Johns is now head of DCEU

>Johns is now head of DCEU
>He hires Morison

Sigil Magic WORKS!

>hires Morrison
MUH DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Didio still there
oh well, at least Jim Lee's there as well. I don't care about Snyder really.

Jim Lee is the bad one numbnuts. Didio is the great one.

Didio has done more good than bad

>fucked over PAD Young Justice

>mfw it's fucking real

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

Is this reverse day?

>implying warner brothers won't go with the super safe lighthearted cape route cause thats the only kind to make money

i'd like to believe morrison would be put on something, but it seems unlikely

>>implying warner brothers won't go with the super safe lighthearted cape route cause thats the only kind to make money

So Johns generic casualfriedly crap

Yeah I ain't believing shit until I see a reliable source.

what kind of spell is grant casting in that gif?

Isn't this gif old as fuck?

yep

More good than bad
Not no bad.

I want to believe.
Maybe it wouldn't make any of the movie better, but there would probably be new interview with him and I could listen to Morrison allday

You kidding? Didio kept alive Jonah Hex, Katehunter and Jaime Beetle. He's a story trumps continuity guy. He personally went out to fucking Glasgow to talk to Grant about doing All Star Superman. Jim Lee is responsible for the mostly bland lineup of artists for Rebirth

So has Quesada but all it takes is a few mistakes for autists to hate you forever.

Quesada is pure cancer, user. Maybe you would've had a point with Alonso despite the bad out weight the good, but Quesada is pure cancer.

Morrison on Batman pls

>Johns is now head of DCEU
>He hires Morison
>Cereal Golem research program yields 0 results
>Time Warner announces sale of DC Comics and all DC related media in desperate attempt to recover incredible financial losses
>movies are basically the same because OP doesn't understand how studios work

At least he's not lung cancer... get it? Because nobody can smoke in the Marvel universe

>>He hires Morison
that is good.

I don't get it.

Fuck that, Grant needs to fix the Superman mess.
Affleck already has enough marriage problems that he can write a Damian story.

Morrison could be the Whedon to Johns fiege.

>Morrison Legion of Super-Heroes is now entirely possible

Morrison is busy being the EiC of 2000 AD. He doesn't have time for American bullshit anymore.

no
we need an Animal Man movie

Heavy Metal not 2000AD

someone fucking provide proof or remove the thread

It wouldn't work, it's too episodic. It honestly wouldn't work as anything other than a comic book.

If true, post a source. If not, state it clearly. DO NOT PLAY WITH MY HOPES user.

same can be said about most of Morisons work
he'll find a way

Wish we could have gotten that worlds finest shot of Morrison and Johns without JRJR in front IIRC. Johns should just let Morrison write Superman moving forward. In fact lets make it so MoS and BvS were Superman going through the Omega Sanction before finding his way out at the beginning of JL which finds him and the League in the middle of Apokolips invading Earth.

>Morrison is almost 60 years old
How does he do it?

As hopeful as I want to be, Snyder and his wife are still on JL. We aren't saved.

Morrison can sigil them out of the plane of the living, user.
In fearful day...

Magic, son!

Isn't that an old image though? Same time as this one?

They look kind of threatening. Like all of them can beat you up.

THESE guys write DC comics?

None of them look like serious men who love their work. They just look like tryhard chads who write a couple of pages on the weekends and lift on weekdays.

Then go buy Faith when the ongoing starts. Those of us with ideals will stick with DC.

>Comic book readers and writers aren't allowed to lift
>This nigga clearly hasn't read any of their comics

>reading faith
I'd rather seppuku

And what """"IDEALS"""" are you talking about?

They can lift and I have read their books, but it looks like they concentrate more on other things than their comics, which, to be fair, aren't that big of a chore to write. Anyone with good language skills can do it,

Man they look so cool

Fuck off

lol someone is butthurt

If you can't answer the question, then just say it. Cursing only puts you down as the loser. So does saying you can't answer the question, but it is less cowardly.

Why didn't they do this to begin with?

Literally DChads

>everybody but Didio looks very in shape
>that marvel pic where everybody but Fraction was very out of shape

I'd let them erase me from continuity with their fists.

Just sayin'.

He's completely bald instead of hanging on to the last of it and he presumably takes care of himself
I think he's a vegetarian

>He hires Morison

You couldn't do it

>implying a typo is intentional