So he's basically Jack Kir/b/ right?

So he's basically Jack Kir/b/ right?

>getting medal for Trouble, Unfunnies and Nemesis

Has he ever written something that wasn't trash? The closer I can think of is the first Kick-Ass.

The 3rd Kick-Ass

Trouble?

Trouble. The story of how Aunt May, Uncle Ben and Peter's parents used to cuck each other when they were teenagers and that Aunt May is actually Peter's biological mom because of it.

Looking at wiki... I don't know, Terrible Trio are poking my eyes out. Authority? Superior? Didn't read them but anons love them. Only things of his I read is OML, Wanted and Red Son so who am I to say anything.
Romance comic that was supposed to revive Marvel's line of... romance comics. It had May, Ben and Spidey's parents and teen pregnancy. Terrible, terrible shit.

To be fair to Millar, he's gotten a lot better over the past few years; Ultimates and Superman: Red Son are damn good stories, and Starlight is one of the best comics I've read in a looong time. He also wrote a few great one-off Superman stories (his work on Superman Adventures is great).
It was meant to revive Epic, which was basically Marvel's equivalent of Vertigo... except Epic came before Vertigo, but you know what I mean.

The Jupiter's Saga is also a good generation story, even though it can be uneven in terms of characters and plots.

>Ultimates
Yeah, let's agree to disagree there.

Yeah, I know. And instead of, I don't know, Rated R Ghost Rider or something, you write abomination that is Trouble.

Not really, outside of Unfunnies he's not really random. Most of the time he takes well-worn tropes and stories and twists them slightly.

Nemesis is Evil Batman.

Kick-Ass is "superheroes" in the real world.

Chosen is the "chosen one" trope, except the chosen one is evil.

Wanted is the classic hero's journey, except the hero is a villain.

Stan Lee fucked Mark Millar's wife?

Worth reading? It has Morrison, it possibly can't be bad.
Right?

> evil batman
> chosen one is evil
> hero is villain
Woah, what a creative guy

His new stuff is now "X + Y"
SuperCrooks is supervillains + Ocean's 11
MPH is criminal Fantastic Four + The Flash

The Jupiter's Saga as a whole is just...the DCU.

And they all boring as fuck. I miss Autgority and Ultimates-type Millar, he was fun

That was when he was writing for a longer pay-off.
Right now he's doing closed off minis and doesn't try as hard to make the stories really settle before hashing it out.

It's a shame.
I really enjoy the Jupiter's Saga so far, but Chrononauts and Huck were just too...nothing.

>didnt read ultimates 1 and 2

Pleb

>Huck was a big load of nothing
Aw, that's a shame...

It plays it too safe.
There's no bite to it. Not that Huck just being a nice guy doing good is a bad thing, but everything goes so easily.