DAT UNNECESSARY INTERRACIAL SEX SCENE HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-x1YuvUQFJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=GUhVe4DHN98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prometheus had one too, though only implied

dat unnecessary implication of a gay couple

>interracial

The Alien's mouth had sex with the black dude's skull, and the alien is also black.

But they didn't have sex.
There was also a gay couple and a gay robot rapist.

it always been interracial sex in these movies

>half the crew is dead
>other half is stranded
>ship is floating just above giant hurricane
>"hurr this is a good time to fuck in the shower"

And I thought the Prometheus crew was stupid.

Scott has had an interracial sex scene in mind for all of his Alien films. Ripley was supposed to have sex with Parker, Prometheus, and now this.

He's truly an auteur.

It's just fanservice, chill out

does auteur mean cuck?

>current year
>not having a gay couple in your colonization team

The gay couple were clearly soldiers tagging along with the colonists.

Not to mention they had frozen facehugger embryos in the ship, so clearly they have the facilities for IVF/artificial gestation

>implication
>not watching the prologue that confirms it.

>kissing in the shower
>sex scene
are all americans this retarded?

Just triggered Sup Forums niggers

nobody gets naked together in the shower just to kiss, you virgin

Alien kills coal burners and faggots YET is seen as the bad guy

I didn't go see covenant because of theron geting blacked by elba in prometheus
are you saying that there's another bmwf sex scene in covenant?

>gets naked together in the shower

Hmmmmm, interesting, user. And at what level of undress do you normally get into the shower?

it wasnt implied

viccus and thor ragacock bonked

My main problem with ayylmao cuckervant was that its script was even worse than prometheus and raised more questions than it answersed

youtu.be/-x1YuvUQFJ0

Wrong

it was so fucking hilarious jeez. the focus on the ring... who's idea was that all the members of the expedition should be married to each other? this is so fucking unpractical and stupid. the pilot almost got the ship with all the precious cargo destroyed because "muh waifu in danger i must save her"
gosh the more i think about this flick the more obnoxious it becomes for me

most sex scenes are unnecessary unless they somehow drive the plot.

you're saying the shower scene was okay?

W H E A T
H
E
A
T

"sex scene" mean SEX scene, you retard. or do you just casually like to imagine black boys fucking blondes? kissing means kissing and nothing else.

>colonisation mission
>surprised that they bring a Nubian king to populate the planet
What else would they do? Bring a tiny white cock that flops after premature ejaculating?

the bitch was Mexican boys

you can all go back to Sup Forums now

but Sup Forums is full of mexicans larping as whites.

I feel as though you have argued about this before in another thread from months ago

You are the same guy that said Vickers fucking the negro space captain off screen didn't count as propaganda because there was no physical contact shown

Of all the SJW shit, including the obligatory nigging of white wimminz, what annoys me most is the absolute WEALTH OF DIVERSITY in accents.

>MUH DICK BIX NOOD
>'ELLO GUVNA
>HERRO PREASED TO MEETO JOO
>*unintelligible scottish ranting*
>OOGA BOOGA *chucks spear*
>DURKA DURKA JIHAD MOHAMMED
>WER IS DE CONTINUUM TRANSFUNCTIONEUR?!
>STREUTH CUNT
>MUH VODKA CYKA NOOD

Ruins all immersion, i can't ignore the fact that they are a bunch of real dudes running around in cosplay trying to convince me diversity is strength, and that you can't be a superhero if you're not down with sucking dick.

Imagine being triggered by something this menial lol
This board is 18+ kiddos

It was unfortunate that the script did not shed more light on the agricultural policies of the xenomorphs.

The movie is shit but this thing you mention is just one more detail that lets you understand this movie is just a product and lacks any artistry whatsoever

I wonder if ayys with human level intelligence and dicks would want to rape our women due to some human fetish they have.

The only rape that happened was off screen. David used Shaw in his frankenstein experiments with the black goo.

Hi CNN viewer

>INTERRACIAL SEX SCENE
>UNNECESSARY

>airlock scene

did they at least detail their tax policy?

