Out of curiosity as a bricklayer, is there any way that i might be able to work for charitable organisations in africa...

out of curiosity as a bricklayer, is there any way that i might be able to work for charitable organisations in africa? i am willing to work for free for a good cause is what i'm saying in short

if any of you guys know of something like this or have done something similar please post in this thread

Come here with something valuable, or an authoritative position, haggle with a corrupt official after receiving a government license, and enjoy tons of African taxpayer money on your flight home

I'd do it as well t.b.h., its either Swiss or Cayman accounts or someone else

i'd rather be of some utility to humanity lol

>as a bricklayer

Fucking christ, you bored of glassing other aussies or something?

Volunteer at the local shelter before suffering shock after you arrive at Africa

Its not situation that will break you, the utter futility of existence here will.

dare i say that although i might find existence here equally futile, you could be right but at least intellectually i'll know i'm doing something good

tell us about africa

Africa isn't all underdeveloped in extremis, its something worse which is very disparately developed. Baseline in some urban areas are perfectly applicable regionally and you don't need government compounds or villas

Healthcare is utterly shambolic and I say that having worked in it. There is a concept of repetition and redundancy, no major change or objective necessary

Every government irrespective of ideology will devolve into a totalitarian mess within months, because basic human decency isn't important in dire situations like this

If you're rich life is quite pleasant, but you essentially create a microcosm of your own in pursuit of western amenities, and the social concepts that come with it

Religion stinks and is the main reason I want to kill people here, mainly because of how they use it to justify the utterly idiotic

You always need a diesel 4WD air-conditioned vehicle with R34 Freon, whereever you are here

where are you from originally? how do you find living there and what has brought you to africa? have you done crazy african shit

I am Sue-Denise, I live here knowing I'll have to stop being a faggot of an aspie/paranoid maniac and find a job outside. Parents are too supportive to push me outside and are probably afraid I'll lose it totally

My goal is to work somewhere as a doctor with British cert. and make enough money for two things 1 - send some home for 10 years of freeloading and incompetence, 2 - Buy the PIxel 3 XL brand new next october

well howdy do me sudanese friend
you are gonna have to step into the outside world at some point if you've got medical certification you'll be fine have a crack

nice goals lol the phone caught me off guard

i wanna go to nigeria because i have heaps f friends on facebook there

Sorry if this is inappropriate and thank you for your supportive words, but why are you so goddamn nice for a 4channer?

most people are pretty nice in general desu and int is certainly the most civil board on fourchan

what medical skills do you have?

Thank you, besides the degree I have the British membership Part 1 and 2 out of 3, no chances with the pool for the third here so I'll just take it outside Sudan. It basically shows you're competent enough to practice Internal Medicine

sick cunt thats pretty hectic
what kind of take away food is availabe in africa? what do you snack on ?

were you educated in sudan?

Run of the mill fast food which I abuse regularly

Pizza, Shawerma, Falafel, Pies, Arabian stuff

HS/College yes

show photos of your day to day african life if you'd not mind us being voyeuristic

You're too pure for this world user.
Love you, Sud-user.

My setup, don't want to take pics outside the window here, privacy issues and whatnot

Love you too bro

heated digits compadre
show us some snaps of the continent

yeah cause ur a fuckin canadian schizo

How've you been? Haven't seen you in MENA in a while now.
He's posted his face on here before. Unless I'm talking to another Sudanese poster again.

why would a canadian have an arabic keyboard

you just answered your own question

Sudan is honestly a dump, beyond embarrassing, there's really not much to see beyond the ruins

I am alright and I am honestly feeling a bit lost, don't know what I am doing. At least did the Ielts the other day for motivation

Lets end this here, the Iraqi friend is going to hound the entire thread with this because someone insulted Islam

Go and rebuild Rhodesia pls

I won't let this happen

>hehe i wont take pictures which are easy to post
>instead i will shitpost because the reality is I'm a schizo canadian with a VPN

That's you, shitposting here because it's winter in Canada and you have nothing better to do.

>Iraqi
Yeah he's quite a pest. Did you trigger him somehow? Last time that happened he dragged his autism across three seperate threads.

I had a geez at doing some volunteer work overseas as well but my impression was they need people like engineers and doctors for the most part, it didn't seem like you could just rock on over because you were willing to help.

Granted, a bricklayer has more to offer than i do, but you'll have to do a bit of research and see if there's a group out there who needs labourers or something.

You could try the english speaker angle, head over as a teacher then see if you can help in other ways.