Is this.. dare I say it.. alt-right propaganda?

Is this.. dare I say it.. alt-right propaganda?

nah, it's lefty propaganda for elementary school kids

Dumb shit.
>promotes Monsanto and has a Monsanto employee come on the show
>anti-nuclear energy

All recent liberal propaganda is so over the top, that it practically works for the right wing.

Again, I thought propaganda had to come from government.

Also everyone thinks that this show was over the top to the extreme. It is very apparent that he did the Britney spears, Hanna Montana technique. Ride off nostalgia and do something dirty so everyone is so angry they have to talk(in your case shitpost) about it.

Guess what the jewry worked.

>Guess what the jewry worked.
they successfully ruined Bill`s credebility as a fake scientist... but what did this achive? what was the point in it?

>Again, I thought propaganda had to come from government.

It does.

The current crop of Communists are the remnants of Soviet infiltration in Academic institutions.

"Hey, white people... stop breeding", Bill says, while simultaneously forgetting about Africa's population doubling in the next couple of decades.

>nuclear energy is out of the question because people don't want it! They are dangerous!
I thought this guy was a "scientist."

How the fuck do you know what's going to happen in the "next couple decades"?

Kill yourself autistic time traveler faggot

But it's so far left it makes them look retarded.

Only a Sith could have created this show

I don't even think the worst part is the retarded liberalism but just Nye himself. He's incredibly awkward and unfunny, literally nothing he says gets a laugh from the uncomfortable audience. He jokes and no one laughs and he just shamefully accepts it or awkwardly chuckles. It's one of the most uncomfortably unfunny shows ever and it's all because of Nye who is extremely unlikable and terribly unfunny. It's more painful because of that factor then the liberal shit.

As in, this retarded liberal spokesperson is so dumb that it makes people move further to the right? Sure

But we all knew libtards don't have meaningful talking points anyway

Whoa, name please

Fuck off killkid, noone gives a fuck about you, you will never be liked or be the next abatap. Now we know you're a shitskin as well.

Blow your brains out loser.

>this baiting sandnigger again

Here's your (you).

>"Here's why Reddit is the most amazing modern piece of media to exist." Bill says as he goes on to advocate his favorite subreddits, the gay ones and liberal arts ones.

fuck off nazi

they made money

they made money off of normies saying "Is that Bill Nye?! I used to watch him in first grade!"

They made money off of meme conservatives and meme liberals getting mad at each other.

They made money off of publicity and "hits"

There is no ultimate goal, what I meant by "the jewry worked" was that they made money off of creating something considered universally hated. They sold poison and the consumer bought and consumed it. But that is their fault, not propaganda. Whatever person came up with the show saw it as a chance to make money. Nothing more, and nothing less.

It seems melodramatic, but it isn't just this show. I wish people would just see when a product is bad, and fucking avoid it like the plague.

Please don't swear. This is a family board

>anti-nuclear energy

why

cartoon, you sick fuck

Literally don't know a single engineer that is opposed to nuclear power.

Wrong. I am a women's rights advancement engineer for a NGO and I am opposed to nuclear power. The only way forward is green energy.

CUZ MY SHITPOST
IS SO OH-OH-OH

Because it sounds bad. But Monsanto genetically engineering and patenting all our food is A-OK.

I honestly think Trump becoming president broke the universe somehow. It's like 9/11,everything is gonna be different from now on. I mean I thought they hated Bush but the amount of coverage Trump gets is insane and it's horrifying to see how some celebrities can't handle it so they became caricatures.

Bill Nye the propaganda guy was against GMOs until he had a closed door meeting with Monsanto

makes you ponder huh

>And for my panel of experts, I have a gay black comedian, a gay black gender studies professor, and a (((cultural anthropologist)))!

what about gender engineers

Also he though GMOs meant the plant was modified to have pesticides inside it

Green energy run by women!

>Muh GMOs
I bet you didn't complain about your high yield, cross bred, crops that have kept us all alive for the past 2000 years of human society, oh but they put some shit in it to make it immune to pathogens that kill crops and it's just too far