The character that saved Alien: Covenant

The character that saved Alien: Covenant.

>Disregard the fact I was blond, I can magically change my hair color

Thats not david, dunkass.

>didn't realize he was played by Fassbender until the credits
I thought he cut of Walter's face and sewed it onto his.

I meant for David you stupid fuck. Sorry for not spoonfeeding the obvious into you, fucking retard

Dont act retarded next time, or ill fucking kill you. Now get off my board.

Fassbender makes any movie better by default. What would Xmen First class and DOFP be without him?

>ywn be best friends with Walter

Ridley done goofed up on those two movies.

Watched Prometheus again yesterday and it was way worst than I remembered.

When was last time Hollywood did something good? It seems everything has been crap this whole decade so far...

Silence was bretty good jesus kino.

But yeah, 2k7 - 2k17, very forgettable decade.

this movie is shit, so was prometheus, but the first scene in prometheus was david dyeing his hair, faggot

>dye is magic

you stupid FUCK

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

The ACTOR who saved Alien: Covenant and also every X-Men movie and other garbage movies he's been in over the years. Seriously he needs a better agent.

This film is a fucking scam. I thought it was going to be an Alien film. Instead, I get ALL this exposition that is meaningless and so predictable. It's a waste of film, man. The Alien parts are good but it's padded out with absolute garbage Prometheus lore.

>When was last time Hollywood did something good?

Are you talking about big Hollywood blockbusters?

The Dark Knight. 10 years ago now. A perfect film made out of the studio system. No one could build on it.

>10 years ago now
didnt realise it was 2018

>The Dark Knight
>A perfect film

>The Alien parts are good but it's padded out with absolute garbage Prometheus lore.
Literally the opposite. The alien parts were cliched shite. The scenes with David were the only good bits.

>androids can grow hair

lmao

"HURRRR DABID IS EBUL NOW CUZ HE A ROBIT!"
-Ridley "peaked in the late 70s" Scott

yeah no shit.
I haven't even watched it yet and I already know he's gonna be the best part