WHITEYFAGS CANNOT DISPROVE THIS!

WHITE PEOPLE ERTERNALLY AND INFINITELY BTFO!

>White people eternally blown out.
How so?
By black people using tax payers money to fund college and failing it?
By them not attending class there for not learning the trade they need?
Who does that really hurt, white students go, get their education, graduate, go onto their dream job while they sit on the picket line marching and protesting because "In college I was unfairled thrown out for not attending class"

Same shit with women I knew who didn't attend class, and just sat around partying, aint my fuckin problem.

>what is sarcasm

What a genuinely shitty image

>one man can

>Niggers
>Missing class
Kek

WE WUZ HISTORIK N SHIT

How will history remember BLM?

Disprove what? There's no argument in your picture.

as part of the Marxist war of attrition on the west

>black professor

silly negros

Is this pro blm or against it? hard to fucking tell these days

"making history"

A terrorist organisation that was eradicated soon after Trump took office, often seen as one of the first salvos of Great Race War, although that didn't start in earnest for over year after the last BLM shootout.

t. historian with a time machine

aw, that's cute little sambo.

I genuinely doubt BLM will be more than an unpleasant footnote in history. They're too decentralized with no clear goal, and therefore it will be very difficult for them to cement any kind of major, lasting change.

All they will be remembered for 50 years from now is inciting violence and hatred.

the irony of this--the fact american blacks are so deluded, stupid and useless, aside from criminal--is bc they missed history class (and every other class).

you can't teach the value of education to an entire culture. the culture either values education, books, learnin', or it doesn't.

WE WUZ SIGN AND SHEEIT

It won't be a second civil rights movement like these retards think it is, but at the same time it will have a very centrist spin most likely. Essentially just told as a period of "racial unrest" due to "police shootings". I somehow doubt history will pick a side on this one, trump will win and the niggers will be drowned out by whatever new leftist shitfest that creates.

>Its sarcasm.
But you know as well as I do, people actually believe this political cartoon is awe inspiring and breath taking.

what was his name?

>millenials so self-absorbed they're admitting they just want to be in a history book

This is satire, you goons.

It's pretty good, actually.