Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DezJDWE7b0A
youtube.com/watch?v=w44ZAGYoWmg
youtu.be/ZzyOs2bh3PU
welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/
youtube.com/watch?v=k3IZS2QddAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last for Cooper

God tier characters: Sarah and maddy palmer, catherine, josie, s2 donna, donnas sister, sylvia horne, Bobbys mom, nadine, hank, jacques, dick, lana, the Asian catherine pretends to be, that recluse laura gave her diary to, Thomas eckhardt, John wheeler

Meh tier: lucy, cooper, Bobby and his dad, Billy zane, big ed, giant and man from another world, old waiter, shelly, mike, evelyn.

Shit tier: andy, pete, truman, gordon cole, norma, annie, hawk, denise, laura, leo, audra, Ben and Jerry horne, diane, BOB (cringey), Windom earle,

The meh tier and shit tier fluctuate on whatever watch through I'm on though.

I'm gonna be so disappointed when it sucks

>everyone is so old
>CGI red room
>all the good characters are dead

I will eat my own balls if its good

>the revival!
you misspelled
>the burial!

It smells like something's burning!

first for digits

This is maybe the worst ranking of characters I've ever seen.

holy fuck

kill yourself

>CGI red room
wut

I hope all 18 episodes is with every character doing the Black Lodge backwards talking.

Let's say ABC didn't interfere and let Frost and Lynch do their original plan of never revealing the killer

How long would the show would have lasted?

Is there a better, more disturbing scene in television?

behold, from a trailer released a couple weeks ago

The contrast between the floor and curtains angle does look bizarre but why would they make it using CGI when they still have the set of it along with the rest of the town?

That's not CGI, you dumbass.

also,

>poorly greenscreened Cooper

Do you guys get giddy when you see Twin Peaks references in shows or movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=DezJDWE7b0A

Why are you guys shilling this so much?

it's not cgi what the fuck is this meme

What was that guy called again? He's only from FWWM right?

Jumping Man is best boy.

You're probably just not used to how clean the digital video looks.

Because we're excited for the new season in a couple days.

Jumping Man I think.

Because we like to annoy you.

>the fucked up perspective
>each drape is perfectly perpendicular to the ground

If you honestly dont think thats CGI you're blind or retarded or just in denial

Its strange because the curtains in other images released dont look nearly as sterile and boring

Never given a name, only ever dubbed the Jumping Man. Personally, I think he's the Magician "who longs to see."

Because I've only been waiting for 25 years.

look at where the curtains meet the floor, the entire angle is off

jesus christ Lynch could shit on Cooper's face for 18 hours and you people would still eat it up. Pathetic

Also Cooper looks like hes greenscreened on the fucking weather channel in that other shot, you all are completely retarded

Can I get a quick rundown on what Bob, The Jumping man, etc actually are?

>anyone who likes anything is a shill

>muh shitty compression.

>>each drape is perfectly perpendicular to the ground

How fucking stupid are you? The floor is flat, the drapes are a certain length, of course they're fucking perpendicular to the ground. Holy shit you're dumb.

That's obviously a composite promo shot. The other pic of Dale in the Black Lodge looks just fine.

Why would they use CGI when they still have the set?

Dark spirits from the black lodge that feed on human pain and suffering in the form of creamed corn.

>I think he's the Magician "who longs to see."

That's the grandson.

So they're ghosts?

I don't think the other images are actually from season 3, just promo stuff.

Ghosts were once human. The Lodge spirits are inhuman entities similar to demons.

Look at that shitty cgi

Interdimensional beings.

more like dale pooper

Reminder: This show is reddit and you're hipster faggots for liking it.

So they're kinda like lovecraftian creatures that feed off pain?

damn and I was even looking forward to it

thanks for the heads up bro

I know you're poor and live in a basement so you've never seen real curtains but they sure as shit dont look like that

wtf i hate twin peaks now

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S CGI RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize you're just being fooled by the optical illusion the floor is creating right? Nothing about that shot looks CGI and it doesn't even make sense for it to be CGI since they clearly have the set right fucking here You're an absolute dunce.

