chocolate goddess is kill permanently?

I hope so. Iris is the worst

N-no s-she isn't

she was pretty horrible in season 1 less in season 2 and about the same in season 3

>tfw you will never go back in time to cuck Barry with Iris and Patty...and his mom...

Patty > Caitlin > Linda >>>>> Iris

>the superior Flash girl will never come back
why do i even bother watching?

I also want Golden Glider to return

Isn't she from suits?

nope

Was there any truth to the rumour that she was sent packing because the black actors didn't like her chemistry with Barry(and everyone else)?

That hiney needs sum bbc

to this day i hate the bullshit excuse for her leaving
>I'm not a retard Barry i know you're the Flash just admit it and I'll stay in Central City with you!
>lolno bye bitch
>proceeds to expose his identity every odd episode to random nobodies since then

White girls are evolving

she will either be back at the start of next season or the season after that
reminder that all barry has to do is run back in time again, trip his earlier self, and let season 1 eobard kill his mom for everything to go back to normal

names nigga!!?

I forget. Who is this?

A black girl with a smaller ass than a blonde girl is such a sad creature, she is outclassed in everything even in what she is expected to shine

My money is that its HR with his magic face changer to look like Iris. It's not coincidence its never mentioned after he shows it off, but then they bring it up to show that Barry can look like a woman at Argus.

Iris is alive. HR is dead.

Do you actually watch these shows unironically?