JESUS CHRIST, what BLAND piece of shit

JESUS CHRIST, what BLAND piece of shit
the fact this is being considered the ''best'' capeshit of all tells you alot about this genre
seriously,i tought lex plan in BVS was shit but Zemo's plan is even more retarded
Cinema is DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay

i still enjoyed it :]

What happened to you, OP? When did you lose your capacity to have fun?

>capeshit
go back to Sup Forums, retard

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO XD
look at this piece of shit cgi

okay

but it was still a good movie

"Super-hero" comics is just Jewish propaganda.

I feel like I use more of my brain when I'm having fun, personally.

Maybe you just don't like superheroes? Movies? Superhero movies? Going out in public?

enjoy the little time this thread has

maybe next time you'll think twice before insulting the great mcu

You're taking comic book movies to seriously. Relax and enjoy the ride. Ain't nobody reinventing cinema on a summer blockbuster.

everything is,

I just realised there's no photos of earth from space and I've been feeling sick for 3 days at the thought

they sent me here

Holy shit.

>there are no photos of earth for space

tu quoi

>the fact this is being considered the ''best'' capeshit of all

No one has ever said that, back to Sup Forums with you.

>No one has ever said that
are... are you serious?

>I'll make fun of you for not thinking critically about this movie
>I shall do so by nitpicking CGI

Try not being fucking pathetic and instead, spending a few bucks and seeing it in a theater, rather than watching some shitty cam rip.

that's right goyim!you can't talk about the movie if you haven't watched the movie at least twice in cinemas!piracy is bad for the industry!

1- dont get on the hype train, you create a giant in your brain that the actual movie will have a hard time to measure up to.
2- the plot comes out of a comic book, it WILL be bland by real world standarts, even by action movie standarts
3- cape films have been "turn off your brain and enjoy the colors" since day one.

>CGI

>Tony Downey Jr in a practical suit on a green screen

>camrip

Jesus, OP, just fuck off. If you can't reason your lack of taste, your whole opinion is shit and nobody cares about it.

>look at this 240p cam screencap i posted from my phone
>it looks awful don't it

If you're going to pirate it, at least wait till a proper rip comes out. Hell user. Can you be this dense?

I'd like to think you're just trolling. But my gut tells me that you're actually this retarded.

Everyone knows Mystery Men is the best capshit moving picture of all time

A. super hero action films are not cinema, they are popcorn flicks
B. it was fine
C. yeah the villain was fucking awful, but that's MCU for you...for whatever reason they have outlawed real villains, probably as to not frighten kids

I've been noticing that though I didn't think the film was very good, even critics I normally agree with are saying this movie is great. Not all, but enough to make me wonder whether I'm missing something.

Overall the film just feels thrown together, it's never very clear why anyone is anywhere. I don't even remember why they were at an airport and fought. I enjoyed certain parts but it was just all over the place.

Then I noticed something, almost all the critics mention how much they enjoyed it compared to BvS. I did not watch BvS, they aren't getting my money for CRUEL BLEED MARTHA.

Are the critics who are lauding this movie so traumatized by BvS that marginally more enjoyable capeshit seems excellent? Or have I forgotten joy and fun?

I mean really, after this, BvS and now Apocalypse turning out to be so mediocre, who would have guessed that Deadpool would have been hands down the best comic movie of the year? It's amazing to think about it.

It's not about fun. It's never been about fun when it comes to comic book shit.

Fun is fine for childrens cartoons, this is comic book shit. "Fun" is something neo comic geeks say in order to stamp out the regime of old geeks who take comic books seriously

That being said, I liked the film, but not because it was fun...I liked it because it had enough action in it, cool scenes/posturing, and most of the characters seemed badass in some way or another or each had a moment to shine in a badass way, as far as the MCU goes this was good, not overly hamfisted horse shit like GOTG

This is not why critics love it, critics love it because it's safe, non offensive to any group of people, features minorities and women, and never gets too dark or scary

One of my biggest issues with Civil War is that I feel Tony, Steve, and Natasha were very poorly characterized. I don't think Tony or Steve's positions or actions were actually fitting with the development the characters have had in the films so far.

