How do we liberate Hokkaido from Japanese monkeys?

How do we liberate Hokkaido from Japanese monkeys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DM8jPqfriHw
uk.news.yahoo.com/russias-poverty-rate-reaches-nine-180944234.html
rt.com/news/russia-poverty-statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberate Sakhalin and islands

Like with Crimea

>islands
>accidentaly koea

red bottom monkey

yes

Japan has no rights to Sakhalin or Kuril islands. They will never be Japanese again. And Ryukyuu will be Chinese.

Someday Hokkaido will suddenly declares independence from Japan and become a proud republic of Russian federation. Just like Crimea.

you need to reunify with north korea and end the japanese menace once and for all.

t. Ping Pong Ling Long

No, We'll unify with Canada and end the American menace once and for all

like your islands near southern america?

i'm okay with this too

t. El chino

t. Ho Lee Fuk

t. Ping Pong Bang

raise up, アイヌ!
I cannot find from my storage the pic of Kamui.

Qinks must go home

This looks really aesthetic so I support it.

Good looking country tbqh

autism

Come to us, Ainu.

Manchu are now part of the Chinese people, all their claims are now the People of Han's claims as well.

>Ainu
>calling them "Oppressed Russian minority"
well, it's too unreasonable to justify the invasion, right?

>Ryukyuu will be Chinese
They may hate the Japanese, but they hate the Chinese 100x more.

>Russia and Japan plan build a bridge from Sakhalin to Hokkaido

Why do they hate China?

Population of Ainu is 0.5% in Hokkaido.
99.5% people in Hokkaido is same with the people in the mainland of Japan.
And the ancestors of Ainu and other Japanese are the same Jomon.

>the existence of Ryukyu nation
>the u.s. failed to build such notions
as long as you guys evoke its nationalism I guess they will continue to think of themselves as Yamato nation…

Hokkaido goes to Russia
Honshu goes to Korea
Kyushu and Shukoku goes to China
Japanese 'men' get genocided and women turned into comfort women or sex slaves.

problem solved and everyone is happy

>Honshu goes to Korea
Which Korea?

>the ancestors of Ainu and other Japanese are the same Jomon.
such identification is very doubious for me… well I won't claim for Ainu's independence at this point of time

>They are now Japanese people
>They are virtually in a sense violated by U.S. and mainland but it is sure that they will be literally mistreated and abused in the reign of china.

Unified Korea under Emperor PSY

The last of which is especially helpful.

because the beauty of our stupid women's never decay like Russian's!

Good post.
Bad post.

No, it's just enough

日本人に縄文人のDNAがあることは当然だろJK
(It is natural that Japanese in mainland have the DNA from people in Joumon era.)
問題は沖縄人がそれを共有しているかだ
(The problem is whether Okinawa people share it.)
日琉同祖論を持ち出さなくても8世紀に本土から琉球に人が移動したのは確かだから日本領なのも正当化できるけどな
(If I don't use the theory of "Japan and Ryukyu"s origin is the same", it is certain that persons moved from mainland to Okinawa in 8th century so we more or less can justify the right to reign Okinawa.)

Japanese people should vacate Hokkaido so the Ainu can rebuild their society :3
I read once that many Russian women go to Japan to become models

And the "jomon" heritage of japanese is only estimated to be 20% or so of their DNA.

>Let Ainu regain their land to re-thrive!
then the land of american continents should be returned to indians.

I've never heard that russian came here to be model, but I've heard that they came to gain money as slut.

>I read once that many Russian women go to Japan to become models
yeah """""models"""""

I always found it funny that Manchu Sinicized themselves. The Han were telling them to get out of their country but the Manchus were like “Um sweaty, we are Chinese too :-)”.

>then the land of american continents should be returned to indians.
Yes
Prostitutes?

Are you derived from indian?

I heard that in wakkanai (the most northern city in Japan ), there were a lot of perverted aged men who wanted to have a sex with very young russian who came during russian crisis in 90"

>Are you derived from indian?
I'm M*stizo so yes, but we're our own thing now, not Native American.
>who came during russian crisis in 90''
The ones I heard about were from nowadays, it was a documentary from PBS but I couldn't watch it cause it was only available in America.

tfw when raep jp qts daily in 20 yrs

ainus are meme. there is no pure ethnic ainu left, and as a result no separatists. modern "ainus" you see on the media are just leftist yamato-japanese larping as them.

that's right.
Well I don't regard such imperialistic assimilation theory as good way, but it is the case that as in U.S. , France, Russia and somewhere else the theory was completely done at Okinawa and Hokkaido so deal with it.

Cmon, let's see things properly, dude:
* North Korea is put under Japanese tuition and surveillance.
* South Korea is left as it is.
* Kuriles Islands go back to Japan, who promotes transportation and scientific research on this abandoned piece of land by careless russian cunts.
* Sakhaline goes back to Japan as well
* So this part of the globe becomes homogeneously managed
* Kamtchatka is left to Russia.

Everyone's much happier this way.

If things continue like they are now in 20 years we'll get another "90s" (poverty i mean, not revolution) and russian women will be the ones getting fucked in japanese brothels for a couple of dollars per hour and you'll be cleaning toilets in that brothel for even a lesser payment lel.

>Russia
>great contemporary empire
>still less gdp per capita than south korea
I show my mercy to you guys.

So he should have been the fourth emperor of Manchuria and we would have been in ressentiment.

wow butthurt weeaboo janitor deleted my post

>Abe
>contemporary Hideyoshi in a meaning that he is led to try to be a king of eastern asia
Let's make silly Koreanfag angry

it's only silly shits like you whining about poverty. just because you can't make money doesn't mean everyone else can't either lel.

then, you think you are rich, at least richer than ?
youtube.com/watch?v=DM8jPqfriHw

either way russia is shit

In this case, the greatness of Tokyo, whose scale is as big as the entire south Korea, is rather oddly special, I think as one of residents in Tokyo.

tokyo is an ant nest with weeaboo garbage living like animals in 5m^2 flats, what else is there to say? you can keep giving me those yada yada numbers, but that doesn't change the reality
do they have english classes in japan? can you like form a coherent sentence?

>tftp

well...you say to me a kind of sarcasm of accusing me of clumsy writing?

>you can keep giving me those yada yada numbers, but that doesn't change the reality
weeb, you're boring
are you that insecure of your english comprehension that you resort to using google translate or something?

ok ok i got what u mean commie.
>that insecure of your english comprehension that
>so insecure ~ that
I modified.

so and that are synonyms in that case, reiterations are just fine. so do you have english classes in japan or what?

>be Hokkaido-min
>go shopping
>get eaten by bears
>go to school
>get raped by russian sodiers
>come back to home
>can't do because of whiteout
>die in snow

of course we have them and although they are blamed for their inferiority, we try to make them more and more valid and efficient in order to adjust ourselves to the international society.

>it's only silly shits like you whining about poverty
no. there is such thing as statistics and numbers, but how would a bath lotion drinking son of a cheap hiv carrying whore like you know about that lel

uk.news.yahoo.com/russias-poverty-rate-reaches-nine-180944234.html

rt.com/news/russia-poverty-statistics/

>numbers
>doesn't change the reality
since when? well true, it doesn't change the reality but it does reflect the reality.

and the reality is also that vast majority of russians live in tiny flats (considering the amount of people that usually live in one) in grey and ugly commieblocks

Japan looks so retarded without Hokkaido

agreed
looks like a rotten banana

>monkeys

How do we liberate IIndian from Maxican monkey?