Did they really need to show this much nudity for this episode? Why?

Did they really need to show this much nudity for this episode? Why?

Let me guess, like most Americans you'd have preferred visceral, eye-popping, gory violence instead?

She had nice boobs so they offered to showcase them?

why are burgers so averse to sex / sexuality, yet cream wanton violence?

>...and then wonder why their society is collapsing

Why are Americans afraid of sex?

Why are Europeans such horny, tasteless bastards?

The male actor wanted to slam his sock protected penis into a pretty lady

sauce?

>Collapsing
We're one of the very few countries still resisting the slimy spread of globalism.

They can do both.

nah we are dying pretty rapidly, still have a few years to catch up to European faggots.

reminder that we live in the most prosperous time ever/

And the most peaceful.

Wow good one, incel. Not even Euro.

>Violence against men
A, okay!
>Sex between consenting adults
THIS ISN'T ART, IT'S SMUT

They get their dicks mutilated by the jews when they are children. That has to be traumatizing.

Is that Liz Gillies?

Why do people outside America think sex and marriage aren't sacred and ultimately lead to and is about children and family?

What show?

Always Sunny in Philadelphia

yup, honestly I would hate to live in any other time,plus I'll see most of this century before I die so the tech I'll get to use will be awesome.

Well, you don't know man, shit can go tits up fairly quickly. We could potentially be back in the stone age in the next 10 years. Who knows what could happen.

That's because you are a weakling that is afraid to do any kind of labor or really anything for your own survival.

It's because the USA is a puritan shithole and, as such, they repress their natural sexual urges which is why they are soo aggressive and seek out violence to gain release.

they played it up to capture the 80s movie feel

wow, you just described 90% of young millennial men

This.

Apparently a lot of people did get the joke and hated this episode, I personally thought it was hilarious.

Such an awesome episode. I really love ski raunchy comedies. Still skiing an epic Tahoe season. I plan to ski past Independence Day.

didn't* get the joke.

It's not the 20's anymore dipshit, there's faggot sex in every show these days.

Always sunny

In Europe instead of seasame street their children's shows are just closeups of a white guy getting railed in the ass by an African. We truly are such a backwards nation that we likely will never Progress that far.

how? I honestly don't get statement like this at all. It's like something a child would say.

It's fucking simple user. Everything we've built, though impressive, could all come crumbling down over nothing. Most people don't know where to even start nowadays when it comes to survival, let alone re-building society as it is today.

There's enough firepower globally to scorch the earth to smithereens, and a viral pandemic could happen any minute also that whole thing with antibiotics losing potency.

It would take a lot to send civilization spiraling to the ground, and rebuilding from scratch would take just as long as it did the first time.

Yes, but the reason civ fell apart in some areas was because they had no understanding science at all. he'll the black death didn't even cause the end of civ.

We are on the cusp of breakthroughs that might mean the end of disease, and death in the next 30 years. In 15 years cyborgs will become more and more common as it gets less expensive.

There is shit being made that defies belief, serious excited for it. Everyone is so negative now because people are looking at smaller problems. The world now is a million times more peaceful than 30 years ago.

Gore in movies is fake.
Boob, genitals, and other human parts of the body are not fake.

That is a dumbfuck argument my man.
I guarantee you that a movie with a realistic looking fake dick going into a realistic looking fake asshole would not get R rating.

The simple truth is that in the US the depiction of violence is more tolerated that the depiction of sexuality due to christian faggotry. It all dates back to National Legion of Decency run by catholic priests.

To defend OP on this, I dont think sex works in Sunny just like you wouldnt want to see sex in Seinfeld or Friends or Two and a Half Men. That guy in OP's pic, I forget his name, but he is a wack job. Being a wack job works for a show like Sunny but I hate it when he gets movie roles because he cant act except to be the same autistic psycho character all the time. I really dont want to watch him have sex the same way I dont get off watching dogs have sex.

Would you like others seeing getting fucked or fucking someone in public? Do you enjoy seeing people of the same and opposite sex naked in-front of your very own eyes?
Would you feel comfortable if a bunch of dudes stuck their dicks in your face (assuming you're not gay)?

I just want to add that I think nudity does work for Sunny. I grew up watching sitcom tv shows that every time their was a nude scene it would be the persons back to the camera with an above the waist camera shot or there would be a piece of furniture or a plant or something blocking the view of the nude person. Im glad we can finally show some nudity without having to resort to all these stupid nude blocking stupidity.

what the fuck are you on about?

You were one of the first, you dumb cunt

Yes

preposterous*

What show/actress is this?

I used to watch my mate fuck his gf then I'd suck his dick afterwards. I ended up fucking his then ex-girlfriend. He was a good friend.

They showed that uncensored on FX?

But her tits are clearly censored??

I thought OP censored it so he could post it.

you invented and spread globalism you brainfuck

pic

>resisting the slimy spread of globalism.
This is what yanks actually believe

Prosperous and peaceful societies are precisely the sort that collapse.

is that pic resemble freespeech? now do one with hillary, obama,uk queen too

Not taking sides but at least the Queen has redeeming qualities

>I guarantee you that a movie with a realistic looking fake dick going into a realistic looking fake asshole would not get R rating.

lol. A movie like that would get rated R in a heartbeat and probably would end up getting an even higher rating than that, not be shown in theatres, etc.

haha

like what

I think that was his point, that that film would theoretically get an AO rating if submitted to the MPAA and that it would never get away with just an R
reminder that the Wolf of Wall Street originally received an AO rating and they had to significantly edit the sex scenes

Are you serious? You hail from the spiritual wasteland but call europeans tasteless?

let's say I'd rather watch someone get fucked in public than get butchered.
And I think everyone can agree on that. If not kindly fuck of back to Sup Forums you edgelord

You are the central tumour of globalism. Everything else you see in other countries and outside of the US is simply the hair follicles growing from it. Your nation and people are responsible for the ignorant spread of cancerous globalism.

"I am a globalist" -donald j trump 45th president of the united states

then*

Because they're aren't neet permavirgns. That includes the majority of Americans as well

You had a better chance of getting your village/city state wiped out at any other time in history than you do of a first world nation being wiped out in 2017