>Sup Forums
>Surprised there are pedophiles
Get a grip, mate

nah, not really, just wasn't expecting such dialogue from a kids movie
Then again, it may be that I just have a dirty mind

The animation in this movie was great.

Actually the whole movie is way better than I would ever thought
A lot of jokes are just straight up great

Jokes and dialogue in general. I never cringed the entire movie at dialogue that fell flat, and overall it's pretty snappy.

Am I the only one who was literally boiling with rage during this scene? I almost screamed at my laptop when she humiliated him, and I punched my wall.

I maaayyyyy have issues.

Were you angry at her? Why such a reaction, did you get bullied at school?

It was a particularly harsh bullying in order to establish their animosity in one scene.

I like how Penny went from super aggressive toward Sherman to super loving and supportive, I thought it was cute

I found it a bit jarring. She went from immature bully to mature mentor in minutes.

>Were you angry at her?
Yes, very. And at Sherman, too.
>Did you get bullied at school?
Yes, but this is not the main cause. Like I said, I have issues.
Yeah, that scene established their relationship quite good.

Well it's a short movie, they had to go fast
But honestly I can write it off on them being kids, at their age you make friends and enemies fast

I agree. Overall, it was a lot better than I expected. It's the kind of movie I wouldn't mind watching several times in a row.

Didn't this flop sadly?

>"Mr. Peabody & Sherman grossed $111,506,430 in North America, and $164,191,609 in other countries, for a worldwide total of $275,698,039[5] With a budget of $145 million,[5] the film underperformed, forcing DreamWorks Animation to take a $57 million write-down on behalf of the film."
It got mixed reviews. Everyone said it was good fun for all ages, but a lot of reviewers didn't like it because "not muh original cartoon" on account of the character cutting into the humor.

The only thing I didn't like about it was Sherman ending up with Penny, didn't feel like there was much chemistry between the two, it was a little rushed, and even then she fucking bullied the shit out of him.

That and Da Vinci's robot child joke. Well, actually them showing it in a later gag. The original joke was funny as shit, but showing the thing later made it less funny. Kind of like how monsters in horror movies are less scary once they step out of the shadows.

The idea was that Penny picked on Sherman because she thought he was full of shit. When it turned out Sherman wasn't full of shit, Penny didn't mind him anymore and coerced him into taking her places just for fun and adventure. Sherman proved to be a little capable of having fun when Penny coerced him, but then he got in trouble with Mr. Sherman and Penny felt bad and defended Sherman.

It is a rather quick development but the logic is there.

>That and Da Vinci's robot child joke. Well, actually them showing it in a later gag. The original joke was funny as shit, but showing the thing later made it less funny. Kind of like how monsters in horror movies are less scary once they step out of the shadows.
Yeah, they should have made it creepier. Maybe some runny paint bleeding down it's face from it's eyes and broken, hanging jaw to show wear and tear. That would make it more horrifying.

No, I think they should have never mentioned it again after the first time.

Then you need exactly two more jokes to fit into the movie. And you better make them good ones.

Channel your rage onto criminals and become a hero.

This is a reasonable suggestion and it should be heeded.

>Put on a frog suit
>wear bodyarmor over it
>paint face dark green under the frog mask
>carry pepper spray, smoke grenades, zip ties, and a cudgel
>sneak through the bad parts of town at night, beating the shit out of criminals
>autistic rage bottled up during the day lends strength to your blows
>let looose a valliant battle-cry
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>after knocking them senseless/pepper spraying them into a crying mess, cuff them with zip ties and leave them to the police
>become Pepe, not the NEET we deserve, but the one we need

Nice save, pedo

No, they just get off to rich bitches stomping on their dicks. See Pacifica Northwest and Bonnie Rockwaller

youtube.com/watch?v=erb9aNcX0IU

Not me.
Personally I just enjoy pet play and being called a dog. Things like riches and social status don't do much for me

We lived too long that we don't know any better.

Nice.

All fetish/lolicon bullshit aside

is this movie any good?

Not as based as the animation of its Netflix sequel.

Inside Out is better.

And then he punched her out a window, right?

man the movie was bad

but penny was

No, I get aroused by 3d generated images that are designed to be sexy.

Ok I just watched this.

I didn't expect penny to be so sexual. I'm glad there's at least one good rule 34 image of hers.

This "little girl" is caked in makeup and made intentionally attractive.

I expected the Netflix series to be shitty but it was actually pretty awesome. Great animation, bretty good character designs and funny writing. Can't wait for the rest of the show to be released.

Eh, she was about to get sacrificed and they saved her.

Also, they establish that her animosity is over his knowledge upstaging her, and then she starts learning/travelling with him.

It could've used an extra stop before they reached france, though.

Is Penny in it?

Nope.

Instead they have this girl named "Boogaz" who for some reason has a perpetual sinus infection.

... gross

Well, there goes my interest.

I thought they were going to continue from the movie with the characters set in it.

It's the Croods show all over again. I wanted adventures set after the movie, with Guy and their awesome animal mounts. Instead it's a prequel.

Goddamn it, Dreamworks.

i cant understand how he fell for someone he doesnt even know, let alone his bully

Didnt really hold my interest