What the fuck is wrong with India and what can be done to fix this shithole?

What the fuck is wrong with India and what can be done to fix this shithole?
youtube.com/watch?v=CmBLh7pRHiQ

What the fuck

Are they copying Canadians or something?

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

> that picture exists

Want off this ride

nothing can be done to fix it, it LITERALLY requires a purge of current inhabitants..

Either through time and generations, or a big fat nuclear mother load of re-formation.

what if this is male dog and he actually sucking his dick??

Wonder how the sjw's will defend this unique and vibrant culture

Easy:

Christinanity od Islam must be chose. This kafirs deserve all this filth

That kid is mentally ill.

Kill the 2/3 of the population

white men's imperialism ruined the country

This is my fetish.

India, explain yourself

Convert them to Islam. Dog's milk will then be banned

Kill the poor, bring back the British.

This is what India looks like without white mans imperialism, degenerate and depraved.

>tfw mohammadeans post from their conquered provinces

S-space colony by 2017...

>says the swede

is that the pot calling the kettle an infidel?

I never thought I'd say something like this:

At least he's not sucking dog dick.

>what can be done to fix this shithole?
I'm not sure, really. Them adapting parts of western civilization too fast for them to adapt to is something that can be fixed. For example, their whole fucking country is drowning into plastic waste, if you ever go to Indian train you'll see them throwing shitloads of bags, bottles and whatever else just out of windows, while the carts do have trash-cans inside them. They just don't understand or give a shit yet, but something like this can be fixed by educating people.
Bigger problem that we perceive is the gap between classes. I doubt anything can be done about that without total reform of Indian society. Yes, the living conditions of lower classes can be improved slightly, but they have been living with this shit for thousands of years, and show no signs of stopping.
The upside is that lots of people don't even realize or think that they could live better, because this is how things have been as far as anybody remembers.

I know India gets lots of shit as vacation spot for people seeking spiritual enlightement, but I really suggest going there if you want to see how shit human life can be, and feel thankful for your own country.