/got/ general

Da king in da norf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4518540/Game-Thrones-character-Daenerys-gets-baby-lookalike.html
asearchoficeandfire.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say something nice about Dany.

she's cute when bald

She's not technically a Mary Sue, as some like to say.

she's cute when not blonde

Didn't cry too much while getting DOTHRAKIED

what scene is this?

This
Mary-sues are meant to be perfect
Dany ducks everything yp

Holy shit I hate phoneposting
fucks* and up*

At a guess? Meeting Dany when she and her army make landfall.

Why are they landing in the north? You'll have to ask David and DABID.

the scene right before Jon fucks Dany for two episodes straight

or would it be Dany fucks Jon

a new targaryen babe has been born recently

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4518540/Game-Thrones-character-Daenerys-gets-baby-lookalike.html

If I had to pick between a dinner date with her and having Cersei introduce me to Qyburn, I'd probably go with Dany.

The seed is weak?
Doesn't look anymore like Dany than the other thousand babies with pale hair. Jesus fuck this "news" website...

>Jesus fuck this "news" website
It's the Daily Mail, did you expect anything intelligent from them?

Dany wouldn't be the worst gf to have in that universe.

The whore that dressed like her was hot.

She seldom eats too much.

she farts fire and poops coals

Will Tormund and Brienne reunite and make combat of the bed?

/our guy/ Tormund will conquer the big blond beastie no problem

>Dany wouldn't be the worst gf to have in that universe.
who would be?

cat

But she did literally nothing wrong

>inb4 b-but she was mean to jon snowflake

Arya Stark. You'd have to follow her around as she morphs into other people to kill her enemies

Strong Belwas

I never mentioned Jon.

could be a good thing. get her to kill really attractive women and have her change faces when you please

well she DID say mean things to jon snowflake

Anti-jonfags are worse than jonfags desu

maybe on /got/ where jonfags don't really exist or at least can't be fucked arguing about it
everywhere else though, nah

Eh, I'm a jonfag, but honestly I mostly watch GoT for the edge and tits, which have been disapointing in recent seasons. I really wanted some form of the scene on the ship where Dany's maid fingers her.

Myrish swamp scene would've been even better.

missandei will drown dany in her bath tub. it is known

Not a bookfag, but want to know, what are some of the best sex scenes we missed out on in the tv show

I'm actually an irritated jonfag, really. It was seriously the edge and sex that drew me in, and I've lost a lot of interest in the show since they cut down on it all, but I still watch because they have conditioned me to care about Jon. (And I still live in hope of more naked Dany, which is unlikely considering she is a 'movie star' now. At least we'll always have season one.)

At least the spin offs should have plenty of tits and edge. It's not like anyone will give a shit about the characters at first, especially if they choose a story we know the ending of.

Lovely scene early in AGoT where Catelyn is thinking about the room temperature and her siblings during sex because it's just that boring.
Also she walks around naked with sperm dripping down her legs in front of the maester shortly afterwards.

It's been a few years for me; but the one I mentioned above sticks out in my memory as genuinely good fap material. Dany wakes up sleeping next to her maids for warmth or some shit, and she starts masturbating to relieve tension. Obviously her jilling is annoying, so one of them turns over, and nonchallantly finger fucks her, before rolling over and going back to sleep.

...oh fuck you user, now I want to read the scene and take care of business, and I don't remember what book or page number it was.

just look up whatever words you remember here
asearchoficeandfire.com/

Thiqqqqqqqqqqq

Thanks bro.

>What Dany wanted she could not begin to say, but Jorah's kiss had woken something in her, something that had been sleeping since Khal Drogo died. Lying abed in her narrow bunk, she found herself wondering how it would be to have a man squeezed in beside her in place of her handmaid, and the thought was more exciting than it should have been. Sometimes she would close her eyes and dream of him, but it was never Jorah Mormont she dreamed of; her lover was always younger and more comely, though his face remained a shifting shadow.

