Why are they so hated?

5 years ago it was just another poor 3rd world country.

But suddenly they're being despised as the vilest creatures on Earth.

What happened in 2014 that made them so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
clements.com/resources/articles/Countries-with-the-Highest-and-Lowest-Crime-Rates
hireindianprogrammers.com
atimes.com/article/rapes-go-unreported-india/
thehindu.com/news/national/marital-and-other-rapes-grossly-underreported/article6524794.ece
reuters.com/article/us-india-women-harassment/much-crime-unreported-in-indian-cities-sexual-harassment-complaints-ignored-survey-idUSKCN0XP2CL
factly.in/rape-cases-in-india-the-curious-case-of-under-reporting-crimes-against-women-part-4/
theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/13/reported-rapes-in-england-and-wales-double-in-five-years
youtube.com/watch?v=315K79PJ_KE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more and more got internet

Nirbhaya rape incident in 2012, international newspapers start publishing articles about vile rapes in India.

Lots of Hin”””doo””” bigots

>he expands 4chaners opinion on the common people
in Russia, we have a positive-neutral attitude toward them, nothing was changed

Hindi?
More like hindindu nuffin

bitch lasagna

the more relevant you become, the more you get scrutinized.

5 years ago, we had the same kinds of rapes (statistically less than many western developed countries), poverty (statistically quite low in gini coefficient), education level (that prompt people to ask "open bobs and vegene") etc, but gathered much less attention.

Now, the world powers are crumbling, and Asia (led by China) has become the focal point of the world.

>But suddenly they're being despised as the vilest creatures on Earth.
And here you guys had me thinking it was us.

>statistically less than many western developed countries
only because most rapes in 3rd world don't get reported lmao

it's orders of magnitude less than say, Australia.

This.

>Hey, i can do your website for just 100usd in a week!
>indian appears
>hey mister sir, i can do you're site for $5 dollar in just two day!! (downloading a fucking template)

1) More got on the internet, so we got exposed to the Indian lower classes for the first time.

2) With Modi's ascension, we have cancerous Hindutva activists maneuvering in western politics now.

What do you have against the free market?

>100usd for a fucking website

are you nuts? no wonder free market is at your throat.

> making websites for 100usd
I so fucking hate you

the virgin wordpress and pasted php indian website vs the chad handmade website.

There you are crying "Dude... i need you to fix my website... i paid to an indian dev some months ago but it just stop working... i dunno why and i can't contact him anymoooore!!"

Indians are bros

I made websites in Russia for 1000usd at least

Do you work in an office? or as freelancer? i do it pretty cheap to get some experience and get in a studio as junior dev.

>why bother with handmade customized product when the customer is satisfied with run of the mill product.

Bullshit.

it's a poo, there's no arguing or talking sense to him

just fuckin google it, you imbeciles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

I know. But I'd like to point out that India has one of the highest crime rates in the world.

clements.com/resources/articles/Countries-with-the-Highest-and-Lowest-Crime-Rates

Having designated shitting fields really does a number on your credibility

>2 months later
>"Dude... i need you to fix my website... i paid to an indian dev some months ago but it just stop working... i dunno why and i can't contact him anymoooore!!"

no offense, but you guys are like a web dev mafia.

hireindianprogrammers.com

rapes are underreported in india

atimes.com/article/rapes-go-unreported-india/
thehindu.com/news/national/marital-and-other-rapes-grossly-underreported/article6524794.ece
reuters.com/article/us-india-women-harassment/much-crime-unreported-in-indian-cities-sexual-harassment-complaints-ignored-survey-idUSKCN0XP2CL
factly.in/rape-cases-in-india-the-curious-case-of-under-reporting-crimes-against-women-part-4/

Poos are rapists that bathe in sewage.

>rapes are underreported in india
see Also, you are assuming, that rapes are always reported in west which in itself is false.

theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/13/reported-rapes-in-england-and-wales-double-in-five-years

This. Even with only a fraction of rapes reported, India has the highest rate of rape in the world.

99% of rape goes unreported because women are likely to be hacked to death by an angry mob for speaking out.

Can't blame the Indian if the guy, who needs a website, is stupid enough to fall for it. I mean it's easy money, who wouldn't take it?

it's just a meme nobody really hates india

They got Internet access

I hate India

I hate India

I hate Nippon

I've been thinking about why I have a distaste for India and it's come down to innocuous dislike for their culture combined with India apologists.

The only thing I find remotely appealing about India is their religion/mysticism and their food is okay. The women aren't particularly attractive, the men are hyperbeta with bad facial hair and their accents and clannishness annoys me. On top of that I have several Indian friends who will go on and on about how great the country is but would never think of going back

The thing about India is that even if statistically rape rates are not exceptionally high, the rapes that do get reported in the media are often especially horrifying. Example is pic related.

Unrealistic Hollywood stereotypes
Asian-tier minority status, not quite there, but rendering them susceptible to attacks
Timidness and anxiety mistaken for haughty pride and arrogance, or at least that against fellow non-whites
Indian aspirations of 1st world status and people ridiculing the notion
A tendency to overestimate the importance of a job title, meritocratic beliefs from the homeland
Insular attitude and a proclivity for nepotism

Westernized Indians are bro-tier, and South Asians in western media like Kunal Nayyar and Aziz Ansari are changing perceptions. The ones in MENA and even here tend to spend any public presence criticising everyone with the belief that we're all oblivious

>statistically less than many western developed countries
get a load of this
>statistically quite low in gini coefficient
Gini doesn't show if you're poor or not, it shows how unequal you are.

Greater internet access, so a larger percentage of the populace including poorer and lower educated folk get to interact with people on the web, exposing their power levels.

More like pooer levels.

