John Boyega reportedly in talks for Black Panther

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-actor-john-boyega-reportedly-in-talks-to-join-marvel-for-black-panther-a7037191.html

more like black nigger lmao

Are they just gonna... cast all the black actors and actresses of note?

Excluding Mackie amd Sam Jackson I guess, since they already exist elsewhere

>Black Panther will cast every young black actor in Hollywood

I'm totally fine with this. Go big or go home.

>yfw this tanks and then there are no black people in film for the next decade

But, again, it's this mentality of "let's just hire black actors that the public is aware of". Why not take a chance on some newbies?

I assume Boyega having a contract with the Mouse put him in this part.

Pretty much, Hollywood only uses a handful of black actors over and over and now they have a new bunch to run into the ground. It's even worse for female black actors where there's even less. At this point it would surprise me if Isaach Bankole even popped up.

You mean go black.

>Very Very Black Panther : The Blackening

Are people like Boyega and Jordan gonna even be anyone of note?

Black Panther's supporting cast:
-2 Bodyguards (one already cast)
-Bitch sister
-(Step?) Mom
-Everett K. Ross

Who else is there? Are they gonna be bad guys? If so Jordan should be Killmonger, Boyega's big meaty head isn't scary looking

Watch them turn Hunter into a black dude without even a trace of irony.

I see the point of casting black actors in a movie set in Africa but still we're getting a baddie who happens to be a whitey and then another white dude. Is it necessary to have a 90% black cast when black americans are only 12.6% of the American population and countries such as Russia, the Eastern European Slav Squat and East Asia won't buy into it as they are intrinsically racist?

Could be that Vibranium kid who has the power of Vibration or whatever. No joke, real guy from the Fantastic Four. Was Queen Divine Justice's love interest in the Priest run.

The movie takes place in Africa, stupid.

is Heimdall gonna cameo?

Ah, yes. Land with 100% nigger populatuon.

What a dream.

Because there's like half a dozen young, black male actors who even qualify as names at this point.

>Chadwick Boseman(and he's a stretch because he's like 40)
>Michael B Jordan
>Boyega
>Shameik Moore
>Jaden Smith

They'll be plenty of room for newcomers.

I did acknowledge it, retard and besides there are still Spanish populations in the North of Africa, the entirety of North Africa being Moorish/Berbers and portions of the populations of SA and Zimbabwe who are white. But outside the US, is it that marketable?

Wakanda? Yes.

WE

That's why they're going after every major popular black actor from today, it'll make money domestically because it's a MCU film but the possibility that it could suffer really bad overseas is for sure there.

are the crystal gems!

At worst it does Thor 2.

I don't see it making 600 million like Thor 2

>Michael b Jordin
>good
>will smith's son
>good
>that guy who wasn't in star wars or 42
>implying I even fucking know who he is

>kid who has the power of Vibration or whatever
Radical Larry confirmed?

I do. Especially after CW.

>MBJ
>bad
This is bait, right? Nobody seriously thinks he was bad in Creed, right?

Zimbabwe isn't white, but one of the neighboring countries is. I don't remember which but after mugabe started his genocide the whites campaign (they are now trying to genocide the Chinese) one of the other land locked nations in southern Africa told all the white farmers they would give them credit to buy land if they came. Long story short Zimbabwe has no food or money and is attempting to genocide the Chinese. That other country has seen its gdp skyrocket and is totally able to feed it's population and then some

Creed was great. Wished we'd get a Punch-Out styled movie series him tearing up the ranks to be World Champion.

Because with black men they can make their diversity cuck bullshit and have him blocked a white girl. But none of the kike producers wanna show a black girl getting civilized

You kidding me? BP was cool as fuck in CW and it wasn't even his movie. The guy is both charismatic and hot even without the aryan god Hemsworth factor, slap a Marvel brand on it and people will flock to it. Make it cool and distinct enough and people will remember it.

There's literally nothing else like it. Accept it or not, Black Panther is unique and has the possibility of being a big hit.

And now even the japs like him because of the cat theme, if the fanarts posted around here are any indication

This!

Its literally dead on arrival in Japan, China and Russia... I bet they wont even bother releasing it in China.

>Zimbabwe isn't white,
Zimbabwe used to be called Rhodesia. It was pretty white.

the isolationist nation of wakanda...?

>Rest of the world really doesn't care that much about black people

Shocker!

Fantastic 4 flopped because of him and there is no way I was going to see a movie staring a nigger.

Creed made less than $175 mill that's about as much as 2015 fantastic 4 and half as much as 2005 fantastic 4

>even in Africa, white people want to feel like they are undercast

Quick, who could Oscar Isaac and Daisy Ridley play in the MCU? Not Driver, he's hella ugly.

>Fantastic 4 flopped because
of Trank and a shitty script. The cast was fine.

In the 1970s. You do realize there is a guy who literally describes himself as Hitler 2.0 as their leader and they have tried to genocide all the whites and Asians? Zimbabwe is less than 1% white. Go watch mugabe vs the white African

Ow! That edge is really sharp!

Boyega can be Man Ape.