>Are the critics who are lauding this movie so traumatized by BvS that marginally more enjoyable capeshit seems excellent?
Pretty much. CW only looks good when you put it next to BvS.

desu Deadpool has its flaws, especially with the cookie cutter plot, but the balls with which they run everything else in the movie pushes that aside.

I mean, it certainly can't be because it's a good movie.

>capeshit

>Cinema is DEAD

Then literally go to Sup Forums

You do realize that when the helmet is off, its a practical effect, right?

obviously not

he made this thread on Sup Forums last night

Are marvel movies are like this.
They're all just 8/10s at BEST. Overly mediocre and they all tend to have huge glaring flaws like shit tier villains, bad motivations, illogical plots, etc.
However they're still leagues better than the absolute shit that is other superhero movies like BvS and Xmen.
Marvel has been winning purely by default, hopefully one day we actually get some truly amazing cape movies.

>Cinema is DEAD
no shit dumbass, entertainment is a useful way to bond with your loved ones, "art" is just a waste of time

Says the guy on a board of comics and cartoons

>8/10 at best
>mediocre
user, a 5 or 6 is mediocre. An 8 is unambiguously great

I watch Kamen rider this is pretty commen plave for Heisei
granted they make actual suits

You missed Bucky. Despite being the crux of the movie, he's basically a prop.

So you don't really have any reasoning as to why you consider it bad? Ok.

Seriously? Tonys whole thing is a culmination of all his movies and the avengers 1/2 plot lines. He started out as "fuck the government I know what's best" to "OK, maybe not" to "shit, I fuck up too many times and need to be reigned in a bit".

>there was once a time when films like "Gone with the Wind", "Giant", "Ben Hur", and "The Godfather" could be massive commercial hits
>big, beautiful, artistic films with a long runtime that though studio films -- still had a lot of artistry in the visuals and cinematography

>tfw now capeshit with fake-as-fuck green screen, nonstop CGI explosions and cuts, and bland cinematography are hogging the spotlight and taking any attention that there was for original films away (along with Star Wars shit, Minions shit, and other franchise shit)
>tfw only these poorly filmed movies are successful in le current year

I want off this ride lads... I want off...

reined

Not either user, and have yet to see CW but if it's like the other Marvel flicks

>non-existant cinematography
>mediocre plots and storylines
>bland filmmaking and direction in general
>cartoony CGI
>non-stop quips to make tension non-existant
>shaky-cam fight scenes

The only thing going for these movies really are that some of the characters are fun, but these are not really great movies. From a film snob's standpoint, such as my own, they're very much 'meh'... which wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't get all the attention they get. These legitimately seem like the only movies people give a shit about, and it sucks because I want original, director-driven movies to be popular again instead of these cold, calculated, studio-films being made (and not just the Disney one's -- though they're the most prevalent and get the most attention -- but other studios as well: Universal and their Jurassic World and Minions fall into this category as well).

tl:dr -- Bland films whose mediocre plots are masked by quips and constant fights, and which hog attention from more original, more artistic films.

When did his "Fuck the government" attitude leave? It never did. You're imagining development that never actually happened. He's constantly been anti-Government control and the only time we've ever seen otherwise has been this film. Tony Stark, as portrayed in the films so far, would never give control of himself and The Avengers over to a UN Panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

He's a prop but they didn't utterly shit on his characterization like they did Steve, Tony, and Natasha. In order for this movie to work they had to write all three of them as acting in ways they never would given how their characters have been established so far.

As much as I don't agree with OPs shitty criticism of the film based on the visual effects, shit still looked awful in any resolution, you can tell this was definitely not practical

Lex Luthor is known for being greedy and despising anyone with higher power than him.
Zemo's motives were actual garbage

>"Fun" is something neo comic geeks say in order to stamp out the regime of old geeks who take comic books seriously
Yeah, fun is just a buzzword

There was also a shot in the trailer where Tony's face looked like it was pasted on really badly
like when that one Terminator Genysis trailer

>there's no photos of earth from space

nigga what are you talking about

Do DC fans even get tired of being butthurt about every single thing?

