Is poland really as bad as people say?

is poland really as bad as people say?

It's both overrated and underrated.

It's not nearly as good as Sup Forums makes it to be but it's neither a Afria tier shithole.

T.Pole

well the rebuilt old towns are not half bad
polish food is surprisingly decent

poland is not a bad place, it's just that it's inhabited by massively butthurt pussies

yes, for the avarage pole

would millions of your ppl leave a great cunt? no

poles seem like super buttfurt about russia and germany from my experience on Sup Forums. they need to chill out

>polack
>pussy
choose one

every single polack, even beta cuck, would easly handle any german in 1v1 fight

Yes. Poland is Russia tier but without the 'soul'

Uuhgh is muh Russia is really as bad pepool say???? Let me cherry pick a photo

Russia looks like morrowind
Poland looks like Witcher 3

URRRGHHHHHUUUUH
*proceeds to cherry pick more photos*

Poland is a fun place with hot women and good food, and it's modernising quickly. Too bad the housing bubble will eventually screw up Poland like it happened here 10 years ago.

russia looks like a cheap linear game, that you doesn't even try to explore, becouse there is nothing really interesting there.

>Impierdoling Poland is any better
t. visited 2 cities in Pol land.

It could, exacly like it happened in Spain it is true, but our goverment understands the risk and try to learn on your mistake. I heard they talking about this problem in the radio, and they try to avoid it. We will see what will happen.

Poland is even worse

Poland looks boring, but when you try to explore, there is much interesting places. Russia tho, it is syberia bears and swamps.

Sounds pretty retarded desu

>what is Karelia
>what is SPB
>what is Far East
I don't even know how to reply.

Poland looks like a Baron's castle after the fire

Polack please. Your shithole is flat and boring with 1000m 'mountains' and some shitty lakes occasionally. Russia has god tier landscapes

Protip: even Ukraine looks more diverse and interesting than Poland when it comes to nature.

Typical butthurt pussy reply

Baguette please, no offence but i also think that people from other countries are cucked. In Poland people still fight 1vs1 when have a grudge. Through my 20 years of life ive been involved in many pvps. ITs a good feel when you fight with someone and at the end of the fight you shake hands with each other. This culture desu slowly dying, people from 96 to 2k are more secure, they prefer to flame mothers instead of a fight xD

is it still friendly banter, or just ostracism? Ok fellows :D I would love to fuck arround with you but I have go to work cya

>Poland is still more interesting than Russia
nice arguments

>Poland is still more interesting than Russia

stop embarassing yourself
nobody cares about Poland in real life while Russia is one of the most relevant countries in history

Yeah this is just ostracism, which proves my point that Poland is more preety and relevant than Russia, especialy with our new jewish PM

>Britbongs: Theresa may, or may not leave the EU mr. Donald Tusk and former Polish PM?

>Polish gov: Ofc. she may not. Polish people need a job in UK to equal the diferences, Winston made in Yalta

>Britbongs: ;-;

Looks cool, too bad it's in China

North Korean slaves are working in Polish construction and shipyards.

Ah, yes—if we beat you up, you win.

You're no better than your gay colony, frog.

less smileys, friend, don't let us see that damage control

fpbp

Poles have perfectly valid historical reasons for antipathy against Russia and Germany. Especially Russia, at least Germany does not pretend like it did nothing wrong ever.

not sure if trolling or serious

>Unfriendly and xenophobic people.
>Horrible bureaucracy
>Shit infrastructure
>Too many lowlifes with buzz cut and tracksuits.
Only thing good about Poland is the fact they are in better shape than their Eastern Neighbours, and that is that. It is in its way to become the worst country in the EU (If it already isn't)

Poland is based kys

Poland is far from being the worst EU member. It may be the EU member with the worst cuisine, now that Britain's pulling out, though.

Polish cuisine is German cuisine + Russian/Ukrainian cuisine. Are they the worst too?

To quote Piłsudski, the hero of Polish nationalism and the leader of the newly independent country: "Naród wspaniały, tylko ludzie kurwy".
Which you could translate as "Wonderful nation, but the people are cunts."

Dunno bout that, but just look at žurek. It looks like some MENA egg and meatball stew, only it's sour. Or Polish meat jellies. Just weird stuff all around.

The fuck is wrong with żurek? I get suspicious looks at meat jellies or tripe soup, but there's absolutely nothing strange about żurek.

yes
GTFO

Mane, you have no idea what you're talking about. Have you actually tried it? Zurek is fucking delicious

Burek is actually better though. Yugoslav cuisine, music and languages (except for Macedonian) are god-tier. I wish I had been born in Serbia or Croatia

I would eat that soup
It gives me goods