I mean they had a huge budget for this, I don't think Lynch is going to skimp out on a relatively simple (and obviously iconic) set design and use green screen for it

>reddit
>red room
Holy shit, user's right!

I took the emphasis on trees and forest and the implication that they can take the form of owls to mean that they're natural earth spirits. The focus on the sawmill especially in the opening and the constant scenes of trucks hauling away lumber also seemed to suggest that the destruction of the forest could be related

youtube.com/watch?v=w44ZAGYoWmg

Yeah, they expect us to believe humans can look that fucking grotesque!

>Arguing about curtains

Just stuck on the season 1 pilot, seems good so far. What am I in for?

He'll literally walk through the drapes.

Because they're not there.

More cgi curtains feels bad

youtu.be/ZzyOs2bh3PU

Spoilers since you probably won't be able to finish the entire series and the movie by Sunday.

Who was the worst actor on the show?
Michael Ontkean (Truman)?
Eric DaRe (Leo)?
Someone else?

James

I just want the damn runners to be silent.

Sort of. For now the only two confirmed Lodge spirits that feed off pain and suffering are BOB and MIKE (well, his arm). They're certainly eldritch entities that can manifest in many ways. They can possess someone (sort of, FWWM is ambiguous on that), they can manifest as animals (BOB takes the form of an owl), they can manifest through dreams and visions and they can also move through electricity and possess electric devices as established in FWWM.

2 days 18 hours 52 minutes left guys

Someone should set up a countdown site.

fuck off Sup Forums this board is actually for Sup Forums shows, not your cuck politics.

How was coops doppelganger created from killing Earle?

welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/

There is one already. welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/

Josie

David Lynch sucks and the earth is flat

In order;
Leo
Josie
Billy Zane
Donna
James

When Leland/Bob enters the Red Room at the end of FWWM, it's poorly greenscreened as well. Maybe Lynch likes the look?

Imagine season 3 starts with this

youtube.com/watch?v=k3IZS2QddAY

toss up between truman and james

what the FUCK

Is Michael J Anderson really not going to be in season 3?

They do the effect of the curtains appearing in the show too. And I doubt it's a green screen. I don't know when those started being used. I would think it's more of a film overlay effect like older movies used. I don't know if I have the right term but it's pretty common, even going back to silent movies. I think it looks pretty cool.

Nope
Unless its in the form of archival footage or something

What, you mean compositing?

>The next time you see me, it won't be me.

Probably

Yes. He was reportedly kicked out of production for being an asshole and went on to accuse Lynch of killing Jack Nance and of raping his daughter. He's definitely not going to be in S3. Lynch also semi-confirmed recently that the Arm was recast.

He got arrested a few days ago for sending threats through fake Facebook accounts to actors in the new season. No, I don't think he's in it.

like pottery

Why is it when Ray Wise or Grace Zabriskie's acting is over the top and bad, people shrug it off as being purposely cheesy, but when it happens to Michael Ontkean, people trash talk him? Ray Wise and Grace Zabriskie have worse scenes than he does, and I love them both.

Holy shit, really?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So Annie wasn't real and was just a projection of Dale's ideal woman, right?

will there be a sticky on 21st? would be rad

>22 abr. 2010

Damn I kind of expected this to be a modern shitpost. Dude was ahead of his time.

>tfw your obsessed with curtains and drapes

YFW the best character comes back.

He was just preparing for the role.

Then who was Norma talking to that whole time? It's not like she only shows up when Cooper is around.

She was obsessed because they didn't match

She was real, but she was combined with Windom's wife in the Black Lodge which is why they kept transforming into each other. In the Missing Pieces she was rushed to the hospital in critical condition after coming out of the Black Lodge.