>Once, so tormented she could not sleep, Dany slid a hand down between her legs, and gasped when she felt how wet she was. Scarce daring to breathe, she moved her fingers back and forth between her lower lips, slowly so as not to wake Irri beside her, until she found one sweet spot and lingered there, touching herself lightly, timidly at first and then faster. Still, the relief she wanted seemed to recede before her, until her dragons stirred, and one screamed out across the cabin, and Irri woke and saw what she was doing.

>Dany knew her face was flushed, but in the darkness Irri surely could not tell. Wordless, the handmaid put a hand on her breast, then bent to take a nipple in her mouth. Her other hand drifted down across the soft curve of belly, through the mound of fine silvery-gold hair, and went to work between Dany's thighs. It was no more than a few moments until her legs twisted and her breasts heaved and her whole body shuddered. She screamed then. Or perhaps that was Drogon. Irri never said a thing, only curled back up and went back to sleep the instant the thing was done.

>not wanting a loyal fertile pure qtp2t waifu

>dany shit
>not cersei pretending she's a boar goring taena
>not asha getting raped and cuddling with her rapist

>loyal
LF disagrees
>fertile
1 year passed since she last fucked ned ( presumably more than just that 1 time we know about ) and no kid
>pure
she kissed at least 2 men in her life.
she might as well be a prostitute desu.

Quickly, give her a role!

Ass girl peasant with a large spunky.

a large peasant ass spunky with girl

my trap girlfriend

What was Lyanna doing near Harrenhal when Rhaegar found her?

I had a lewd dream about her last night...

Getting gangbanged by summer islanders.

DON'T BULLY THE TULLY

finally some sense is back in /got/

Based Tullyposters back in full force

tully smells funny

Alright lets get a discussion going, if you pick one retarded thing d&d have done and make it dumber how would you do it?

put dave hill in charge of all 5 spinoffs.

Dayne now has retractable swords coming from his boots as well.

Jaime+ Dany (best ship)

Will Dawn ever be wielded again?
If so, who will have it?
>in b4 darkstar

Will we ever rid /got/ of the eternal baby-trebucheters?

>I miss Oberyn so much I'm going to extinguish his entire house

Can someone explain this character to me?

but some tully are pro-baby-trebucheters.

Catelyn freed him so he could trebuchet Edmure's baby. And this was after he admitted to pushing bran out the window, so she's probably cool with that too.

It's literally MUH STRONG WYMYN

I'll forever be mad at that Big Black Guy dying from one stab with a dagger

>uhhh you dont get to bring an invasion force

She's a strong independent woman.

Edric Dayne.

They won't give a shit that he isn't good enough to be Sword of the Morning, it's the Apocalypse, take any man you can get

Come to think of it, the baby is half frey.
Would this create a dilemma for /ourzombie/?

>I miss Oberyn so much I'm going to extinguish his entire house
>Can someone explain this character to me?

>Dany Targaryen, I'm R+L=J

>it's the apocalypse!
>better give our best weapon to a 14y/o boy

not really she'll just make shit up as she goes as she's always done.

>Robb don't release theon he's an hostage it's stupid to release him, his father won't have any reason to keep the peace now!
>Releases Jaime

What other Dayne you gonna give it to? They're still gonna keep it in the family, it's the Apocalypse but they aren't crazy

>they work for the eunuch, the bald man

she wuz a good girl she just wanted her daughter(s) back

Gendry will take claim and restore the former glory of house beratheon.
He will oversee the most mining of dragon glass ever known and use it forge weapons to sell to the nights watch.

