Why are Europeans so evil? What makes them so inhuman?

Why are Europeans so evil? What makes them so inhuman?

WTF. This is very racist and totally unacceptable. EU should be more accomodating,progressive and tolerant!

It's true. Many EU members actively participated in the destruction of Libya and are therefore responsible for what's happening now.

hot take you nip faggot

t. Yuro apologist fag

He was clearly being sarcastic, trying to get some Sup Forums points by responding to this with "le tolerant EU"

>meanwhile everyone bends over for sandniggers

Fuck this shit

>Not taking in all migrants == human abuse
Sure, just trying to win some pol points

Not your northern friend

FUCK the US of A

Lack of guns

>Supporting refugees
Cuck! Cuckold! Europe is dead, islamisation aahh!!11
> Not supporting refugees
Why are you so racist?!!!1 What makes you so inhuman???!1

Stupid poltard's logic, they never change

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same

americans live in a police state where police can kill you free of charge (no tip), their government enacts 'anti-terror laws' that have been used to detain and jail people without trial nor warrant and are scared of muslims taking away their 'freedoms'. LOL

No
Sup Forums as can I see has few of them but Sup Forums is full of this cancer

>they literally kidnapped millions of nigg*rs

>Refugee drives truck into German christmas market
Ah, we'll just put cement blocks in front of christmas market from now on, no big deal. Oh people died? Who cares. It's not even worth addressing publicly. Urgh why are the families of the victims calling me a bad and disappointing leader. God dammit i guess i'll have to say something to them this year to shut them up.
>Refugees literally drown themselves to death
Oh no! Let's take all of those poor souls in and give them free shelter and food. The deaths must stop NOW. This is an urgent issue that somehow affects the German people personally!

Lmao I was like 5 minutes from this thing

>Let me tell you about your country
First of all no one gives a single fuck about Australia. It's so irrelevant to the world.

No as far as what you imply

The police do nothing wrong as long as you aren't a retard. If you get gunned down by police it's well deserved in all likelihood. There is no police state not to your extent.

Those anti terror laws were enacted because of those same radicalized Muslims or did you forget you imbecile. Neocons and (((them))) are responsible for those disastrous laws.

And no one gives a fuck about Muslims as long as they're normal. It's when they try acting uppity and radical like they do in euroland is when problems and hate arise. Either get with it or gtfo

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU AND STOP SHITTING YOUR PANTS! NAME THE 5 FOUNDING FATHERS RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL DIE!

Well memed

>HURR GIT OUT COLONIAL POWERS, WE WILL TAKE CARE FOR OURSELVES

>OH NOES, SHIT IS FUCKED COLONIAL POWERS, PLS. HELP, YOU RACIST BASTARDS

like pottery

GEORGE WASHINGTON, JOHN ADAMS, THOMAS JEFFERSON, JAMES MADISON, THAT'S ALL I KNOW PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME I HAVE CHILDREN

>Can't even name them
>Can't even banter

*unloads freedom assault rifle into you* thiz is da prize of freedum *wipes away tear of joy*

I'm gonna take a guess that op was sarcastic and that we are all laughing at the way you handle the migrant invaders. Cuck.

Based

THIS

Left can't meme.

Good, and I have no problem with any if that.

Heh, you forgot the last one kid... Jesus Christ Superstar, nothing personal *beats you into bloody pulp until brains fall out of your fractured skull*

uuhhh you all saw that, he was reaching.

Sir, I noticed you are going for a friendly neighborhood walk in the middle of the night. We can't be having that. I need you to come to the station with me so we can take your fingerprints and do some alcohol and drug tests. Woah! Stop it right there sir. I didn't allow you to just walk away. If you take one more step forward, I will have to shoot you

>durr why wouldn't i let da poh-leese-cawps shoot me, i got nuffin 2 hide :)

I don’t understand why 90% of Ameritards posting after 11 pm EST are insufferable Sup Forums cunts and MAGApedes. Something about them I weird. You can tell just by the way they word their posts.

Of course, this is "sarcasm". Although in fact an extra reason to whine as baby pussy

True. Fuck the EU countries that like to play imperialists in this day and age.

I don't see anything funny
By the way, is it good or bad? I'm talking about actions of european countries