>that flute scene

youtube.com/watch?v=GUhVe4DHN98

use your brain you fucking moron

they were OBVIOUSLY going to have sex. Do you need everything shown for you?

fucking in a shower isn't practical honestly

>its script was even worse than prometheus and raised more questions than it answersed
That's complete bullshit. Nothing is worse than that shitty Prometheus script by Lindlolf.

Yeah, Charles Dance is a real African-looking nigger.

Aliens has always been about interracial rape. Think Geiger made the alien look like a nig cock just by coincidence?

I think the sex scene in Shoot 'Em Up was pretty necessary.

Fags are very vain and catty people, they wouldn't allow unstable people aboard.

Goddamn this movie was trash. Ridley has no idea what he's doing with films anymore, even ones set in his own made up fantasy where he can make the rules.

Fortunately I saw it at an AMC cinema rather than my usual place so it was only like £6 rather than the £12 that I usually pay, but still a waste of money. Didn't enjoy it one bit.

That chestburster scene where it's not even a chest burster, but a tiny version of a fully grown xenomorph, like what the fuck. And mimicking David's pose and shit? SO fucked man

Ridley Scott has lost his way even with his own vision.

SO what are your thoughts on things like the Covenant captain looking into the alien egg, that is clearly alive because it opened when he got near it, and then he doesn't back away when he sees an alien moving around inside it, just because a stranded robot was like "it's ok lol". Shit like that is fucking disgustingly stupid. There's suspension of disbelief, like "ok I can believe that that chick was caught up in the moment and panicking and slipped on t hat blood" but getting facehugged like BIlly Crudup got is insulting to the viewer.

That was after they saved all the survivors

That scene was pure kino you mouthbreather.

It's was embarrassing. Watching this movie felt like watching a man's descent into dementia. Ridley needs to stop. The Martian was an average movie, and it was ok, but it copied the book basically page for page, so you can't exactly go wrong there. But this is not even movie junk food. It's just garbage.

>but a tiny version of a fully grown xenomorp

It was just an unfolded chestburster

Just came home from watching covenant and I loved it, amazing horror-comedy.
All those crew members acting and dying like 8 year old scouts on their first field trip.

Only gripe I have is the mushroom infection and how the alien grew so fast, where did it get the nourishment from?

Where is david on the villain tier list? Is he just joker tier evil because he can or is there more to it?

>Where is david on the villain tier list? Is he just joker tier evil because he can or is there more to it?

I think he's just obsessed with creation, for some reason and to create you often have to destroy, like how conservation usually starts with something elses destruction. As for why though, like, who knows? I guess because he knows he is synthetic and he was created, and he has this fascination with it. He was told that he was created just because he could be created. So probably lacking a moral compass he's just going around doing his crazy version of creating with the black goo because he can

shes hispanic tho

What do you think the third movie in the trilogy will be about? It should be the tie-in to the original alien movie, yes?

>david going full hiroshima on the engineer city
>hilarious pilot panicking and back-burster
>birth of the first black alien
>motherfucking synthetic kung-fu
>that reveal at the end

Maybe, but was there an explanation for why there were so many aliens in ALIENS? Maybe David having 2,000 human hosts can tie into that, considering the first alien movie just had one.

Because water is such a good lubricant am i right?

won't be seeing this in the theaters then

What did happen to shaw? All we got was a drawing supposedly of her.

Walter found her body.
We saw her body.

Was that right before the bombing scene? Was out taking a piss there.

Also, how did david know how to control all the parts of the covenant ship, including the cryo area, when he had never seen it before?

>Was that right before the bombing scene? Was out taking a piss there.

It was right around there. IIRC it might have been right after. Just before Walter confronts David for the first time and gets stabbed in the throat.

holy fuck just kill yourself

That was the only part I sat there and thought "yeah that is fucking Prometheus tier retarded". Yet somehow it still wasn't is batshit dumb as the geologist and other dude acting like tweedle dee and tweedle dumb in Prometheus.

At the very least you could attribute the captains retardation to the fact that he just lost his wife or some bullshit, the two chucklefucks in Prometheus have no excuse for acting even more retarded, on top of having terribly written dialogue.