>white people going to a film about a black guy who isn't will Smith or Denzel

And don't even give me Morgan Freeman or Sam Jackson because they are always nice supporting or ensemble roles

Yes, I know who Mugabe is. I also know a few white 'Zimbabweans' who stubbornly cling onto their citizenship.

>still we're getting a baddie who happens to be a whitey
The Torch guy's a villain

>countries such as Russia, the Eastern European Slav Squat and East Asia won't buy into it as they are intrinsically racist
Won't talk about the rest, but the Russian audience loved Black Panther. Not to mention that Will Smith and Eddie Murthy movies were always a hit in Russia.

>nigger Jonny diabetes face and that one whore
>cast is fine

Creed made bank. Like it or not, Michael B. Jordan is a star.

Uh, Along Came a Spider?

>and there is no way I was going to see a movie staring a nigger.

Are you seriously from 1955?

Is he the guy from Fan4stic or Star Wars? I didn't watch either and all black people look the same.

It's less than 1% of the pop. Zimbabwe and south Africa are attempting genocide

>Creed made bank.
Yea because it was a Rocky movie.

Made less than half the money rocky 4 made 30 years ago.

Go look at American movie watching trends

At least you admit it.

Never heard of it

Oscar Issac is already Apocalypse in the new X-Men movie.

as for Daisy.....I'm not sure.

Why the fuck isn't Denzel in this yet?

>dr strange casting
>sjw:reeeeee why is ancient one a white woman and not a asian man reeeeee
>black panther casting
>sjw: kudos to marvel for hiring black people on movies! hollywood should learn from them!!!!11
did the mouse anticipated all of this?
based mouse doing it yet again

>Boyega
More like Ooga Booga, amirite?

Young Peggy Carter/Sharon's mum or something.

It'll sit somewhere between Ant-Man and GotG. It'll do well, $600-650m maybe, but there's no star power and China doesn't give a shit about black movies.

It shouldn't be too hard to pull off. Disney already has his check mailing address.

oh man I can't wait to see the future articles for this movie

>Taraji P. Henson in talks for Black Panther
>Michael Ealy in talks for Black Panther
>Black Panther and Hollywood's diversity problem

There is no way it makes more than half a billion. I think it will make under $200 mil

HE can be Man Ape.

Because they don't need him. Beside when I think Denzel and Disney I always think Remember the Titans. I love that movie so much that my mind would get confused if he were ever in another one.

I'm not an SJW and I agree that the casting for the Ancient One is idiotic.

I can't wait for the inevitable SJW pre-pumping of this film with claims of racism and insults about, "man-babies," and, "white oppressors."

Give it a rest. Fucking Hancock made over 600 million and that's over 200 million more than Superman returns. I think an MCU film with an already established character that was well received can do the same.

>Hancock
>staring will Smith
Vs
>film about a super hero 0 people care about in any capacity staring literally who

>I-It doesn't c-c-c-c-c-c-count!

People are STILL trying to come up with reasons why "x Marvel movie will bomb"? Really?

Like come on son

So, you mean like Thor and Blade and Captain America?

>a super hero 0 people care about
Perhaps before Civil War came out. Everyone loves Black Panther now.

And they're trying to pull the black thing. With Boyega. Again! It's like Sup Forums never learns.

Will Smith is like one of only 4 black guys white people like

Yeah I remember all those people who knew about Blade before his movie came out

>people don't care about captain America

You fucking what nigger ?

>my extremely small group of cuckold friends like black panther
Ftfy

"______ Marvel movie will bomb" is the new "________ will save the Wii U"

I saw that movie more than a dozen times in different classes while in high school.

Blade only made $131 mill

Serious question, how much Sup Forums is in this thread

Cap was the Aquaman of Marvel before his movie came out. And arguably was still underrated until TWS

It's funny since Sup Forums just LOVES Finn now

Yeah, now! But don't bullshit me and act like people gave a fuck before his first movie.

good actor but he was awful in Creed (awful movie and awful director too).

In 1998. On a fairly small budget. With an R-rating. At a time where vampire movies and super hero movies were more or less dead. Perspective, it's important.

It's a good ass movie. There are worse things you could be forced to watch.

Yes. 18 years ago.

>movie about overcoming issues or race
>good fuck off nigger

Cast me.
Black Panther or something MCU related

He could play God again.

Catering.

And if it succeeds they'll say 'Of course it did, it's a Marvel film! Take away the Marvel label and it would have bombed!''

Which is exactly why we should ignore them.

Seek medicinal help immediately.

It's not going to succeed. And can you imagine how fucking awful it would be if it does? I don't want to see movies about fucking black guys fucking white girls and shit. No one can relate to black people on an emotional level like they can with white people

WE WUZ : Da movie

The meanies go Jews

If anyone legitimately falls for this, I'll be very disappointed.

Good, I'm happy for him. I loved him in Attack the Block and Force Awakens and I'm looking forward to his movie with Emma Watson and Tom Hanks later this year. Between him and Ridley I'm really hoping he ends up the Harrison Ford of the new trilogy.