Israel would absolutely obliterate Iran in a serious war, who the fuck do you think you are, Arab cuck...

Israel would absolutely obliterate Iran in a serious war, who the fuck do you think you are, Arab cuck? You cannot even be considered as a rival of Sublime State of Y'ishrael you fucking weak faggots. Your entire economy relies on oil and gas, whereas Israel is a highly industralized country and exports high tech stuff. What do you even export? Gas? Oil? Pathetic. Your economy is third world tier. Also your pathetic army is equipped with rusty AKs from 60s. Your army is literally on the same level as Taliban goatfuckers. You only have manpower, that's all. On top of that, you have NO allies, but Israel has many allies. Israel would not only obliterate you but share your land between her allies. A war between Israel and Iran would be like the war between Persia and Macedonia. You know how it ended right?

Know your fucking place. Yerushalayim is Israel's capital. Either today or tomorrow, you'll accept this.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/erdogan-calls-israel-terrorist-state/ar-BBGuXKv?li=BBnbcA1
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/10/middleeast/mideast-tension-trump-jerusalem/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Download_Valley
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just find it funny how Netanyahu calls Erdogan a child killer
NETANYAHU

I just find funny how you are a muslim country and dont't have a black banana in your flag

>Albo organ harvester
>calling anyone a childkiller
Simply epic
Even roaches and kikes get to insult you

>Albanians have computers and internet

everyone knows jerusalem is the capital of israel since forever, the idea is to pay homage to the inevitable by freezing time to wash ourselves of the crime that will be committed until then

so what's critical about this whole fiasco is that somewhere dares to ignore anything that would happen to us, as passive observers and say, the loss of life is meaningless since that's the case anyway, the now factor is what makes people peeved because all the palestinian's fight for identity would be totally erased

so when you say or tomorrow it ruins the trumpian set up

>Even roaches and kikes get to insult you
is this mongrel projection

It's stolen

t. 1/6 Arab, 1/6 Greek, 1/6 Armenian, 1/6 Georgian, 1/6 Turkic, 1/6 Kurdish

shut the fuck you subhuman

you're not even a real turk

Is this your ethnicity? Cute mutt.

Almost all of these people are the same race, it's not really that much different than Ameeicans being a mix between dozens of European peoples.

Also, there is no genetic evidence of any Arab admixture in modern Anatolia. City your sourced, please.

jerusalem is the capital of the christian kingdom of jerusalem and the king of spain has the claim to it
KYS

Daily reminder that the Turk is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a arap, greek, persian, kurd, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

t. Fars diaspora in Australia
i know your posts kid. sorry but Israel>Ir*n

Neo-Ottoman empire fucking when

OP is a pathetic jewish cocksucker.

Based Erdo tells us the truth about PISSraeli terrorists.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/erdogan-calls-israel-terrorist-state/ar-BBGuXKv?li=BBnbcA1

>paratrooper baret
she's probably an HR NCO and the base-bicycle

Erdogan is a crypto-Arap shill

KARA BOGA (pbuh) will resurrect AtaTÜRK so he can bring back the greater Ottoman Federation, from Hungary to Afghanistan

Also.

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/10/middleeast/mideast-tension-trump-jerusalem/index.html

Based Erdogan shooting down Russian jets lmao

True. Subhuman russian pigs should know their place.

>Unironically posting 'Wow what the fuck, he must be related to the president or something.'
>The state of New Zealand ''''banter''''

this

Leave it to Mustafa Kemal's ashkenazi Jewish brothers in LARPing to ask for him back.

Get out of BLACK lands you wh*Teoid piece of shit.

>albania

t. gayreek

Based KANG ally

Jerusalem is Afrikaner clay

>high tech stuff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Download_Valley

Netanyahu btfo

SOON

It's 2017 and the jews are close to start another world war.

What a time to be alive.

Classic jew.

Lol are you serious

I think you mean U.S.-Israel

t. Crypto-white ch*nkoid

This is a BLACK board

If you're Ashkenazi you aren't Jewish, you're wh*Te and LARPing. From Erdogan's own mouth. The only real jews are BLACK

THESE ARE TRUE JEWS: youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Get fucked khazar wh*Teoid LARPing scum.

your vile wh*Te trickery won't work on me