>baizuo trash think the incessant representation of their women in the hands of foreigners is completely normal and healthy for their society
Creepy

daniels and tenn hadn't even changed from their sweat and blood soaked garments before those two idiots decided to celebrate literalyl everyone they know being killed by scrubbing each other's assholes in a shower

It was a good movie, better then any capeshit at least I give it a solid B+, the fight scene with the xeno was a little much

Reminder that only redditors bitch about:
>flute scene
>pilot panicking during backburster scene
>captain getting facehugged and xenomorph raising its hands
Movie has huge problems but those scenes are prefectly ok, with flute scene being one of the best things in the entire flick.

>/poltv/ hates interracial and same sex couples
>ridley scott literally puts them in the movie just to kill them
>still find something to cry about

>>flute scene
LOVE
>>pilot panicking during backburster scene
This is fine.
>>captain getting facehugged and xenomorph raising its hands
absolute trash

It was a good movie. Glad I didn't watch it with a date, was laughing at the wrong moments.

do you have idea they tried make wheat field scene with xenos since Alien^3?

>why doesen't the captain know that alien organism will jump out of the egg, latch onto his face and plant alien seed in him so that another alien organism will grow inside him and rip his stomach appart? LE PLOWTWHOLE XD!

Saw it last night. I honestly thought it was pretty great. Answered a lot of the questions of Prometheus, and put together way fucking better. I wasn't really prepared for some of the gore though, it was a bit unsettling. Which is perfect. Prometheus was tame as shit compared to Covenant. The back burster scene was fucking brutal.

Great final act too. The ending was sinister as fuck, and I like the direction they're taking it.

2 cents have been deposited to your account.

The captain wasn't used to lying androids.

Whatever take it or leave it. I'm sitting at work switching between Baneposting and a few other threads. I unironically enjoyed the movie.

I agree with you. Easily better than Prometheus, but still not better than Alien and Aliens. It's number 3 in the franchise IMO, but I'll need to rewatch it a few times
Fuck off shill

Can you even get a movie greenlit without jews putting their propaganda in it?

All these forced queers and racemixing in my movies made turn 360 degrees and walk away from anything hollywood produces, Fury Road was last movie they released i enjoyed.

It's like a movie to them is just something to put their weird political / sexual fetish ideas about society into.

Look at this motherfucker finally growing up.

>tfw they get slaughtered and I say 'THAT'S WHAT THEY GET FOR RACEMIXING' out loud and my friend nervously chuckles

Literally the other way around is true, xenomorph raising it's hands was the best scene in the entire movie

>got to an alien planet
>don't wear a helmet or even a respirator
>"hur dur its like ours that means its safe"
>forgetting all the deadly shit on earth alone
fucking retards

Sexual fetishization has always been a overarching theme of the Alien movies. The face hugger is designed to look like it has a scrotum, the head of the big chap alien was designed to look like a phallus, the original egg was original a single slit to resemble a vagina, but they changed it in fear of censorship in catholic countries.

I agree with you on the gay part, but race mixing is already present in our society and it's not like it's going to disappear in 100 years.

>opening scene
>kino
>everything up on the spaceship up till they get the signal
>decent
>everything after
>trash
What the fuck were they thinking?

kill yourself shill

AGAIN LITERALLY THE FUCKING OTHER WAY AROUND, except everything was good

So how come David failed to kill Walter at first?

more like "burn the coal or take anothers man dick in your hole, pay the alum toll"
ever race traitor and fag got aliened
only the white straight "couple" lived

He says something along the lines of
"There have been a few upgrades in the latest models" or something like that. In other words, they made them harder to kill.

Basically. Ridley's intent with Alien was to make the viewer feel raped. Giger designed everything from the alien to the ship environments after dicks and vaginas.

Anyone else noticed the flashing thing near the water in the wide shot when they were talking about the lack of noise from animals?

Yeah, Walter is self healing. That wound in his neck where David stabbed him closed itself, and when David left Walter was sitting there for a moment repairing himself. It's one of the giveaways that David takes his place, after the fight "Walter" has those scratches on his face, that he fixes manually on the Covenant ship.