twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one season - one book
or
>one episode - one story
or
>Gerald of Rivieria: The Beginnings of End

Witcher's journey back to Sup Forums

Fuck off faggot

A mix of scenes chronologically from "The Last Wish" and "Sword of Destiny" culminating either in him getting Ciri or him binding his fate to Yennefer. Then you can start on the actual novels for season 2.

>Sup Forums
>not /lit/

The Last Wish.

I'm personally sick of flashback garbage and exposition that explains events leading up to a story (such as Robert's rebellion in Got) so i just want it to start from the absolute beginning of Geralt's story.

10-episodes season should cover:
eps 1-3: his childhood in kaer morhen
eps 4-6: first jobs as witcher
eps 7-10: the last wish

That story where he helps the merchant and asks for a child hes gotten while away was cool af. I hope thats in it. Law of Surprise plz

>his childhood in kaer morhen
no child actors please.

that shit can be told in flashbacks, i dont need to see early days geralt, it was never integral to the story.

why don't they start at the actual beginning? this show will partly appeal to the fans of the witcher III and they came in at the very end of the story. might as well start with the short stories that make up the beginning

okay that's enough internet for today

>The witcher turned instantly and rushed to meet the young girl. The scene left Yurga speechless. He had never seen anyone move so fast.

>They met in the middle of the yard: the little girl with ashen hair surrounded by a gray dress; the white-haired witcher with his sword on his shoulder, dressed in black leather studded with silver; bounding lightly; the little girl trotting; the witcher kneeling; the tiny hands of the little girl around his neck; the mouse-gray hair of the girl falling on the witcher's shoulders. Chrysididae gave a muffled scream. Yurga drew her to him without saying a word and took her in his arms. His other arm hugged the two boys.

>"Geralt!" the little girl repeated, hugging the witcher's chest. "You've found me! I knew it! I always knew! I knew you'd find me!"

>"Ciri," the witcher said.

>Yurga didn't see Geralt's face, hidden by the little girl's ashen hair. He only saw black-gloved hands squeezing Ciri's back and shoulders.

>"You've finally found me! Oh, Geralt! I waited all this time! It took so long... We'll stay together now, won't we? Now we'll be together, right? Say it, Geralt! Forever! Say it!"

>"Forever, Ciri."

>"It's just like they predicted, Geralt! Like they predicted... I'm your destiny? Say it! I'm your destiny?"

>Yurga saw astonishment in the eyes of the witcher. He heard Chrysididae's discreet sobs and felt her shoulders trembling. He knew that he would not understand the answer, but he waited anyway. With good reason:

>"You're more than that, Ciri. More than that."

Daughterfu kino

>Daughterfu
Oh how little you know... Ciri is spoiled little bitch in the books.

fun fact: there already is a TV series, maybe you can even find english subs for it

it's so bad it's good in a charming way

or see the movie, it's the abridged version of the series

Andrzej, you're a bad writer, go home.

Being Polish nothing could trigger more than this

He's a great writer, but Witcher is bad.
Hussite trilogy is top tier

Djimon?

vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr

Wouldn't it be funny if they try book stories and they flop and then do game stories and they work? Maybe Sapkowski will finally kill self, the twat

Opinion?

Who will even play Geralt

That entire "article" is retarded.
>Who should play [this character from a series I've literally never heard of before now]
>The choice is obvious: a bunch of meme actors from Game of Thrones and Vikings, and a black guy because he has white hair too