They are autistic and really awkward overall

Sup Forums and /biz/ reasons

i unironically like india and see them as one of the leading good guy of the East

You are crazy man, everybody hates pajeets

cheap smartphones. lots and lots of cheap smartphones.

This pretty much

Even though it's shit,it's still better than all surrounding places which doesn't say much but still. Also it's important that it remains hindu,cause if it becomes majority mudslim like statistics claim we might end poo loo meme but we will have a goliath of islamism.

>goliath of islamism.
glorious picture, inshah-allah.

Fuck off and leave us alone.

kek you're a bullshit artist

No
I study at Uni where a lot of foreign students from India study.
Other students dislike them

>What happened in 2014 that made them so hated?

They elected a right-wing government.

Western liberal media will never forgive then.

Aziz Ansari is a female-tier comic and a gaping count to boot.

Go back to Sup Forums. No one cares about Indian politics

CIA conspiracy

This is the reason why. You swim in your own poop and call the water 'clean'. Looks like hygiene is not important in your country.

>You
B-but I haven't been within 2000km radius of that place all my life

Slowly becoming a world super power. And diaspora is massive and everywhere you look

I like it

This.

Jealousy

Superpower 2020, americans hated it so they started a psyop to shatter indian confidence and pride.
They used their lapdogs australians known as "shitposter assassins" to wage war against India.
War is still not over but indians suffered heavy causalities.

>But suddenly they're being despised as the vilest creatures on Earth.
To those that don't know better? Indians do not come close to the most sickening race or nation on Earth

huh commie ricenigger

People need to take a chill pill. The Indians on here grew up in upper middle class (by indian standards) with good education, food, water, medical services etc. The upper middle class here would barely reach lower middle class in western countries but we all have probably good internet, can afford expensive technology etc.

India is incredibly poor. Nothing has changed in 5-10 years. So much unimaginable poverty. If anybody hasn't noticed, last 3 years, EVERY damn country is hated. It's the internet. Everyone knows the talking points of every other country now. Either someone hates a country for its gun laws or refugee crisis or handling of greece crisis, or middle east/libya/egypt problem, or workers rights or india's poverty.

Nothing has changed. Intelligent students go abroad. They have been for 50 years. All Politicians are hated, tourists see "real poverty" in streets of India/Africa. Till 1970s, India had visa free access to UK.

Take a chill pill. It's not like the Americans on here are trying to change their gun laws by protesting and running for office, the Japanese on here are trying to improve their workers rights by forming unions, or indians on here are trying to open up the economy so industries can be set up, or the swedish on here are forming their own political parties to be another Farage and put pressure on the EU.

Soros shills.

No one hates Australia.

I hate Auatralia.

Not for a good reason though. I hate India because it's a disgusting shithole filled with rapists.

India became more relevant and people realized most of them don’t poo in a loo.

I hate Australia because its filled with Australians.

*gets raped*

Dude, you are mocked everyday on the internet with videos of drunk australians doing stupid shit on interviews. They hate your inbred beer surfboarding culture, including your handling of the great barrier brief.

Everyone is hated for some reason. It won't change the reality on the ground. This ins't a competition to find out who is hated more

>drunk Australians doing stupid shit

I will never get tired of posting this.

youtube.com/watch?v=315K79PJ_KE

They just started getting more scrutinized. There was a short time frame when everyone was an indiaboo. Their spice riddled cuisine was magnificent and according to the all accurate "statistics" a country with close to no infrastructure can conjure, there is no cancer in india (because of their FOOD and HEALTHY HABITS!). Then of course this ultra idealistic image only gets built on by upper middle class pseudo intellectuals who travel to india and stick to the tourist traps and paint this romanticized image of india as a "country of contrasts". There's no contrast in a brown-skinned indian shitting on a dirt road.

t. has an indian prime minister

I'm glad my city ain't shit

I like india
india in the good china :^)

>you should have spent money on speech therapy

I wish our poorer and lowe educated were as good as Indian.

Our are monstrous, Sup Forums grade psychopaths who literaly thirst for blood and only thing keeping them from lynching whoever slightly different from them is closest (they don’t really care about nationality or race, more educated or less psychotic czechs are equally in danger) is that they are bunch of pussies who fear the police.

Thnakfully they have difficulties with their mother tongue, no way they will ever spill to the international internet and are too lazy to use machine translation.

>tfw 3 of these are your posts

>indian prime minister
How?

We had three colonies in india until the 60s. I won't be surprised if in the future we get a chinese prime minister.

I can tell you exactly why India is so hated.

They've invested a lot into education but have Africa level of poverty (Nigeria is much richer). So they have a huge diaspora.

Because of their history they realize how shit their country has become, so they feel incredibly insecure and talk about how great their country is. It seems hypocritical to anyone else in the world because the people who spout that BS will voluntarily devote their life to driving Ubers in a western city.

A lot of them grow up in pure neighborhoods and move to the west because of education but have low ethical standards due to upbringing, so they're one of the biggest scam artists in the Western hemisphere.

They are really racist but nobody calls them out for it because they are dark skinned. Ever been to an Indian shop/restaurant and seen a black worker?

Not so fast Dundee

You mean Portuguese settlements? The Portuguese were the best settlers in India. Never interfered with domestic politics and focused on trade. Too bad the British kicked you out. People don't even know that it was a Portuguese who first discovered the Indian subcontinent.

IRL europeans just laugh at indians and think they are either creepy with women or harmless (relatively).

Also out of all the posters on Sup Forums, Indians handle bantz in the worst way. Before "DESIGNATED" they would just spam "SPACE PROGRAM" "2020" everywhere.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

forgot pic

Meme pic
Compare standards of living between your city and stockholm.

You make it sound like they behave like your typical Bolivian, Peruvian and Colombian street mob (where lynchings are becoming common if they already aren't)