Why are all the major houses extinct or nearly so? Is it just bad writing? It seems odd that these houses would last thousands of years but then all of a sudden everybody decided to just have 2 or 3 kids to be easily picked off

>House Stark
>Ruled the North for 6000+ years
>3 members left (Sansa, Arya, Bran)

>House Lannister
>Ruled the Westerlands for 6000+ years
>3 members left (Jaime, Tyrion, Cersei)

>House Baratheon
>Ruled the Stormlands for 300 years
>Extinct

>House Martell
>Ruled Dorne for 1000 years
>Extinct

>House Arryn
>Ruled the Vale for 6000+ years
>1 member left (Robin)

>House Tully
>Ruled the Riverlands for 300 years
>2 members left (Edmure, his babby)
>3 if you count his Frey wife

>House Greyjoy
>Ruled the Iron Islands for 6000+ years
>5 members left (Alannys, Yaara, Theon, Euron, Damphair)

>House Tyrell
>Ruled the Reach for 300 years
>2 members left (Olenna, Alerie)

>House Targaryean
>Ruled Westeros for 300 years
>2 members left (Jon, Dany)

Having Frey-sized houses is an incredibly bad idea and causes massive problems down the line. It makes sense that most of the main houses would try to keep to a branch or two, occasionally marrying off second/third sons into positions where they inherit something else.

It's just the show that barely shows us the full families really. "normally" they're bigger, obviously not all, but some.

They only really do that for Lannister, and to a lesser extent with Greyjoy, Martell and Tyrell.

Dragons Bridge has obsidian. So I guess normal armies take out the wights while Bran, Jon, and Dany take out the council of 13.

grrm is a hack writer

tully cunny smells funny like fish

>It seems odd that these houses would last thousands of years
The "thousands of years of intelligible recorded history with lasting consequences and identifiable characters" is the most bullshit thing of the whole Asoiaf setting and it disqualifies everything else
Don't think about it too much

>thousands of years of intelligible recorded history
is it really, though? Most of the stuff referred to that's thousands of years old seems pretty much myth-tier IIRC, like basically all of the andal invasion stuff for example

The Citadel has apparently been around since the time of the First Men so an institution of knowledge would try their best to maintain records as long as possible.

6000 is when the age of heroes ended and actual civilization started

Even if they're only a few hundred years older than Aegon's conquest, it's still dumb. My own family has like 30 living members just from male lines

No you're wrong.

Thanks, brilliant input into the discussion.

>me on the right

And yet when Sam goes to the Citadel they're unaware of Mormont's death which happened quite a while ago. They may not have it all.

the wall being "half a world away" or whatever they say is a recurring theme

Really made me think

Martin simply does not understand the concept that we used to express with "prince du sang", it's as easy as that

>around this century an army of [n] invaders came from this region, landed in X place and started a military campaign led by these named guys who battled these other named guys WHOSE HOUSE ALL STILL EXIST TODAY in these places still identifiable today
How is this "myth-tier"?
Think about the Iliad, written by Literally Who mere centuries after the so-called facts, in a language that was basically ununderstandable a thousands year later, constantly bringing literal gods into the narrative, talking about the idealized noble houses of a civilization that had completely changed in the meantime in a "war" that was fought in a place that was only recognizable with modern-day archeology and that was actually a long-term clash of two bordering civilizations rather than a single war
Roughly two thousands passed from the Iliad's composition to the XIII century but we're supposed to believe that the Andal invasion's chronicle would survive 4 to 6 thousands years and be read and contain actual relevant information

What did she imply with this

eh I guess I'm just remembering shit like "this guy fought 100 battles and won 99" and other stuff that sounds like a bunch of BS
if you can accept houses lasting that long, I guess you can accept some general relevant historical information lasting that long
I suppose all of the discrepancies with how things went IRL stem from the fact that westeros has barely progressed as a society for millennia

Yeah, it's not like they send ravens all the time. Especially Jon after being the Lord Commander, sent many letters to all the houses around to get more men for the wall. I suppose word would get around that there's a new LC.

yeah i think KL finds out about it mid-AFFC

Daenerys causes the long night when she blows Eurons hell horn and the red comet strikes the moon. Drinking it's fire, out of it will pour burning meteors striking planetos and blot out the sun.

House Lannister and House Tyrell have other branches.

Why did smirkfu had to die