>but Zemo's plan is even more retarded

was it?

>company wars

Do Marvel(Disney in disguise) fans ever get tired of living with blinders on?

I need to make the distinction because I've been a Marvel fan since the early 90s when I was young, I know you haven't and were introduced to it through this movie.

>2 months later
>still mad

It's not CGI here, you faggot. That's the real suit.

I fell asleep in the theater and left early for the very first times in my life, it was just so generic and bland that it wasn't worth watching. It was like watching somebody paint by numbers. It wasn't even technically bad or anything, it was just so goddamn boring and lifeless.

>turn your brain off
I've been having to do that too much lately, last time I had to was when I was watching BvS and realized that Lois Lane was a better detective than Batman.

>mfw Iron-man would take his whole mask off 90% of the time he opened his mouth

see

>it's another Sup Forums crossboarder thread

Can we all just agree that BvS is clearly better than Civil War?

no

let's face it, breakfast is ruined.

he wanted to show off his new helmet opening system

What, of course not.

No, OP

>MUH CIVIL WAR
>MUH BVS
Children, children.
There is no need for this squabbling.
Apocalypse is better than both. Truly capekino.

pfhahahaha

>reminder that this guy was a better lex in every possible way

I would if this were actually true, you can tell BvS was trying to ay catch-up to the mcu and suffered for it. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but when you turn your brain back on and think aboit it you begin to notice a number of halarious bad things aboit that film.

>50% on RT

Things that Civil War did better than BvS

>action
>supporting cast
>a conflict that viewers were invested in
>set up future movies without taking away from the story that needed to be told
>a more believable reason to fight
>having moral gray area/reasons to pick both sides
>inspiring hope in humanity
>having fun
>heroes that protect civilians even in big fights
>heroes what can be looked up to
>heroes that can be related to
>knowing what to keep/change from the comics
>editing
>color
>standing for truth
>standing for justice
>standing for the American way

And they're all dead wrong.
DCucks were right. Disney's paying niggas off.

They also used Youtube videos better

well Mad max: Fury road was pretty fucking gud

I agree, you should go back to the Sup Forums ride, I don't think the Sup Forums ride was intended for you.

Based Russos sat down, really thought things out, and made a great movie. Their gameplan of splitting the focus of the film to different characters to give the viewers more items of attention to enjoy or relate with while building the springboard for the characters for future films was rock solid.
The shaky camera for the fight scenes of the first half of the movie is my only gripe. They literally didn't fuck anything else up.

The DC drones and X men creeps should simply demand that their studios make better movies. Or possibly have directors that actually like comics. It isn't that hard to figure out why things go wrong with them.

>this thread
did anyone stop to consider that maybe this is bait?

It is.
This exact same thread, with the same pic and OP text was made in TV a few hours ago.

Can we please stop pretending Cross wasn't one of the dullest villains in the MCU

I liked Antman, it was good. But Cross barely even had a personality. Actually showing him going crazy from experimenting with pym particles would have been a big step up from just telling us.

It's Sup Forums, do you think there's a lot of smart people? Just a bunch of kids waiting for Summer to shit the board up even more

>muh delusions
>muh conspiracy theories

I still can't believe this all happened because a guy used some fucking mask.

CGI was shit and the airport fight destroyed most of the airport at the hands of Stark and Vision which wanted to contrl their effects on the people.

Jesus christ this went nowhere.

Shit man i must be turning retarded i swear to god i dont see any problem with the CGI in any pic people has been uploading

A movie as kickass as that was getting reviews that low? Damn straight something's going on.

Actually he went crazy from the bug zapper which makes less sense

still better than anything DC.

>Look at this movie, the quality is awful!
>You're watching a camrip that was filmed on a camera phone.
>What, you expect me to PAY for this shit?

Not everything is about visuals, Zack.

Yeah, but he was still closer to the real Lex than what DC was able to put out.

How kickass can it be if Apocalypse is the villain?