He just wants to make people laugh

He just wants to make people laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZP7RJFDoys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has late night tv lost its charm for you guys?

hahahahahha

Traditional late night tv won't survive the Internet paradigm shift. Why do you think they're all going political? It's the only way they can appeal to the Internet generations.

The problem is humor isn't always nice or supplicating.

He kind of holds you hostage with his niceness, like you are compelled to laugh along because he's so nice!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

...by making himself laugh first

AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH

Hey, better than Stephen Cuckbert and Samantha Bee-itch.

I've only watched him when he talks to actors, seems alright to me.

Mind if I write some thank yous?

I like him

only conan makes me laugh

>He kind of holds you hostage with his niceness, like you are compelled to laugh along because he's so nice!!
Spot on! He's so damn sweet!
>that closure scene where he always shakes hands with EVERYONE because he doesn't want anyone to feel left out

hehehehhehh.....AAHAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!

Just compare Conan vs Fallon
youtu.be/VZP7RJFDoys

>HAHAH I hate Trump too guys*snort coke* please watch my show

Shouldn't have been born a manlet then

WHYS HIS HEAD SO FUCKING SQUARE

Craig Ferguson used to be one of the most popular late shows on youtube before these late shows even had their own youtube channels and he was completely a-political for the most part.

He makes himself laugh

is it because he cant laugh

he should try being funny

He just wants revenge

Met him in a price choppers before he got a late night show. He was a fucking sweet dude to my mum. seems like ages ago, so random he'd be in Lake George

conan > corden >>>>>>>>>>> kimmel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> colbert >>>>>>>>>>> fallon

The format died when Letterman retired.

fuck price chopper, they bought out the local grocery stores where I used to live, painted everything green, and made everything cheap by making it all shit. Fucking went to Dahls my whole life before they fucked it up. Thank god for fareway

Both Jimmy Fallon and Conan OBrian copy Jay Leno's interview style. EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD LOVES JAY LENO, HIS RATINGS PROVE IT. So when Jimmy Fallon constantly interrupts his guests by blurtingout inane comments and does a cackling laugh, he is just immating Jay Leno WHO YOU ALL LOVE. At some point Jimmy Fallon is going to have to take a chill pill and realize he is not Jay Leno and just calm down and give a relaxed interview like Jimmy Kimmel does.