You are confronted by The Floor 8 SJW Boss Squeallex at a Black Lives Matter protest

You are confronted by The Floor 8 SJW Boss Squeallex at a Black Lives Matter protest.

Due to the its SJW fighting class, the move "enrage"is /triggered/ it is attributed +5 Anger, +5 Speed to grab the first move.

Its move: "So as a priveleged, white cis male how do you think you can understand what these people are going through. You're, like, LITERALLY ALL RACIST"

Your move = ???

Im apparently not white, so their arguments dont work on me

I take out my tome of racial enlightenment, +5 to charisma againt transgendered goblins, and proceed to ask what he/she means by "these people," why he/she is categorically lumping a diverse group of people with different life experiences into a blanket label of white or black, and why he/she is using divisive language to further a platform of inclusion and equality.

"Soy Mexicano, pinche gringo."

"YOU ARE ALREADY PRIVILEGED."

+5 PROGRESSIVE STACK

+15 IMMUNITY

+STEALTH MINORITY BONUS

+FOREIGN LANGUAGE SHOCK

Kekek

No I do not understand nor do I care to. Now will you kindly go and fuck off, faggot.

You cast confuse...
> Super Effective

>Super Effective
>Critical Hit

You leave it crippled, flinching from its next move

An overwhelmingly strong attack

>Super Effective

It leaves the opponent confused and yet more enraged

The move hits and takes some damage.

Squeallex casts "Swarm".

3 Nearby SJWs are summoned. A Transgender Feminist, one of those ignorant sassy young black teens and a lesbian land whale

Huzzah!

i will snurf 4 k of cocaine and kill them with a baseball bat, then allegated temporal dementia for the cocaine and, say to the judge mi cultural enrichment incluing a lot of cocaine so, i kill 4 SJW and mi latin ass will be out of prition and with confirmed walfare. also if shit go wrong tell them its racist and mysoginist dont recognise the cocaine its in mi culture and they are biggots for no allow me practice mi culture freely.

>laugh
>they scream louder because i don't take them seriously
>they lose their voice
>k.o.

AY YO

*SMACKS LIPS*

HOL UP MAYNE

THE FUCK U SAY WITE BOI

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Fuck he knows the cheat codes!

I'm a dark mage.

He doesn't stand a chance against Uncle Tom (+50000000000 ATK) and Nigger Synthesis (+700000000000000000000000 DEF).

*teleport behind him*

>When were you under the impression that only whities know of the education magicks?

Your Defensive strategy has kept you unharmed.
Squeallex's stamina runs down to 0.

> FINISH HIM

5mm Nato bullet into the face from my state issued assault rifle. That leaves 4 if he has friends. How dare he speak to me.

According to BLM, "All whites move to the back."

ALLAHU ACKBAR

*explodes*

Squeallex Status Change: > Confused
> Spirals into a deep serious depression and reality-questioning state of mind wondering how or why ithas taken all the turns down each individual path to get to where it stands right now, before you. Arguing against the brethren which he was fighting for. Or who he THOUGHT were his brethren. Not anymore.

Squeallex flees from battle.
25 days later Squeallex buys a Glock G29, strolls into school and Foster the People soon have another song to sing about

Live in state where whites are a minority. Summon mixed race cousin and ask him if I've ever treated him any better or worse than other cousins based on color of skin. He answers no.

DEFENSE +15

Point to David Duke's campaign and black on black homicide rates that BLM is hypocritical for only caring about black lives that are taken by police and that, in and of itself, is making more people racist. Rant about how cousin is going to have to deal with the fallout because of BLM and assholes like Skrellix causing racism.

Squeallex flinches back

> Status change: Confused

A quarter damage is done.

Squallex: "But I mostly come from the realm of Tumblr..."

> Super Effective
> Critical Hit!
> 1 Hit KO!
> Collateral Damage!!

97x Hit Combo AND new coveragea bout your heroic attack.

The realisation that the power you hold will forever be more realistic and powerful than his support for the BLM movement.

Squeallex retreats into dark depression, and hurts himself out of confusion! (and suicidal tendancies)

> Super Effective!
> 1 Hit KO!

As a side effect the move also produces the effect of a Super Repel, BLM protest disperses!